All Aboard!! Come ride the 2013 Baby Train! Choo, choo!!

Congrats Leinzlove!

I hope yours is a :bfp: too nicki!

My new opks and hpts came in the mail. :happydance: It'll be ages before I o, but as per SMEP, I start testing tomorrow. Good luck to all ladies this cycle!

i seen the line on both tests before they had even been tweaked hun looks ike a BFP to me congratulations x

Congrats to those with :bfp:

Ive tested this morning but still am not convinced! :shrug: Going over to update in pregnancy tests in a mo with this mornings pictures! Still not 100% percent on exact ovulation date so there is still hope and no :witch: as yet (fingers, toes, eyes and nipples tightly crossed over here) :haha:

Hi Nicki :hi:

I could definitely see a faint line yesterday, but not on today's tests. Try not to stress about it- if yesterday's is a true pos, it was very early, and so it'll take some time to get really dark- try to leave it for a few days before testing again or you'll go insane trying to figure out if there's a line or not. There's nothing more satisfying than seeing a big fat dark line...

Congratulations to our new 1st class passengers on their BFPs :wohoo:

:hug: to our ladies that the witch got :hug: and lots of :dust: for the next cycle and those who are testing soon :dust:

:witch: has arrived! :dohh:

Slightly gutted but still at least i know now!

Good luck to all those testing soon! :flower:

Nicki, got everything crossed for you!!

That's me out ladies :( af swooped in this afternoon, on to cycle 8 now.. :(

Garfie and lienz......congrats that is so awesome :)

I am on to cycle two with femara...hopefully it works.

:hugs: Sorry about AF, nicki and RAFwife. We'll get our 2013 babies, I just know it!

How is everyone doing??!! Sorry i have not been here in about a week maybe ive been very busy at work but the :witch: got me so im out for a Jan2013 baby not giving up quite yet...but congrats on the new :bfp:!! and lots of :dust: to everyone still trying

Morning Ladies how are we all today?

Sorry for those that got caught by the :witch:

Good luck to those who are about to :test::dust::dust::dust:

As for those about to O :happydance: (slightly jealous we've had to abstain for now Docs orders :haha:)

AFM - Still waiting for my 3rd HCG blood test result, the Docs sure like to keep me hanging on so for now there's a duster with my name on it :haha:

:hugs:

X

sorry the witch got you Hopeful214 :hugs:

I hope you get the hcg results soon garfie! :)

AFM - Thanks to a tummy bug I can't tell if all the pain I'm getting is just cramps from the illness or if its also af cramps :dohh:

got ewcm yesterday which is early for me but had no energy to dtd got more today so I am going all out tonight :sex:

Feeling positive today! Yes the nasty :witch: got me but i will look on brightside! Charlie will be 1 month older and a teeny weeny bit more independent! :thumbup:

For now i will try loose a few more lbs and lots of :sex:.

:dust: to all!

So this link says I'm supposed to wait 18-23 months to start TTC. They say it's the same for either a vaginal delivery or c-section. I always thought you could start TTC 6 months after :shrug: I'm wondering if I'll be on the 2013 train or not. Either way I will stalk :ninja:

AF has come to a stop after spotting on Sunday, then Monday and Tuesday was a full flow not heavy heavy but enough to last throughout the day, Wednesday only light and today nothing but brown tinged after wiping.

Want to send Babydust to all ladies for this cycle!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->