All Aboard!! Come ride the 2013 Baby Train! Choo, choo!!

Congrats squeena :hugs: h&h 9months in 1st class!

Welcome back on board Garfie!!:flower:

:hugs2: to all those caught by the :witch:

AFM, smiley on my opk this evening!! (only cd7!) woohoo bring on the :sex:

:dust: to you all!!

Congrats Sequeena, H&H 9 months. I knew someone would get a BFP this weekend. Lovely end to the weekend.

Welcome Garfie back on the train.

good luck to all ladies testing soon and Hugs to all those that got AF.

:dance: yay! Well done Sequeena! .:thumbup:

Me and the twins (I want to call them the girls but we don't know yet! Just a feeling) are going great! Apart from the fact that Mummy can't decide on anything, bend at the waist or stop feeling sick for 5 minutes! :haha: My sleeping pattern is weird and the bump is bloody heavy! I hate it when people keep saying "well, it'll only get bigger" or "this is nothing", I fucking know that!! :grr: :blush:

Of all those people offering you "advice" :)rolleyes:) Gibbo, how many have been pregnant? And how many have had twins?

Ok there may be some truth in what they say, but when it's no help it's just plain annoying, so I understand your frustration :hugs: my main words of wisdom to anyone expecting is just that "it will all be worth it"!
All of the discomfort, pain and sickness all get forgotten (mostly:thumbup:) once you have that little bundle, or in your case bundles, in your arms!!

Morning ladies. Congrats on you bfp sequeena, h&h 9 months to you :flower:

Well ladies, looks like I'll be back in the testing carriage as I started bleeding this morning :cry: It's not heavy yet, but I can feel it coming. Don't really know whether to wait it out or ring docs and go to epau? I just don't want to get caught up in all the procedures again, I think I'll cope better if I'm just left to get on with it.

Ring! It might not be what you think. Be safe and make sure :hugs:

I don't think I can bear to go up there again. The antental clinic is in exactly the same place, same waiting area everything. It is just soul destroying to have to sit there with all the bumps, while you are waiting to be seen :(

I agree with gibbo, it might not be what you think hun :hugs: I can imagine how hard it would be to have sit through the waiting but it might help :hugs:

Baby :hugs: hope everything is okay hun - I personally would go and get checked out :flower:

:hugs:

X

Thank you ladies for your support, it means a lot :hugs:

The blood is still there, not reaching the pad, but definitely there. I am worried about another ectopic so I've rung the doc and asked for a call back so I can get referred to epau. It's going to suck, but better to get checked out than not I suppose. Oh and I did another hpt and it was really dark so maybe all is not lost?? I tend to think the worse since the ectopic so it's easy for me to get worked up, even over little things. I'm not expecting a call until 4 so I'll let you know what happens :flower:

Huge hugs baby_maybe, FXed all is ok and sticky bean is stuck in the right place. Sending prayers your way hun.

Doc has faxed an urgent referral to epau for me. Should hear from them in the morning to arrange a scan time. Really hoping this is not another ectopic and wishing I knew what has gone so wrong with my body since I had my girls??

I hope you are booked in a scan asap hun, I hope all is well with your little bean :hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->