All Aboard!! Come ride the 2013 Baby Train! Choo, choo!!

Annie - :rofl:

MM - You may have to rename the carriage and people can choose which carriage they are in sleeper, peeing, first class, etc - question is what carriage would I be in?

SG- I had similar today it was on my right hand side - maybe O (even though FF said I already have) or maybe the :witch: was putting on her shoes?:shrug: - Lets hope it means BFP's:happydance::happydance:

:dust::dust::dust: ladies

:hugs:

X

:rofl: you girls crack me up!!

If DH hadn't put a stop to me buying more tests this week I'd be pee'ing on them like they were going out of fashion!! Although to be fair they won't tell me anything will they?? I mean my hcg got really high last time so having a super strong line on a test means absolutely nothing if the peanut isn't in the right place.

Got a faint line on an OPK today... Does that mean I am leading up to O?? Really needing this one... Gl to those waiting to test!!

Hi hun your OPK needs to be as dark or darker than the control line to be a true positive:flower:

It won't hurt to :sex: now though :winkwink:

:hugs:

X

well my ultrasound turned into an internal scan as I have a tilted uterus, she said everything looked fine though, got my date for the hsg which will be July 10th @ 9am

Welcome to the world of tilted uteri Gilmore :thumbup: :grr: :hug:

Hope the hsg goes ok

Let us know how the HSG goes, I hope it's good news.

x

good morning ladies,

hows everyone doing?

AFM- roughly 11dpo today...so far no AF today was one of her due dates tomorrow is another and then the 8th all depending on my cycle length. so so far so good

:dust::dust:

I'm feeling mostly ok thanks. A bit dizzy and nauseous this morning, but I felt ok again by lunch time. Now just feeling a little tired, looking forward to getting the girls in bed so I can put my feet up :)

What actually happened was me and DH went up with the girls at about 8 and I then laid on the bed and proceeded to fall asleep for an hour!

lol that is good too! yesterday i ended up taking a nap with my son for 3 hours 230pm to 530pm..and i still went to bed at 1130pm lol...im like omg...i cant believe i slept that much lol

how is everyone else doing today? anymore BFPs?

AFM- 12dpo :) today also today is my 2nd due date for AF and she is not here:thumbup: my last AF date is due the 8th so only 3more days to see if the witch comes...i was really thinknig about testing tomorrow and if its a BFN then i know i am out.....but maybe ill wait.:dohh:..lol..unsure at the moment

GL with the HSG, girlmore!

sg - :test: C'mon, girl, be our next :bfp:

As for me.... CD28, :bfn: this morning on a FRER. Just waiting for the witch to show up at this point... Bah. Put me in a funk today.

Hey I just thought, has anyone heard from Feety lately?
Hope everything is ok with her and her lil bean!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->