All Aboard!! Come ride the 2013 Baby Train! Choo, choo!!

A MASSIVE congrats Feety woohoo woohoo. :happydance::happydance: come and join us in 1st class :haha:.

Seriously though make sure you keep taking your folic acid? Get in touch with the Doc on Monday to find out your next step.

Enjoy the weekend being papmpered by hubby!!:happydance:

:hugs:

X

Feety also put a + pregnancy test on your FF and you will get a green line - woohoo so excited!

AFM I took a digital this morning and it says pregnant 2-3 (how :shrug:)

Wohoo I'm so excited for you! Relax and enjoy.:flower:

X

Feety also put a + pregnancy test on your FF and you will get a green line - woohoo so excited!

AFM I took a digital this morning and it says pregnant 2-3 (how :shrug:)

Wohoo I'm so excited for you! Relax and enjoy.:flower:

X

2-3 because 2 weeks are automatically added onto your conception date... so when you actually conceive, you're already 2 weeks pregnant, haha... doesn't really make that much sense, but that's what happens!

With the CB tests it is from conception and I jumped from 1-2 weeks to 3+ in a week! My hcg levels must be stonking!

And... CONGRATULATIONS FEETY! :happydance:

:cloud9:Thanks everyone now it's fx'd for a super sticky bean! It's a bank holiday on Monday so not sure if docs will be open! We are still in shock but over the moon. :dust::dust: to everyone! xxxx:hugs:

Congrats, feety!! First Class for you!! :hugs:

Just make sure you are taking a prenatal vitamin with plenty of iron and folic acid. The iron in them can make your stomach sick, so I recommend taking it just after dinner or just before bed to minimized the nausea.

Congrats feet pyjamas!

:bfn: for me at 10 DPO. There's still hope right?

MOUSE - Of course there's hope hun :flower: my :test: was bright white at 10DPO and then 11DPO :bfp:

Do you know how long your LP is hun?:hugs:

:dust::dust::dust:

X

Thanks. My lp is usually 14 days.

Have you tested yet today hopeful?

:dance: feety, that's awesome :baby:

AFM - sooo my numbers were 34 last week, need to get them done again on tuesday this week and a big fingers crossed they will be 0. Have had some heavy bleeding on and off since last weekend, so I think I'm definitely getting 'cleared out' as it were, ready for normal activity to resume. If I'm lucky enough to be at 0 on Tuesday I will be starting phase 2 (loading up on vitamins, especially folic acid) in preparation for ttc (phase 3) in July :dance:

Congratulations feety! That's amazing news!!
and mouse there us always hope... Your not out until she arrives... Plus 10dpo isn't too late for a change to Bfp. Good luck honey! Keep positive.

Afm I am now training for race for life an joining slimming world... While we have no conclusive answers to why it's taking so long, other than lack of luck as you said sequeena, I want to improve our chances as much as possible--- should have done it a long time ago, but as friends that were much bigger than me have recently given birth, I think I was a little bit in denial. :(

Feeling positive though... Next few months gonna do everything possible and give his lil guys no choice but to catch an egg!! :)

Congratulations, Feety!!!!!! So exciting!!!!! :happydance:

Mouse Chicky you are totally still in!! Remember you're not out till af shows her hideous face. Fx for you!!! This seems to be a pretty lucky thread. :flower:

Thanks. My lp is usually 14 days.

Have you tested yet today hopeful?

I did and :bfn: BUT i know its still early so FXd I'm gonna try and wait till Weds :haha: I might give in and test Tues tho... we'll see!!

Sounds like a plan! I'm going to shoot for Tuesay too so I can conserve my hpts. I'm also going to try to convince hubby to buy some preseed for next month.

Awesome!! Let me know how it goes, i have some wondfos so thats what im using if AF is a no show then ill bring out my FRER so fx'd we both get a :bfp: soon!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->