All Aboard!! Come ride the 2013 Baby Train! Choo, choo!!

Massive Congrats feety.

Sorry I've been hiding a little since boarding the train. Just not really feeling it this month and most likely out before started. Cycles has been a bit odd. And DH hasn't been playing ball, so to speak! I'm in with a teeny chance as we BD once in the right time, but he fell out at crucial moment :dohh:

All good tho as next cycle I'll be fertile while on honeymoon so plenty of BD opportunity !!

Thank you for all the congratulations ladies, you are too kind. :hugs:
anniepie - FXd for you getting your :BFP: soon.
Eternalwait - I have recently lost a stone and a half using slimmingworld online its really easy to use and recipes are good!
Hopeful and mouse - also crossing everything for you both. xx:dust:

Sequeena-FX for this cycle

Feety congrats on BFP!!!

Mouse and annie FX for BFP soon
All others FX and Baby dust to all!!!

AFM If I dont let FF detect ovulation with opk it wont detect it with the temps. The other chart says I ovulated yesterday, FF said I ovulated the day before yesterday. not sure which one to go by, but BD both nights and previous nights and tonight just in case. Not really making sure but if it happens it happens, thats his motto. Nipples are tender a bit and cramping a little.

Congrats Ladies! :) I'd like to jump aboard. I will be testing on May 17. Stickys for all. :)

Hi :wave: Leinzlove, welcome to the baby train :)

Sorry for your recent loss, I also had a loss back in March (suspected ectopic) were you in the October due dates thread as I seem to remember your user name?? Sorry if I'm confusing you with someone else. Good luck with testing on the 17th, I'm still wtt as i had methotrexate to treat the ectopic and as such am not allowed to ttc until July xxx

Welcome Leinzlove!

Hopefulmom2, I know what it's like to get conflicting messages from fertility friend. But it sounds like you covered all of your bases just in case. ;)

How is everyone today? Good luck for everyone testing :dust:
I have been so tired today and keeping nodding off all over the place! Thankfully I am off tomorrow because of the bank holiday but no rest for the wicked as packing for house move! Hopefully I will get some rest before going back to the grind on Tues. Love and hugs to everyone xxxx

Thanks feety, it looks really good and a few people I know had alot of success on it... I am going to the meetings because I need the knowledge that people will know if I don't lose anything! Lol. House packing can be super stressful- we bought our first house last year and it was crazy moving, so make sure you have planned evenings that do not involve packing and give yourself plenty of time to get it done so that the stress is minimised as much as possible--- then christen the new house before the sleepless nights begin!!:haha:

Hi everyone :hugs: AF made herself well and truly known. Mother of all periods this month :(

FX for more :bfp:s :dust:

Sorry for your recent loss, I also had a loss back in March (suspected ectopic) were you in the October due dates thread as I seem to remember your user name?? Sorry if I'm confusing you with someone else. Good luck with testing on the 17th, I'm still wtt as i had methotrexate to treat the ectopic and as such am not allowed to ttc until July xxx

Thanks hun! I'm also sorry for your loss. I'm sorry to hear that you can't start trying until July. I was in the October due dates, so that could've been me. :) I hope you get concieve your rainbow in July. :hugs:

Congrats Feety!!! How exciting!!! :wohoo: :happydance:
:dust: to those trying and waiting to test!

AFM- I am 14 dpo today. I am counting o day as the day after my positive OPK. I know it can be 24-48 hrs after and stress (finals week at school) can delay it even further. So I suppose I'm at most 14 dpo today. I tested yesterday and it was :bfn: with a wondfo. I didn't test today because *TMI* yesterday afternoon when I went to the bathroom I had brown spotting. I thought oh great AF is visiting early this month! Well that was yesterday afternoon and I've had NOTHING since except a ton of pressure like cramping. So I'm too scared to test and see another :bfn: and dreading AF... :shrug:

Morning ladies - how are we all :flower:

LEINZ - :hi: I'm Garfie welcome so sorry to hear of your loss :flower:

FEETY - New house new baby eh :happydance: go easy with the packing though take frequent breaks. I know what you mean about being so tired I could fall asleep on a washing line :haha:

SEQUEENA - Sorry the :witch: got you hun :flower:

BABY - Any news today - could that of been implantation spotting - fingers crossed you have a :bfp: hiding.:happydance:

AFM - I'm extremely tired. I was due to go for a calposcopy on Thursday but I am going to cancel it - don't want no one poking around :winkwink:

:hugs:

X

Hi everyone :hugs: AF made herself well and truly known. Mother of all periods this month :(

FX for more :bfp:s :dust:

:hugs: FX'd for next month, honey!!

Thanks hun! I'm also sorry for your loss. I'm sorry to hear that you can't start trying until July. I was in the October due dates, so that could've been me. :) I hope you get concieve your rainbow in July. :hugs:

Welcome, Leinzlove! I thought your name looked familiar... I think we were all on the same October thread. :hugs: Let's get our rainbow babies, huh? We might even be so lucky as to get to be bump buddies again! :hugs:

Congrats Feety!!! How exciting!!! :wohoo: :happydance:
:dust: to those trying and waiting to test!

AFM- I am 14 dpo today. I am counting o day as the day after my positive OPK. I know it can be 24-48 hrs after and stress (finals week at school) can delay it even further. So I suppose I'm at most 14 dpo today. I tested yesterday and it was :bfn: with a wondfo. I didn't test today because *TMI* yesterday afternoon when I went to the bathroom I had brown spotting. I thought oh great AF is visiting early this month! Well that was yesterday afternoon and I've had NOTHING since except a ton of pressure like cramping. So I'm too scared to test and see another :bfn: and dreading AF... :shrug:

What day is AF due, love? I'd say wait to test... you never know, that spotting could have been implantation, and if that's the case, you'd get a positive 2-3 days later at the earliest.

Wow!! Huge congrats to the BFPs this week! :D So exciting!!

I was away on a residential trip all week with my class, brilliant week but did NOT sleep properly or get one minute's rest haha!! Not sure my temps are 100% reliable, but it seems I'm 3dpo today. Was hoping it would hold off until Saturday so bd would be better timed, but it's better than nothing. Having my bloods done tomorrow for first fertility tests, fingers crossed everything comes back ok. Good luck to those waiting to test :)

I'm so glad to see first class growing!!! Hope everyone has a fantastic week!! and lots of :dust: to everyone...

Hey there,

My husband and I have just started TTC and I was wondering if their is a spare ticket on this Baby Train please??? :mail:

Many Thanks
:dust:

Welcome, BabyDancing13!! Good luck in your TTC journey!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->