All Aboard!! Come ride the 2013 Baby Train! Choo, choo!!

Owoooo! Sorry to hear the :witch: showed up, Ladies! Hoping to see more :bfp:'s in here! :hugs:

Af finally showed!!!! Cd1 finally!!!!!!!!!!' Yayyy!!! Now on to testing and clomid!!!

Hey ladies...

Ok, rant warning!!

Just found out that one of DH closest friends is pregnant (well, his girlfriend is). They weren't really trying and and when asked declared they 'suppose' they are excited!!! Argh! On top of that, guy from his football team told me his girlfriend is also pregnant- he leaves his 7 year old with us at the side of the pitch every Sunday, in rain, snow, hail etc and if we are not there watching, leaves her on her own! As well as taking her to practice which finishes at 10oclock at night, again in bad weather! They shouldn't be parent the first time let alone a second!!

Sorry, I find all this out, and then spent the day at a family event which was lovely but meant I was surrounded by all the lovely kids, who I don't get to see very often and therefore don't leave me alone when I am there... So it was babies Nd cute children and pregancies galore yesterday!

Oh, and on top of that, said beat friend had the cheek to actually offer advice on conceiving after DH told him we had been trying.... What did he say? 'just don't think about it and it will happen really quickly'

Sorry. Rant over. Hope everyone else has had a less frustrating weekend!!

can i ask what time of the day do you all do your OPK's i normally do them around 10am is there a best time to do them or not x

It's recommended that you don't use FMU for OPKs, but apart from that, I don't think it matters what time you use them. If I'm on an early shift, I'll test after work at about 4pm. If I'm on a late shift, it's usually 10:30am ish. :)

I used to do mine.between 3 and 6. Worked for me! Everyone has their own optimum time for opk testing :thumbup:

To US ladies, happy mother's day! :flower: (whether you're a mom, mom-to-be, or mom hopeful)

I tested this morning at 10dpo, still early bfn. Went to breakfast with my daughter and bf. came back home and got some BAD news, my daughters FATHER has passed away this morning at the age of 35. She only seen him once after we split which was when she was 10 months old, and how do I tell her NOW? Im not taking it too hard because of all the abuse I suffered with him, but kinda gets to me.

AFM my nipples are so tender no one touch them, even the slightest touch hurts, and bf googled it last night on his phone and said it was a symptom of early pregnancy, Hopeful but not going to get too excited until see 2 pink lines...Should I get an FRER and take it with fmu in the morning? AF is due Friday and through the weekend

Yah sugarpie glad AF showed up, fx for bfp this cycle!!!

FX for some BFP's!!!

Started spotting today, its enough to wear a pad, I am only 10dpo though so its early for AF to come but its not heavy flow, will keep my eyes on it. Its brownish dark red and bright red when wiping and there is tissues in the toliet. The hpt's keep showing BFN, will wait a few days and see if the spotting stops and then test again. cramping still like AF wants to show. Anyone else experience this? Could this be AF?

Another rookie question.... Is it safe to take folic acid long term?
I know it's essential to take while pg and bf. I've also heard it recommended (and I've seen alot of you mention taking it) to take while TTC; but if it takes a very long time to actually catch that egg, is it safe to be taking fa every day?

Again I apologise if this is a dumb question, but hey, if you don't ask you don't learn :shrug:

AF got me this morning :grr: Timing isn't looking great for honeymoon either. Seriously. I give up :cry:

Eternity-no problems taking FA long term-its something our cells need all the time even when notherwise pg.

OK this is driving me crazy now! Just show up or give me a bfp! DO NOT like not knowing!!

Thanks for the reply Annie, and so sorry AF arrived, hope it does work out for you for your honeymoon.

:hugs: Annie, sorry the :witch: got you xxx

AFM - I'm a week into taking my vitamins, wondering when my first af will arrive, but certainly don't have any signs of it yet. Apart from that not a lot going on with me, just biding my time and popping in here every now and then to keep up with the lovely ladies on the train :)

Annie - I'm sorry af came :hugs: I think its a sign that it was meant to be a honeymoon baby :flower::dust:

nicki01 - I hope you get an answer soon! hopefully it'll be in the form of two pretty lines! :dust:

AF arrived today after spotting yesterday, Full flow so its CD 1 for me. last cycle was 30 days and had a 10 day luteal phase, If I even ovulated at cd20. Maybe keep charting for a few months to get the hang of my cycles and if it happens it happens.

Annie-sorry AF got you hun, FX for a honeymoon baby and a BFP soon.

baby-maybe-hope you get a BFP soon

Sorry about the :bfn: Anniepie

I am expecting the :witch: any day I hope, haven't had one since my d&c on the 18th April :shrug:

:hugs: Miss R, I have been thinking about you!! I checked this thread before others, so I don't know if you updated your journal or not but I was about to go harass you there when I saw you'd posted here! :hugs: I hope AF shows for you soon, honey, so you can get on with it!

I tested this morning at 10dpo, still early bfn. Went to breakfast with my daughter and bf. came back home and got some BAD news, my daughters FATHER has passed away this morning at the age of 35. She only seen him once after we split which was when she was 10 months old, and how do I tell her NOW? Im not taking it too hard because of all the abuse I suffered with him, but kinda gets to me.

I'm sorry to hear aboout your ex, hun. I hope you found a way to tell your daughter that wasn't too hard on everyone. :hugs:

AF got me this morning :grr: Timing isn't looking great for honeymoon either. Seriously. I give up :cry:

:hug: Headed over to your journal in a moment....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->