All Aboard!! Come ride the 2013 Baby Train! Choo, choo!!

MOUSE - You're not out hun - I had a big temp drop (look at my chart) and then it rose up the next day :flower: Fingers crossed yours does the same and you get your :bfp: :hugs:

BABY - Hope you get the results you want, it seems when you are waiting for something to change it drags on forever :wacko:

GILMORE - You're not out until the :witch: shows hun :flower:

ROSIE - O dates can change hun - keep using OPK so you don't miss it.:hugs:

ANDI - Well done hun keep up the good work - at least you have the support of your Doc that can only be good :winkwink:

AFM - Back of to the Docs tomorrow - hope my HCG level has risen, will be nervous until I get my results back :wacko:

FEETY - How are you feeling :thumbup:

:hugs:

X

Great news, Andie!! :hugs: I'm glad your doctor and you are on the same page, from my experience finding a doctor who will listen to you and give you a solid plan of action is rare.

AFM... I caved, and tested using my last FRER last night. :bfn:, but I was expecting that. It was driving me more crazy having just one test than knowing it'd be a BFN if I took it.

MM- Shame about your BFN - still early days though right?:hugs:

It's great to see our leader is just as naughty as us girls (POAS) :haha:

Good luck to all those testing :dust::dust::dust:

X

Gosh, you ladies go too fast for me to keep up with :haha:

Garfie, just took a quick squiz at your chart and your BD pattern you've recorded is almost exactly the same as mine- was convinced I'd be out this month as we didn't get much BD in during the fertile period (just the once), but now I've renewed hope (yes, I know it only takes one!)! My only problem is our little mishap I mentioned previously. Still, can hope there were enough little guys who went in the right direction... I guess this is where the PMA comes in...

Oh, Annie can tell you - I talk a big talk when it comes to not POAS. But I sure as heck don't walk the walk!! :haha:

Speaking of... if AF doesn't show by the end of today I'm going to get another box of FRERs. PMA, and all that. :haha:

Sorry about the BFN's mouse_chicky and MM :hugs: ladies. Lots of :dust: for next cycle xx

AFM - Got my blood results back aaannnnndddd they are 1.3 :happydance: :dance: :wohoo: :yipee: :headspin: I'm so happy right now, the past 9 weeks have been so stressful, but I can finally move on :)

BABY - Woohoo - that's great great news:happydance:

MM - PMA PMA - You go girl!:winkwink: where are you in your cycle?

ANNIE - Yeah its almost unbelievable isn't it? - I remember whinging about hubby being MIA around O:cry: good job he was :happydance: You're right once is all it takes so PMA PMA.:flower:

X

CD 27 of a normally 26-28 day cycle. I'm not really holding out much hope with DH being so sick all month, but like you say... it only takes one :spermy:!!!

Okay, so of course I had to go check FF.... and I got my BFP last time on CD27. In the afternoon. On a FRER. With a 3ish hour pee hold, I think?

MM - Are your temps still up hun? - are you trying to tell us you are going to POAS a bit later on?:dust::dust::dust: Did you O at the same time as you did last time :hugs:

HAK - :rofl: along with super :spermy: and PMA the :witch: cannot get in :happydance::happydance:

X

Oh, honey, I gave up temping a while ago. I stopped temping when we started TTC - I know that seems odd, but I didn't need TTC to stress me out more than it already was, especially after not catching the first few months. I did temp the first true cycle after the m/c, but only because I wanted to feel like I had some sort of control over this whole crazy TTC thing. Deep down I know that I really have no control over it, so when I wasn't preggers last month, I smashed my BBT. With a hammer. :blush:

So, I have no idea when I ov'd, or what dpo I might be, or anything. All I know is my cycles range from 26-29 days and today is CD27. But yes... I am going to POAS until AF shows. Because once this girl starts, she can't stop. :haha:

Hahaha MM, just had a rubbish day at work and your last comment really made me laugh!!I've definitely thought about smashing my BBT recently! Although I have decided that I'm going to stop temping when DH and I finally live together again, but for now I can't stand to not know if his visits home are 'well timed' or not!! Got everything crossed for you hun :hugs:

Baby that's brilliant news, so glad you've got so much relief from your results.

Had my bloods done this morning (terrible veins - ouch!) and getting the results Thursday, so will keep everyone updated!

Hi Ladies hope you are all well I'm glad to hear all the good news recently! :hugs:
I'm feeling ok just now a bit tired and crampy. Actually panicking a bit yesterday because of stomach pains but all ok so far. I am so worried about every little twinge - is anyone else like this. I don't have docs until Monday hopefully my mind will be put at ease after that. Love and :dust: xxxx

It's normal to be a little nervous during the first few weeks. You really have no idea what to expect!! :hugs: But just know that everything is fine, twinges are just little eggy settling in.

I get a bit antsy too Feety, but as long as there's no major pain and/or bleeding, it's all good! :thumbup:
:hugs: everyone! :dust:

Sorry about the BFN's mouse_chicky and MM :hugs: ladies. Lots of :dust: for next cycle xx

AFM - Got my blood results back aaannnnndddd they are 1.3 :happydance: :dance: :wohoo: :yipee: :headspin: I'm so happy right now, the past 9 weeks have been so stressful, but I can finally move on :)

About time babymaybe :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Now for the :sex: the TWW :coffee: and the stickiest of :bfp: s You can do it girl!

Just checking in, af still here but barely, should be gone in 2 days.

Bought my boy a gorgeous t-shirt and shorts set today. I'm addicted to baby clothes :blush:

https://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/s720x720/294963_4036980288061_1388356992_3627121_910510207_n.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->