All Aboard!! Come ride the 2013 Baby Train! Choo, choo!!

Good luck with you ultrasound gilmore :flower:

Ok ladies, I tested again this morning and got a :bfp: on a digi and a tesco's own :) I'm being very cautious due to the previous ectopic, but I really hope this is my sticky forever 'in the right place' peanut!

Congrats :happydance: on your bfp:hugs:

What did the digi say as they are not known for sensitivity.

Time for a trip to the docs me thinks get them hcg levels checked.

:happydance: and relax.

:hugs:

X

My digi said 1-2 garfie. I don't think anyone will see me for bloods and whatnot unless I have an obvious problem like spotting/cramping again. That's waht epau said last time I was there anyway :shrug: I will wait for now and not keep testing obsessivley and see what happens. If I get any kind of spotting or pain I'll be phoning the docs straight away :)

ETA - I also have no idea when I ov'd, it could have been around cd16 as is usual or it could have been a week later when I seemed to have a lot of ewcm and a bit of cramping going on, who knows :haha:

Baby - Your doc tests your HCG level especially with the probs you have had before, why not phone her and see what she suggests? - When I get pregnant again that is one of the first things I will be doing :happydance:

:happydance: again on your BFP

X

Congratulations baby! :happydance:

As you know ladies I'm having trouble getting away for my scan :cry: hopefully third times the charm and I can show you all pictures on Thursday (13+4) :thumbup:

Congrats, baby_maybe!! :happydance: What's your EDD? I'll update the first post and put you in first class! yay!!!

Congrats baby_maybe!!! :hug:

Cd1 here for me, and thankfully my bbt thermometer arrived on sat so I was able to start temping this morning!
Having thought about it earlier I am now even more desperate to catch the egg this month, as it's our anniversary on the 5th aug, so FXed by then I will have an MIA AF and a nice bfp for a gift!!

After such a light pain free visit last month, the witch is being particularly nasty! Cuddled up in pjs with a hot water bottle at 4pm!!!

well done baby! Great news there's another first class rider :thumbup:

Baby_maybe! Im so pleased for you and praying that baby is snuggled in the right place! :thumbup: My docs also said they wouldnt check me unless i had obvious signs of another ectopic but when the time comes i will be phoning and begging for bloods anyway!

Congrats!! Really hoping this is it for you! :happydance:

Babymaybe - congrats hun! That is awesome news!!!!!

Eternity - sorry hun....onward and upward! We will get there soon!

afm - 2 dpo and already I want to test....LOL

Ttc - aw hun 2dpo is a bit early to test:winkwink: Look at my chart how the hell can I be 8DPO? (not even 3w post DNC until Thursday:shrug:)

Eternity - Grrrr:growlmad: naughty witch someone should ban her off this train :haha: So sorry she is being such a b**** chocolate and :wine: I find helps:winkwink:

My body is really playing tricks on me I haven't a clue where I am except I am waiting patiently to join the train again:coffee:

Nicki - When it comes to me being pregnant again - I will be insisting on every test going as well :winkwink:

X

Sorry about the witch eternity :hugs:

Garfie - They don't generally tend to offer bloods here unless you phone with a specific worry like bleeding. I might ask about them in a few weeks all being well, but I think the best indicator for me will be a scan as my hcg was at a reasonable level last time and wouldn't of suggested a problem on it's own without the scan to back it up. My DH says we shouldn't worry unless something happens, but I'm a worrier so that's not going to happen :haha:

MM - not sure on EDD. I think according to lmp it will be around 4th March and I should be 5 weeks, but I've got a feeling ov might have been later, so I could only be 4 weeks and have a due date of a week later than that :)

Still just hoping that everything is ok!

Most doctors go by LMP until you get a dating scan, so I'll use that for now. :flower:

Congratulations babymaybe! Wonderful news!!

Eternity sorry the nasty witch got you... My birthday is 6th august so we can both try for a summer bean!!

AFM- didn't get tge promotion but was offered the position left open by the person who got it, so still promotion, just not as high as I was aiming... Ah well... Also, sorry if tmi but I am getting thick creamy cm, almost like gone off milk (but without the odour!!) do you think it could be the agnus castus and maybe I'm leading towards ov??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->