All Aboard!! Come ride the 2013 Baby Train! Choo, choo!!

Need updates!

onebumpplease, needababynow, ttcbaby117, hotpink.... have you tested? :dust:

Sorry MackMomma, I thought I had said (probably too depressed at the time) but AF came, 1 x day late, but she came after a LOT of spotting. I have been on an increased amount of thyroxin after a low blood test, so hoping that might have been causing the probs.

I'm waiting to O and living vicariously through the other BFPs in the meantime.

Sorry MackMomma, I thought I had said (probably too depressed at the time) but AF came, 1 x day late, but she came after a LOT of spotting. I have been on an increased amount of thyroxin after a low blood test, so hoping that might have been causing the probs.

I'm waiting to O and living vicariously through the other BFPs in the meantime.

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

So sorry to hear that, honey! Are you off the thyroxin now? When do you plan on testing next?

As a catch up: I have been on 100mcg thyroxin for around 10 years, my annual test always says normal (I've never known enough to ask for more info). So recently went to docs to request a test (think my last one was June'11). Results show I'm under again, so this is my 3rd week on 125mcg.

I'm pretty sure I can feel a difference and if you look at this months temps compared to last months you can see my resting temp pre O is def up. So maybe that shows things are looking promising. I SO hope that's partly what has held me up, but then it only builds my expectations to be dashed by AF.

I was hoping to O tomorrow, but may be Oing today. OH's daughter is with us today, so haven't done anything about it today, but will try tonight. Sooooo maybe testing 24th May, the day after AF would be due if I O tomorrow.

It is possible isn't it? The BFPs on here are real? LOL, am amazed this actually happens for people.

It is possible isn't it? The BFPs on here are real? LOL, am amazed this actually happens for people.

I feel exactly the same, it just seems too unreal doesn't it? Too hard to believe that it will actually happen after wanting it so badly - it certainly feels totally unreachable for me at the moment!!

Just noticed you're from Scotland too! Hoping for some Scottish luck for us then :)

ps hope it's ok that I added the 2013 baby train pic onto my siggy...it's so cute!!

Of course!!! I made it for all my passengers to have!! :haha:

I feel exactly the same, it just seems too unreal doesn't it? Too hard to believe that it will actually happen after wanting it so badly - it certainly feels totally unreachable for me at the moment!!

Just noticed you're from Scotland too! Hoping for some Scottish luck for us then :)

FX'd.

Some baby dust for us all:

:dust::dust::dust:

Sorry about :witch: sequeena and onebumpplease. :hugs: Fingers crossed for next month.

Welcome babydancing!

I took an opk as kind of a pre-test before tommorrow, and the line was pretty dark---not quite a positive. I know that probably means nothing. But I can hope. :haha:

I'm joining the opk wagon this month. I won't bother charting because I'm up all hours with Thomas. AF is being nasty this month :(

Hey everyone! Flying visit to dispense :hugs: :kiss: and :dust: Not up to much, just stuffing my face still, sleeping standing up and shopping :blush:

Welcome babydancing :wave: lots of baby :dust: to you :)

MM - I hope we can all be bump buddies again, that would be awesome :thumbup: :)

Sequeena - sorry the :witch: is being so horrible for you :hugs:

AFM - I am hopefully (fingers crossed!) going for my last blood draw tomorrow in the 'waiting for my hcg to drop' saga! Last week was a lovely low 34, so I'm crossing everything for less than 5 tomorrow. Once I get the call to confirm, I'm going to the pharmacy to stock up on prenatals and folic acid :) I can't believe that I'm finally getting to the end of this roller coaster which has gone on now since the 5th march, now I'm going to be getting impatient for my ttc date to get here :dohh:

Good afternoon all! (or evening or morning, haha)

I went to the Dr. today and got really good news!

He's happy to see I'm losing weight (5 lbs so far... hoping for A LOT more, but it's a start in the right direction!) and very happy my thyroid medicine is making me feel better.

I asked him about when to start ttc, and he was very supportive. He wants me on all my meds 2 more months, and then in July we'll do a recheck of all my levels. After that, and in his words exactly... "If you're ready I want you to start trying immediately!" :wohoo:

I talked to DH about it and we're both nervous but finally at a point that we are very excited to have my Dr.'s support and a good timeline. He said our best chances are my first cycle off my pills, which (if the good Lord's willing and the creek don't rise) would put our LO being born at the end of the school year, allowing me all summer and maternity leave to be home with it. :cloud9:

So I say all that to say come July/August I'll be able to join the manic tww and testing again! Yay! :happydance:

Very sweet Andielina! May you see that :bfp: your very first cycle ttc! :)

Morning ladies another :bfp: i see congratulations hun!!!!

ive used opk the last 2 days but only a faint line just have a feeling im not gonna O this month.....why does ttc have to be such a rollacoaster

:dust: to everyone! :D

Hey there,

My husband and I have just started TTC and I was wondering if their is a spare ticket on this Baby Train please??? :mail:

Many Thanks
:dust:

Welcome to the group :flower:

Good afternoon all! (or evening or morning, haha)

I went to the Dr. today and got really good news!

He's happy to see I'm losing weight (5 lbs so far... hoping for A LOT more, but it's a start in the right direction!) and very happy my thyroid medicine is making me feel better.

I asked him about when to start ttc, and he was very supportive. He wants me on all my meds 2 more months, and then in July we'll do a recheck of all my levels. After that, and in his words exactly... "If you're ready I want you to start trying immediately!" :wohoo:

I talked to DH about it and we're both nervous but finally at a point that we are very excited to have my Dr.'s support and a good timeline. He said our best chances are my first cycle off my pills, which (if the good Lord's willing and the creek don't rise) would put our LO being born at the end of the school year, allowing me all summer and maternity leave to be home with it. :cloud9:

So I say all that to say come July/August I'll be able to join the manic tww and testing again! Yay! :happydance:

That's great news!!:happydance:

AFM - Sorry I've been MIA, I've been reading but not posting :blush: I don't want ttc to become stressful so I'm trying to think about it as little as possible or I would be going mad in the next two weeks thinking about testing :haha:

Congratulations feety Happy and Healthy 9 months to you

:hugs: to all the ladies :witch: got

and welcome to all the newbies

AFM: nothing to report looks like i'm having anothe 16 day lp

Andielina, thats great news hunni, i'll be ttc from July too :)

AFM - I've been for my bloods, just waiting for the call to confirm levels (hopefully 0!!) :coffee:

13 DPO temp dropped big time this morning which is why I didn't bother to waste a hpt---:bfn: no doubt. Boo hiss. I'm over it now. :coolio:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->