All Aboard!! Come ride the 2013 Baby Train! Choo, choo!!

Also, my temps are lower this month, could it be because it's warmer Sao we are using a thin sheet and open window rather than full quilt? Only 2nd month of temps so not quite use to it yet...

This is why I didn't temp orally. There are too many factors to throw the temps out. Sweating one night and freezing the next :haha:

Congrats Baby_maybe on BFP, FXed for sticky bean in the right place. I knew someone was bound to get a bfp, fxed for some more. Got to hold a new baby not even 24 hours old today, made me want one so bad. I will love on her until her mom says enough. Shes precious.

Sorry about the promotion hun, but well done on the mini one none the less :)

hello ladies,

i am 10dpo today not testing. if AF isnt here by the 20th then i will test because that is almost 2 weeks over due...but i dont feel pregnant at all i have no symptoms..i had some sharp pains in my lower lower stomach yesterday that lasted 30sec to a min and went away and came back a couple times...and when i eat my stomach still feels empty....but that doesnt mean anything because my body is so dumb lol..and weird stuff tends to happen at times and ends up not meaning anything...

good luck to all of us still trying to get our BFPs

Wow, I'm impressed that you can hold off testing that long! I'm dying to POAS here and I'm only 10dpo as well!

lol i if i had any in my home id use them lol but i dont and i am too cheap to go buy some to see a BFN...

today is the 2nd day ive gotten a charlie horse i think i need to increase my water intake......

Go and pee on your OPK :haha: It'll probably tell you you're about to O like it normally does :dohh:

today is the first day I felt a ""pinching" sensation on my right. Lower front side. My body better not be playing tricks

And ladies you can do it hold out a few more days

:rofl: I can't wait for you to poas MM, sending lots of :dust: your way and you too Annie :dust xx

Aw thanks baby (feel like playing a part in Dirty Dancing there :haha: ) :flower: Hoping to start peeing on sticks in a few days time, but it'll be the opk variety... :thumbup:

:haha: I love that movie :) Pee'ing on any kind of stick does it for me, it's all about the lines!! :rofl:

Totally with you baby :thumbup: (on both the Dirty Dancing and the peeing... :rofl: ) Never thought I'd find the OPK's quite so satisfying!

What is this the peeing train? :haha: Well, I poas a few minutes ago and got a + opk. :happydance:

Yay for peeing and seeing lines mousey! Now go find the 'sleeper' carriage and it's not snoring we wanna hear coming from there :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->