All Aboard!! Come ride the 2013 Baby Train! Choo, choo!!

I'm out for this month. My mother is very ill in hospital so I'm not thinking about TTC right now.

sequeena - so sorry to hear about your mom. I hope she gets better soon.

Thank you, me too. They think she may have had another stroke (still waiting on test results and she's too violent to have an MRI at the moment even though she's sedated). It's going to be a long road to recovery but I think this stroke (if it is) has finally rotted her mind. She doesn't recognise any of us and screams and slaps us if we go near her.

Oh no, I am so sorry that must be horrible for you to experience. I will send you some love and light to help you through this difficult time. Please feel free to come and vent with us about it anytime.

Morning ladies, been away for a while... Just getting through all the exams at work and hoping that it will quiet down now they are pretty much done :) starting opks today's, been charting... Will post on my sig once I figure out how, plus lots of bd :) DH is very determined at the moment... I think when the last lot of opks etc arrived he realised just how much it's on my mind. Plus he is getting all broody which is lovely to see! Welcome to the new comers and fxd for some more Bfp to join first class soon!

Thank you, me too. They think she may have had another stroke (still waiting on test results and she's too violent to have an MRI at the moment even though she's sedated). It's going to be a long road to recovery but I think this stroke (if it is) has finally rotted her mind. She doesn't recognise any of us and screams and slaps us if we go near her.

I'm so sorry to hear what your family is going through :hugs: I really hope the results come back okay :hugs:

AFM - AF finally got me today :witch: onwards and upwards!!

good luck to everyone O'ving & testing soon!!!! :dust::dust:

Would appreciate if some of you lovely ladies could pop over to my thread on the 2ww board, and give me your brutally honest opinions.

Even if it's just to say "don't be a muppet it's much too soon, man up and get on with planning for your next cycle!"

Woohoo! Girls, yesterday was CD1, so DH and I are officially NTNP! Bring on the 2013 baby!!! :happydance:

So I guess my testing date will be 18th June. :)

Sequeena-Im so sorry to hear that wish the best for you, i know it could be a difficult time :hugs:

Its says today is one of my most fertile days :happydance: woo hoo!! :happydance: hoping AF stays far far away for the next 9months im ready to get the :sex: goin!!

hey ladies - sorry about af vanilla!

mrsswaffer - woohoo, welcome aboard....lol

hopeful - yipee....go catch that eggy!

AFM - I had horrible nausea last night and crazy hot flashes....Last month the femara didnt cause any s/e but I am feeling it this month. Thank goodness tonight is my last day of pills.

sequeena - im so sorry to hear about your mum, i hope you recieve some positive news very shortly.

WELL ladies, :witch: was only here for 3 days so am confused! Ive always had 5 days since i started at 15! Does anyone know what this means?

Did you recently come off the pill? Mine have been very light/short since coming off in November.

Sequeena sorry about your mom. Wishing you the best sending prayers your way.

:hugs::hugs:sequeena:hugs::hugs:

Good luck to everyone testing soon and trying in a new cycle
:dust: to everyone, hope we get more :bfp:s soon FXed

AFM seem to be getting alot of symptoms, can't help but think it's just my body and subconscious ganging up and playing tricks on me!

Will buy some hpts soon, also considering ICs, what's everyone's opinions of them?

Hi ladies how are you all?
Sequeena - so sorry to hear about your mum I hope she has a speedy recovery. :hugs:
Afm - I have been really ill since monday with migraine and sickness :cry: had to get the doc out during the night it was so bad! I have midwife appointment today so hopefully some advice and I will get back to work tomorrow!
:dust: to all xxxx

Feety - So sorry you are having a hard time of it - hopefully the MidWife will be able to give you something to help :flower:

Sequeena - Sorry to hear your mum is not well, I hope she gets stronger each day :flower:

Eternity - I had 10ml IC's and when I tested at 11DPO it was still faint (but there) superdrugs own was the one I used (sometimes they do two for the price of 1) so maybe use your IC's until the line appears - I never got a line tbh at all on the IC's until I was pregnant. :dust::dust:

Regalpeas - Hi and welcome hun to the train.:flower:

TTC - I hope those nasty medicines gives you a big :bfp: at the end

Hopeful - I hope you are getting lots of :sex::sex::sex: :happydance:

Mrs W - Good luck this cycle :dust::dust::dust:

AFM - Still waiting for the letter from the Mid Wife (hope she hasn't forgotten me) :cry:

:hugs:

X

Yes came of the pill in april and this was my first period since (obviously had the withdrawal bleed when i stopped it), just imagined it would be longer. Hopefully its normal then!

garfie, I'm trying!!:thumbup: For some reason im so excited this cycle :happydance: positive thoughts positive thoughts!! :winkwink:

Good Day Ladies,

Can I please have 1 ticket for the 2013 Baby Train?

Hi mommy!! You are on the list!! Welcome! How long have you been TTC for?

I'm out for this month. My mother is very ill in hospital so I'm not thinking about TTC right now.

Oh, honey, I'm so sorry to hear about your mom. :hugs: It must be so devastating to you and your family, emotionally. I wish you strength and patience. :hugs:

Woohoo! Girls, yesterday was CD1, so DH and I are officially NTNP! Bring on the 2013 baby!!! :happydance:

So I guess my testing date will be 18th June. :)

Updated your test day! :thumbup:

Will buy some hpts soon, also considering ICs, what's everyone's opinions of them?

IC's are the :devil: in my opinion. Even with my early m/c I never got a good line on them. FRERs all the way for this girl from here on out. I hate squinting!! :haha:

My mom visited all weekend up until yesterday when I took her back to the airport. Sorry I was gone for so long!! I was sad to see there weren't any :bfp:s in my abscence, though. Sadface. :(

C'mon girls, we need to fill this train with some flashy BFPs!! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"