All Aboard!! Come ride the 2013 Baby Train! Choo, choo!!

That was the original plan... but I don't know if I can really hold off another 2 days. I'm pretty sure AF should be here today... but of course, each day past CD26 gets me all hopeful.

I am about 6 dpo, Caved and took a hpt knowing full well its too early and it would be neg. Will probably take another on Sunday, then if that is neg will wait until AF is due. nipples are sooo tender and sensitive, slight cramping and havent been temping because its been warmer and I cover up with blankets so it would be much higher temps. Why do I feel like I have to go to the bathroom alot? This morning it started to gush out while I was getting dressed.
:hi: Eternity, FX for a BFP soon!!!

sorry for who AF got this cycle, FX for next cycle though!!! come on :bfp:

Thanks MM and hopeful for the welcomes. Have my FXed for you all!!

Hey ladies. af just got me :( not too depressed- hadn't built up my hopes yet this month!! Still that little sneaking disappointment though! Hopefully the fertility clinic at the end of this month, plus I have started charting temps etc, and the major stress at work in terms of the exams will be over in a few weeks and my weight loss attempts and race for life training will all add up to a Bfp at some point in the near future!!
Fx'd to all those still to test this month!

MM - Good luck whenever you decide to test lots of :dust::dust::dust:

MRS GIBBO - :rofl::rofl::rofl: what are you like? Any more symptoms today or are you feeling good :flower:

ANNIE- Good luck when you test hun :dust::dust::dust:

ETERNITY - Hi I'm Garfie - welcome a nicer more supportive, honest group of ladies you couldn't wish to meet on this train :flower:

HOPEFUL - I used to start POAS at 9DPO and I thought that was early :haha:

AFM - I have been to the Hospital to discuss my calposcopy, I couldn't cancel my appointment anyway he said he will do it after I have had the baby as I am certain to bleed and that's not good in a pregnancy :nope:

I have also had my HCG levels back after a lot of messing around I am 19DPO and HCG 798 so whilst I am still cautious I am slightly more hopeful.:flower: The Doc still will not give me my paperwork and get the ball rolling which is a bit strange don't you think?:wacko:

:hugs:

X

Hey Eternal that is some serious PMA you're showing there; have my FXed for you to get your BFP soon!!

Hi Garfie, congrats on your BFP!!

Does seem strange of doc to not give you your papers, but I'm sure he knows what he's doing :shrug:

What does AFM stand for?

Hey Garfie not too bad today MS wise, but I have lower back pain that is crippling me :( just ate some Bolognese sandwiches which were gorgeous but now I've used all the bread! :haha:

Strange about your doc, but I'm sure everything will come together just fine :thumbup:

Hey eternity, welcome to the train!! Yeah, PMA helps keep you going, though I frequently lose sight... Being on here helps though as you see people getting their bfps and it renews hope in getting your own! This is cycle 17(??) now for me, so taking alot longer than wr would have liked, but co ident we will get there eventually! Hopefully you will get your Bfp quickly and e another reason to keep that PMA going!!

MRS GIBBO - Maybe he's just being cautious too (as last year I had a m/c):wacko:

A bolognese sandwich how many did you have? :haha: I'm not hungry at the mo but my tribe have been fed so they're all content:winkwink:

ETERNITY - Thanks hun :happydance: (if you look on the first page MM has made a list of where everyone is at in their cycle) AFM means As For Me :flower:

X

Sorry to hear about AF, Eternal. :hugs:

Yes, Eternity, when are you testing next? Let me know and I'll put your test date on the 1st post so everyone knows!!

:hugs: to all getting af and fxd for next cycle.
Gibbo - i hope you are resting that back of yours! How are you today garfie?
Hopeful - sounds like you could be in for a :bfp: no? Fxd!
Afm i have done nothing but eat and go to the loo all day! I have first docs appt on monday - what should i expect? Xx :dust: :hugs:

FEETY - Not to bad just tired, oh yes and I can't cross my arms across my chest it hurts:haha:

I don't know what you should expect maybe MRS G might have some idea - I had both my previous pregnancies confirmed in Germany (ex hubby was in Army).

My Doc doesn't even want to see me - but I've got news for him I will demand an appointment for Monday if I've not heard from him before :happydance:

Good luck at your appointment hun:happydance:

X

Sorry chick I have no idea! I told my doctor and he pretty much said, well that's nothing to do with me :haha: I'll see a midwife exclusively unless there's a problem. I have to wait til next week before the MW will see me for my booking appointment. Sooooooo bored of waiting!

Oh and I ate 3 :blush: still hungry though!

Ok ladies the ugly :witch: jus showed her face so im out for a Jan 2013 baby on to the next cycle!! lots and lots of :dust: to everyone and FXd for everyone still needing to test!!

Sorry hopeful. :hugs: Maybe we can try again this month to be bump buddies?

No more symptom spotting for Me until AF actually shows or is late, driving myself crazy and I went and splurged on a baby buy for something that looked like a good idea!!! go to www.carseatcanopy.com and if you want a code to get a free canopy or a discount on the entire 5 piece set let me know and I can give you a code to put in it. The set for me cost less than 50 dollars, when it was 75 dollars without shipping and handling, Good deal and they are just so cute, No more blankets suffocating baby in the seat now.

Eternal-sorry AF got you hun, FX for next month!!!

Mouse-Good Luck for this coming cycle, FX!!!

Good luck to all those testing soon, sending lots of babydust your way!!!

:hug: to all those who are being visited by AF!

MM, I don't really have a test date as my cycles are irregular. AF is expected anywhere between 27th-1st, so if there's no sign by 2nd/3rd I will prob pick up a HPT (don't keep any here as it would be too tempting and I'd just end up wasting them!) I'm a bit of a coward really, I prefer to hold on not knowing than see a BFN!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->