All Aboard!! Come ride the 2013 Baby Train! Choo, choo!!

Got my HCG test back these are the results - all okay according to the Doc and I don't need any more blood tests:happydance:

11 DPO 32

19 DPO 798

26 DPO 3443

:hugs:

X

Great news, garfie!

AFM, I have an annual pap smear checkup appointment today. It's with the same doctor I saw when the m/c happened. It's kind of doing my head in a bit. :wacko: I don't know whether I should bring up maybe getting some testing done or not. Part of me feels like if I ask for it, then there must be something wrong with me.

thats great news garfie!!!!

good luck with your appointment today MM :hugs:

Garfie: So happy to hear that! YAYAY! :happy Dance:

AF is pretty much here for me, can my testing date be changed to 26th June? which is ageeeeees away :sleep:

Vanilla - Sorry the :witch: got you :hugs:

MM - How did you get on with your appointment - did you ask for any tests, or did they suggest any tests - hope it all went well (well as good as one of them appointments can be :blush:)

Hopeful - Yours sounded a bit of a strange cycle - is it usually like that? (how are your temps doing?):flower:

Hak - Does that mean begin TTC 18-23 months after having had a baby? What about those ladies who had a c-sect (me) and there was only a 22 months age gap. Or those fertile ladies who fall pregnant a month after giving birth? I think it is a matter of personal choice your Doc checks you over at 6 weeks anyway after a c-sect and says all services can be resumed :winkwink: so you make your decision then. This will be my last so I know my choice :cry:

Anyone understand my HCG levels I think they are falling in the normal range :shrug:

:hugs:

X

It was too good to be true, It started back up yesterday afternoon, its only spotting but its red enough to be AF. Going on to next cycle, thinking about doing NTNP until August/Sept. as I want a late spring early Summer Baby 2013. I work tonight, then I have 5 days off in a row. I am thinking the Soy made my cycle shorter last month, will see what it does to my cycle this time.

Garfie-that is great news!! Relax and happy and healthy 9 months!!!

MM-hope your appointment went well!!

Good luck ladies testing soon and Babydust sent your way!!!

I got a sample of Softcups in the mail with a coupon for a dollar off a box. Might have to try them out, dont really think I need preseed just yet.

V, I'll update your test date soon. Sorry about the :witch: honey. Hopefully your doctor will help you get some answers this cycle. :hugs:

AFM, exam went well. Details are in my journal for anyone who wants to know. Basically I was told to keep trying until a year and then we'll "get more agressive". Pretty much what I expected. :shrug:

UGH so sorry AF arrived ladies! :(

I was told by my doctor that they would not do any tests until 2 years TTC :wacko:

The way this cycle is going we will not get to BD anytime this month :nope: T just isn't sleeping long enough for us to have any fun!

garfie - awesome numbers....congrats hun!

hakuna - I believe I heard 6 months birth is a good time to start trying but I have also heard to allow your body time to replenish what the previous pregnancy depleted that you should wait at least a year. My opinion is that once I get pg with my first....If the second wants to come along soon after I will allow it. Thats Gods decision!

afm - I start my femara tonight...yipee!!!!!

I was told by my doctor that they would not do any tests until 2 years TTC :wacko:

The way this cycle is going we will not get to BD anytime this month :nope: T just isn't sleeping long enough for us to have any fun!

i would see a different doctor then....cuz thats way to long to wait...usually they might wait a year...but longer is crazy! good luck!!!

i would see a different doctor then....cuz thats way to long to wait...usually they might wait a year...but longer is crazy! good luck!!!

That's ok, it took me 2 years to get pg with Thomas anyway :thumbup:

i would be so happy if you can take one more passenger on this ride, i can only hope it is in the cards for me to be on this train!

A HUGE congrats to all of the :bfp: :thumbup::happydance:

I've been away from the site for awhile. Was overly stressing and needed the break :wacko: So glad to come back and see all of the first class passengers :thumbup:

AFM, I had blood work this cycle, as noted below, so it appears that things are okay on my end. DH had an SA, his results were pretty low in nearly all of the categories. Sooooo things are not looking so good for us right now:cry: He's set to do a repeat sample in a couple of week. FX this was just a fluke[-o<

But, as it stands for this month i'll be testing on the 22nd, AF is due the following day.

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Lovelyb I'm glad all is well your end. Hopefully it was a fluke about DH and the next tests all levels are up :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->