All Aboard!! Come ride the 2013 Baby Train! Choo, choo!!

I've had a possible :bfp: (but very very faint) and a :bfn: I hate this limbo feeling with T I tested a week lot and got a strong :bfp: Trying to hold out again but it's hard to when I'm feeling nauseous, very wet down below, on and off cramps etc.

Oh hun CD1 is the flipping worst :( FX for this month! :dust:

MM, I like that you're giving the 12th cycle the finger in your siggy. :) This is your month!

Well, it can feck off. There wasn't supposed to be a 'cycle 12 of TTC' for me. Hell, if you ask me, there shouldn't have even been a cycle 7. I should be pregnant. Not TTCAL.

I'm bitter today.

Congrats on the twins! :happydance:

Sorry to see the bfn's! :nope:

AFM- went for my first smear test today only to be left in the room with my legs spread and speculum in place whilst she went to find a doctor! The doctor didnt like what he seen either. Been referred to the hospital! Apparently i have cervical ectropion! :nope: Not to sure exactly what it all means at the moment as i havent heard of it before! But i could do without it!

Oh nicki, I am so sorry to hear that! But I Googled it and it doesn't sound too serious. :hugs: What a crack nurse, though. :wacko:

Mack I feel constantly bitter at the moment, I'm drinking to lighten my mood, well that or drink myself into a coma!

I had a Twix and a bottle of Mt Dew soda for lunch. :haha: Take that!

Congrats on the twins! :happydance:

Sorry to see the bfn's! :nope:

AFM- went for my first smear test today only to be left in the room with my legs spread and speculum in place whilst she went to find a doctor! The doctor didnt like what he seen either. Been referred to the hospital! Apparently i have cervical ectropion! :nope: Not to sure exactly what it all means at the moment as i havent heard of it before! But i could do without it!

I have this, it is not a major thing :flower: basically the cells on your cervix are different (not cancerous). The change due to things like puberty, birth control, pregnancy etc. For me it meant the smallest of things would make me bleed. Terrifying in pregnancy but it's fine :)

Evening Ladies

Sorry I've not been on for a few days - I've been feeling a bit confused:wacko:

As you know I am 3 weeks post DNC and I have been testing positive, so today I went for HCG levels test and I've just got my results 9 so everything is coming to an end:cry:

I knew this would be the case after all I had a DNC but somehow deep down I was hoping I was one of the women you hear about who get pregnant straight away:nope:

The hospital said I could test in a week? What for FALSE hope I say.

So now I just wait for the :witch: and try again - let's hope it doesn't take another year.

:hugs:

X

Thanks for the info sequeena.
He spoke of them using heat to remove it so i should have that done within two weeks and a biopsy done he said!
All being clear im hoping this doesnt delay my ttc plans! Its been 5 weeks since my ectopic and im half way through cycle 1, OH wants to wait 2-3 cycles so im hoping i dont have to put it back even further!

Urgh what a pain it is to be female! Ive been telling my OH that he really doesnt know how easy he's got it!! In the last 2 months i have had so many people take a good ole look up my nether regions! All i do these days is drop my knickers!! :dohh:

Garfie :hugs: I have hope for you hun xx

Hmm maybe there are differing levels of ectropion cervix? I've not been told I need it removed. Mind you a doctor in fetal medicine was the one who told me I have it, not one of my 'regular' doctors.

LOL leave your dignity at the door because come baby time you'll be grateful to get it out in labour (as you know!) :rofl: I remember being mid contraction in hospital, stood in the loo wearing a bra and a bed sheet to protect my modesty. Decided to have a look at how I was going down there and shouted I HAVE STRETCH MARKS ON MY FANNY.

Midwife was in stitches :haha: I was sooooooooo mad at the time though!

Ha Ha Nicki I know what you mean there it got to the point even if I went to the Docs with a sore throat I would drop my knickers :haha: (only joking ladies)

Hubby thinks its a good thing the number is 9 - sorry hubby I can't share your enthusiasm.:cry:

Sequeena - Don't even get me started on the undignified behaviours during labour - it will put all the first time to be mommies off :winkwink: just believe us ladies when we say there is nothing dignified about labour isn't that right hun?

Ah well onto another cycle I go just gotta find the :witch: now where is the bitch hiding:shrug:

:hugs:

X

LMFAO garfie it's so true though! Haha ladies labour is all rainbows and butterflies don't you worry :haha:

I've been bullied into testing tomorrow morning :haha:

I'm sure AF will find you in a few more days and then you'll be TTC again. :thumbup: Waiting sucks and I thought I'd be one of the "lucky" ones who caught again straight after a m/c but no such luck... 5 cycles post-m/c and still trying!! I've heard the first 2-3 cycles after a D&C are super fertile, since you're all "cleaned out" so to speak.

:dust:

I spoiled myself with some very nice high-end yarn from the local yarn boutique today. :blush:

I'll join for 2013! TTC now for a month baby #3. I'm testing on the 14th, so here's to a :bfp:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->