All Aboard!! Come ride the 2013 Baby Train! Choo, choo!!

AF is finally gone!!! :) now we can finally bd!!! Lol last dose of clomid tonight...

Thanks Everyone!!! In laws leaving tomorrow...and i cant wait! lol so we can catch that egg! :) When is the best time do BD when your taking Clomid? im taking my last dose tonight...and then Friday im getting an ultrasound done to check my eggs and cysts...hopefully they are gone! :)

Ladies I'm trying geritol this cycle so hopefully there's a baby in my bottle!!

GL sugarpi and hopeful!!

Does anybody have (or follow) any baby/nursery boards on pinterest?

AFM, think AF may be putting in an early appearance this month if my moodiness is anything to go by. If I start forgetting things and getting clumsy this week then I'll know for sure.
I knew it wouldn't happen on the first cycle of trying but it's still upsetting!

:hug::hugs: and :dust: to all

Morning ladies :flower:

Good luck to all those testing soon :dust::dust::dust::dust:

Good luck to those catching the eggy :sex::sex::sex:

Still lots of room in First Class:hugs:

Eternity - Forgetting things and clumsiness can also be a sign of pregnancy, just ask my hubby :winkwink: Hope the :witch: stays away.

Hopeful - they do say that in every bottle there is a baby - fingers crossed for you, I found mine in the bottom of grapefruit juice :happydance:

Mrs Gibbo - Hope your nausea has eased - so far so good for me (although I still expect it to appear maybe tomorrow?) I am not very hungry either:haha:

Feety - How are you feeling? I'm just tired and feel like my boobies are being stretched - hubby is liking the new boobs :haha:

Hope I get to hear from my Mid Wife this week and can arrange a scan soon.

:hugs:

X

I am 23 years old and we have been TTC for a year now.

I have given up on the 2012 baby. But hope ing for a 2013 baby.

Morning Mommy - I'm sure MM will be along shortly to punch your one way ticket to :bfp: land.:happydance:

I'm Garfie and I was trying for nearly two years in total after a m/c last year - anyway I got my :bfp: recently and I am nervous but the last HCG I had was a good one so now I've just got to wait :coffee:

:dust::dust::dust:

X

Morning Mommy - I'm sure MM will be along shortly to punch your one way ticket to :bfp: land.:happydance:

I'm Garfie and I was trying for nearly two years in total after a m/c last year - anyway I got my :bfp: recently and I am nervous but the last HCG I had was a good one so now I've just got to wait :coffee:

:dust::dust::dust:

X

I am sure you will have a healthy and happy pregnancy. :dust: to everyone else

Welcome Aboard mommy, FX for a BFP soon.

hope everyone had a nice weekend, I will be starting opks in about 5 days. Will begin temping in the morning.

Baby dust to all Ladies, FX for BFP's real soon!!!

Welcome mommy! I'm feety and found out I was expecting our first a few weeks ago. Its still early days - praying for a sticky bean! Good luck and fx'd for your super sticky bean! :dust:
How are all the ladies today? I got sent home from work with a migraine and am now being sick :cry: hopefully migraine is a one off as I don't intend telling work until first scan. Does anyone else suffer from migraines whilst pregnant? Love and :hugs: xxxx

Congratz Feet.

Thanks for all the support ladies. Glad to be part of your group

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"