All Aboard!! Come ride the 2013 Baby Train! Choo, choo!!

Hey ladies, new around these parts. Is there room for another on this train?

Trying to read through back pages to get to know you all, got through first 41 pages today but the train moves spook fast lol I don't think I'll ever catch up.

Any successes so far?

This is first month of official trying for me and hubby, not that we've ever prevented though. Have one daughter who is 9. I'm 27 (hubby is 34) and I've always said that if I haven't had another baby by 30 then it's not meant to be.

Oh and can someone point me in the direction of a post to explain all the abbreviations please? I've worked out a few, but some are beyond me.

Hugs all round!!

If you go to sitemap theres a link that says lingo and abbreviations it'll give you a whole list i had to print it out when i first got on BNB :winkwink:

Thanks Hopeful, will check out that list (and book Mark it too I'm sure)

Not too many symptoms ATM occasional sore boobs, BAD bloating (can't fit into my work clothes), non-stop eating and the MS when I don't eat for a while. Another day off tomorrow which is great, more nap time!

Welcome to any new members! :howdy:

ETA: where you from Eternity? I live on Scilly!

Hi Mrs Gibbo, I live all the way over at the border with Devon, right on the river Tamar. How lucky for you, the Scilly Isles look beautiful - I'd love to go there, lots of standing stones and very scenic.

It's gorgeous and I wouldn't live any where else! So how are you approaching TTC? Are you NTNP (not trying, not protecting)? I used SMEP (Sperm meets egg plan) and it totally worked! :dust: for you :bunny:

Morning ladies :hi:

sorry to those who got AF :hugs:

I'm now 8dpo and really trying to resist testing until the weekend when AF is due (sat). I'm almost certain I've not caught this month so making it easier not to test. Can't wait for the next cycle as we'll be on honeymoon...lots of :sex: :haha:

Hi Feety, thanks for the welcome.

Gibbo, in all the (nearly) six years of marriage we've never prevented, but weren't that regular at DTD. Now however were just doing it regularly and I'm using a period log app on my phone to track Af and estimate O as I've never been close to regular.
Many congrats to you!! How far along are you?

Any other BFPs yet?

can't believe how friggin lucky I am to be on honeymoon during my fertile period :thumbup:

I would that is an extremely good omen Annie!! FXed for you

I have a quick (and probably stupid) question....

I know that SMEP stands for sperm meets egg plan, but what exactly does that mean?

It's not stupid! I had to Google it myself! SMEP means that using OPKs you start having sex every other day from the end of your period until you get a positive opk. Then you have sex for the next 3 days (and we added one more for luck :haha:) Me and the Hubby had a codename for this, Operation Big Wobbly Spunk Bomb... :rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl: Gibbo that was hilarious!!!!

Not really in a position to spend on ovulation kits, hence why were just doing it every day for a week/week and a half.... The enthusiastic approach lol.

:rofl::rofl::rofl: Gibbo that was hilarious!!!!

Not really in a position to spend on ovulation kits, hence why were just doing it every day for a week/week and a half.... The enthusiastic approach lol.

:sex: every other day is the approach we're taking, its the only way of covering all of your bases!

is anyone puzzled by how on earth we are already nearly halfway through the year?!?!?!?!?! :wacko: it feels like yesterday that I was celebrating new year!

Oh I am vaniilla, it's seems like this ectopic thing has taken up th whole of the first half of the year. Looking forward to the second half a lot more though!!

seriously vaniila?- guess we are :thumbup: Don't know where time is going. Guess it must be about a year since Autumn Acorns started :shrug: We were all in WTT then too :dohh: We even have AA babies on the world now :wohoo:

Eternity, no questions in here are stupid :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->