All Aboard!! Come ride the 2013 Baby Train! Choo, choo!!

im out this month! af has arrived - stupid witch :/ bring on the next cycle!! and this will be my time :) gud luck everyone! :dust: xx

:hugs: sorry to all those for who the wicked :witch: arrived :hugs:

cd9 for me, resisted testing this morning, somehow. Lay in bed wanting to, but resisted. AF is due tomorrow or Sunday. Trying hard not to symptom spot, but struggling with that too. All my symptoms can be explained away if I put my rational hat on. But it's so hard to be rational when TTC...

:dust: to all those who are testing, and those who have just started a new cycle :hug:

Not wanting to be the devil on your shoulder or anything but I got my :bfp: at 9dpo (and I know I'm the exception rather than the rule!) :haha:

I know Gibbo, I'm so tempted... I can't remember, was your first using a IC and FRER or something else? I've a little stash of ICs. I don't know why I bought them as I'm always slagging them off. And a couple of times my instincts were right when friends got BFNs on them, then when I said I think they're rubbish, they got a stonking :bfp: on an FRER.... I guess they were just calling out to me when I bought my OPKs and I couldn't resist... "Anna....you know you want me....buy me and pee on me" (OK that sounds a little scary". Anyway, point being, I have 25 of these things, so I should just give myself a fix and pee on one, eh? Even if it just gives me my fix rather than telling me anything I can believe? OK, really starting to sound like a crazy now....?

I had a faint but visible line on an ic at 9pm on 9dpo so I held it in for a few hours and used a FRER. Another very visible line appeared so next morning I used a CB digi. But to be fair, I tested because I just KNEW. FXd Annie :hugs:

I think that's it Gibbo- you do just know don't you. When I got my BFP 4 years ago, I just knew- even though there was "no way" I could be and we weren't even trying. I think I also now "just know". But just know that I'm not this month. Which is OK. Kinda. Will probably POAS later anyway, just because...

There is a lot to be said for female intuition, the just knowing, but Annie bear in mind that it can be wrong. Back in January I was about 90% sure I was pg, symptoms and all and it was a false alarm. And other women have no symptoms at all and actually are pg.

So until AF shows up, you're not out of the race.

:hugs: to everyone who had the :witch: fly in. Good luck for next cycle xxx

Annie - sending you lots and lots of :dust: :dust: for when you test xx

AFM - Day 4 of taking my high dose folic acid. Nothing much to report other than DH and I were looking at the dates for ttc and have decided that if my next 2 cycles are normal we will ttc after the second one rather than waiting for a third one :happydance: So could be ttc from early July rather than late July/early August :)

:hugs: to everyone the nasty :witch: got, I'm out too! my cd 21 bloods showed that I haven't Ov'd this month so I'm waiting for her to show up now :( I'm retaking the test next month blahhhh

baby_maybe - thats great news that you'll be able to ttc sooner :dance:

anniepie - I agree with the other ladies! you're not out til the :witch: appears, I would say test!!! :dust:

:rofl: ladies- you're as bad as me encouraging to test...anyway, I didn't take much- tested earlier and as expected :bfn: I'm fine with that. Really :grr: :haha:

Not that I am symptom spotting or anything, but this afternoon I keep getting the weirdest smell. Almost pungent. No idea what it could be. I'm sat at home and can't figure it at all. But it just keeps on hitting me...

Hey girls, I'll join the :witch: bashing. AF showed for me this morning, too. I honestly knew there was almost zero chance of being pregnant this month, but it still hurts. :(

Sorry MM-FX for this cycle!!

AFM-got both charts on the same page now, having to override the settings, making me 8dpo today, still holding out testing until maybe Sunday. Might cave in and test today after holding pee for a few hours. I only have IC's 2 different brands, if I get the faintest line will get a digi and FRER.

Babydust to all waiting to test and FX for those that AF got this cycle!!!

anniepie - sorry about the bfn :hugs: hopefully you'll get good news over the weekend :dust:

MM - that just means it'll feel even better next cycle when you get your bfp and tell the nasty :witch: where to go!

I wish I knew how to make the next month fly, nothing is going to be happing! its just annoying that I have to sit here and wait for ageeeeees just to even think about getting anywhere :sleep:

Damn the :witch:! Let's all just boycott and refuse to get it this month. Ready, set, go!
:haha:

Sorry about the :bfn: Anniepie

I am expecting the :witch: any day I hope, haven't had one since my d&c on the 18th April :shrug:

Holding out to test on Sunday or Monday with fmu. AF expected Friday through the weekend. No more symptom spotting for me as not getting my hopes up at the moment.

FX for AF to stay away to everyone expecting AF to show real soon!! Lets get some more BFP's for the first class ladies to have some new company!!!

Baby dust sent to all!!!

FXed no AF hopeful!!!

Ladies, can you tell me where you get your OPKs from? Which are the best/cheapest? I'm in UK.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->