All Aboard!! Come ride the 2013 Baby Train! Choo, choo!!

Sequeena - Did you test :dust::dust::dust:

Kazorra - :hi: and welcome I'm Garfie and I'm just waiting for the :witch: to come post DNC - Good luck when you test on the 14 :happydance:

MM - I am still having good and bad days is that normal? - I thought as I'd already had a m.c I would be able to handle this one better, I think once the witch comes then I will have final closure and be able to move on until then I guess I have to wait :coffee:

Good luck to all the other ladies :dust::dust::dust:

:hugs:

X

Come on girls, get testing!! We need a bfp this weekend to cheer us up! I cant do it so someone else needs too!! lol. :happydance:

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

MM - I am still having good and bad days is that normal? - I thought as I'd already had a m.c I would be able to handle this one better, I think once the witch comes then I will have final closure and be able to move on until then I guess I have to wait :coffee:

X

Oh honey, even I still have good and bad days about the m/c. CD1 is probably the worst, because to me that means another month of waiting, another month gone, another month that I "should" have been pregnant but I'm not. :hugs:

morning everyone,

i got AF this morning.....i will be talking with my doctor my OH doesnt think ne thing is wrong with me cuz i got pregnant with my son...but my mom was on fertility medicine for 5 years to get pregnant with me and 1 of my sister took her a few years also...soo i will keep you ladies update when i know more info....

but we will be moving and i have alot of packing and things i might be mia for a couple days but will try to check in..

but CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL THE NEW AND UPCOMING BFPS......AND :HUGS: SORRY FOR THE REST OF US WHO GET BFNS AND AF

sg - Sorry about AF. It can't hurt to talk to your doctor, ever, even if it just ends up being for your own peace of mind. :hugs:

sorry sg that AF got you.

good luck to all ladies testing soon, FXed for bfps.

AFM, My birthday is on Monday and I am turning 30, really wanted to be happy and in love with a baby on the way, guess God has other plans. Im taking it day by day and slowly getting over the hurt and pain of it. Still feel as if I was being punished, like I am not meant to be happy with anyone. maybe need to get out and have a great time and appreciate myself. I dont know what I need to do but I just feel so terrible that I have had all the bad luck finding that special someone to spend the rest of my life with. Enough of my pity party...

baby dust to all you lovely ladies, look forward to seeing more bfp's, your months coming up, promise all of you that. I will be positive, no more negativity...After all I am passing up the 20's and hitting 30. Maybe will be better my next 30 years. hahaha

Hugs to all and have a nice rest of the weekend!!!

Morning Ladies

Looks like the :witch: is here no warning no nothing just BAM! (even had a temp increase this morning wth???) - so now I am totally confused about my body :blush:

Onto a new cycle now ladies - lets hope we all get our BFPS :happydance:

:dust::dust::dust:

X

Going tomorrow to see if I ever ovulated this cycle.... lets hope I did...if not guess ill be taking 150mg of clomid.... :(

Hello ladies! I got my :bfp: this morning (still light so doing a digi tonight). Amazed :)

:hugs: for those af got :(

:happydance::happydance:Sequeena congrats on your BFP off you go to first class :coffee: and take it easy.

:happydance:

X

MM - have you got room for a little one on your busy train? - Here I go again we are taking a more relaxed approach promised hubby I wouldn't use my CBFM we compromised I will still be taking my temps tho so feel free to stalk ladies.:winkwink:

Sugerpi - I hope you did O this cycle hun, fingers crossed for you:flower:

Mrs Gibbo - How are you and :baby::baby: doing - hope you're taking it easy :hugs:

SG - Sorry about AF snap! - Good luck with your move hun and next cycle:flower:

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back