All Aboard!! Come ride the 2013 Baby Train! Choo, choo!!

Thanks baby_maybe, you're right I'm not out but I think I'll have to be realistic from now on, it's unlikely to happen straightaway. Need to relax and enjoy trying ;-)

x

:hugs::hug::hugs2: to everyone who needs them! :hugs::hug::hugs2:

And of course :dust::dust::dust:

AFM, still playing the waiting game, now I think AF should be due the beginning of next week, but can't be sure. Debating whether to do an IC over the weekend or wait until at least Tuesday.....
Shouldn't waste them really, as I reckon it'll be neg.

I hope everyone has a wonderful Weekend, Sorry about all the negativity, We need some Positive things, ladies. We cant beat ourselves up about anything, It all happens for a reason. I know you will all get blessed with healthy and happy beans real soon, I have my FXed for all of you.

AFM, I had a one night stand last night, Shame on me, but I needed to get my mind off things, I talked with my aunt the other night and it really set in that my EX husband wanted me back. She said that until the day he died his heart belonged to me. I miss both of my Ex husband and BF, I miss my Ex husband because my daughter wont ever get to know him, have a chance to make a decision if she wants to see him or not, but I know that they are both watching over me and her. I didnt feel as guilty as I thought I would after messing around, but It felt nice. I am sure that wont be the last time he comes over, but my daughter never suspected as she was in bed in her room, he came and then left. He used protection as he didnt know me as well and I asked him to wear one as I am ovulating.

Please dont judge me as I wanted to feel a man to be wanted, It was nice and gentle, and I told him about what happened, he knew that I had lost them both and also we made it clear that we want a relationship but just to hook up and hang out once in a while and see where it leads to. Who knows he could stick around a while, but I dont want to throw my daughter in there just yet. AS long as he comes over while shes sleeping it wont be a problem, I met him at the front door and walked him out, its not like he was alone in my house. I will always have a heart for my BF and everyone knows that, I miss him like crazy but I cant beat myself up about the things I cant change.

good luck ladies on your ttc journey, I am taking a break from ttc until find the right person, may still be onboard for a 2013 baby though, just taking it easy and day by day. I have faith in all of you and you have been so inspiring to me. Feel like my second home is right here. Thank you MM for the post.

hows it going ladies...

this thread is getting a bit quiet

I think a lot of us are in the "waiting" phase of our cycles... waiting to ov, waiting to test... Oh wait, that's all the time. :haha:

8dpo here. Holding out testing until Saturday, I'll be late going by my longest cycle ever then. Good thing I don't have any pee stick in the house, I'm such an addict. This month though, my addiction is being tempered by the disappointment of last month's BFNs.

i am 8dpo today too. i dont feel pregnant at all but maybe that is a good thing AF is due 3-7 days from now going off a 36-40day cycle..i dont plan on testing until the 20th or at least close to it if AF doesnt show up...she likes to come in a week late at times....*stupid witch*

I'm still here :wave: and still waiting for the :witch: who was due on the 25th!! I took frer's on both the 22nd and 25th and both were negative so I haven't bothered again :haha: I think I probably ov'd late and therefore missed the egg, but I've worked out that af is probably due around the 3rd so If she's not here by tomorrow morning I'll pop out and pick up another couple of frers :thumbup:

went for an ultrasound thursday to check my follicles...they were very small so the 100mg clomid didnt work...so we are hoping i ovulate late...so we are doing a progesterone test on the 10th...and then i got two big blobs of what i think is EWCM early this morning...took pictures and posted them in a thread. never had this before...it was gel like. so we will wait and see if i did actually ovulate. :)

good luck to both u ladies

i had 3 different ovulation dated so i tried to bd around them all and hope i caught that egg but i think i od the 23rd fx

Hey ladies, sorry I haven't been around much lately... So busy!

I ran race for life today, lost 1 stone in three weeks at slimming world, followed the run with a dance performance tonight (just got in) plus have an interview fir big promotion tomorrow... Can't put life on hold while waiting to catch an egg :(

Fertility wise, first month of agnus castus and still haven't ovulated on day 14... But usually ov on around cd25, so still hopeful it will bring it forward... One of my closest friends revealed she is pregnant this week... Unexpected and she is freaked out, but finally instead of being upset it wasn't me, I was able to be happy for her- maybe ecause I had to convince her it's a good thing lol. So maybe the sadness that I have felt through the months of ttc is starting to give way to patience... And the calming will produce a lil baby!!?? Lol

How is everyone finding it?

congrats and good luck on the promotion. that is a positive way to look at things hope you get ur bfp sooner than later

MM is right, I want to see more BFP's, Got my FXed for all of you ladies. Im stalking if you dont mind, will be here to cheer all of you lovely ladies on. I know its coming for some of you. Think positive and good things will happen.

hope everyone had a nice weekend, and Baby dust sent out to all of you.

got my ultrasound tomorrow, and hoping to get into the doctors today for my day 3 bloods as the witch decided to be arkward and arrive on the weekend :grr: will also be calling the hospital to book my HSG all busy busy right now and then nothing until we go back in September!

Sometimes I bate being a woman! My hormones are all wacky!!! :( not liking this!

Morning Ladies

I also have whacky hormones :wacko:

Eternal - Good luck for your interview today hun and well done running in race for life and losing weight :happydance:

Gilmore - Why are you having a HSG? - you may have mentioned before sorry if you have:flower:

MM - Loving the positivity - I'm gonna be catching or at least running to catch the eggy as soon as I'm allowed in the meantime we keep practicing (just in case we forget) :haha:

Good luck and lots of :dust::dust::dust: let's get some more :bfp: ladies in First Class (it's comfier than here :winkwink:)

:hugs:

X

Oh girls, first class is comfy, but the nausea that comes with it is the price you have to pay! I'm constantly nauseous right now. :( :sick:

garfie - well we've been trying for over 2 years now but only just recently got the courage to go to the docs, all tests so far indicate that I do ovulate so I think this is just the next step to see if there are any blockages in there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->