All Aboard!! Come ride the 2013 Baby Train! Choo, choo!!

Thank you vaniilla, me too :( Will let you ladies know whats happening when I find out tomorrow xx

:hugs:baby can you not phone epau yourself first thing? hope you get your scan first thing.

Fingers crossed for you.

:hugs:

X

Congrats sequeena! Thats fantastic news!

Baby_maybe, be thinking of you hun, am praying that all is ok and that little bean is just snuggling even more tightly in there! I can only begin to imagine what is going on in your head but please dont give up hope yet. Hope they get you scanned tomorrow.
The waiting is torture! Will await your update and fingers crossed for good news!

Baby - hoping things are going okay for you hun :hugs:

X

Baby_Maybe has updated her journal, it's in her signature :)

Hey ladies. I am so frustrated this cycle... Been doing opks since cd11, every one has been dark, but not darker than the test line, then today nothing at all, not even a hint of a line! I dont know what's going on with my body, and I don't like it. Been a rough month and I'm totally stressed out, but I figure it's not gonna get much better and if stress is gonna stop me from conceiving then I may a well give up on having a baby now!! Argh!

Mrsgibbo - wow twins....congrats....that is so awesome!!!!

Sequeena - congrats on the BFP....that is wonderful

Nicki - I hope all turns out well, I have had a abnormal pap and they do a biopsy after that and if they find anything then they do a LEAP procedure, i dont know if it is the same thing but it is a piece of cake!

Eternity - depending on your temp tomorrow you could have oved a few days ago. If you have a short surge your opk might not pick it up. I usually test twice a day on cd's 12-14 to see if I get the surge cuz mind is short.

afm - 10dpo and waiting it out.....re said to test on friday....if negative then stop the progesterone....I have been on femara and progesteronen nfor 3 cycles now and this it he first time my boobs have hurt. My nips are reallly sore, I hope this is a great bfp symptom!

Ttc baby - my boobs felt like they were going to explode before I found out I was pregnant, I hope it's a good sign for you :)

Thank you ttcbaby117 hopefully its simple! Ive been told they will numb my cervix not looking forward to that injection!!!!

Baby am thinking of you, have seen the update on your journal and imagine you would have had your scan. Hoping for good news!!!

Hi ladies, sorry for keeping you all hanging. I've just updated my journal so full details are in there, but basically I'm not out yet and have a re-scan scheduled for next week. Ovaries and tubes are clear :happydance: and the is a gest. sac present, but they were unable to confirm if there was a yolk sack present. They think i could be around 5+2 rather than 6+2, but that figures with when I think i ov'd. Fx for next week that there is a little healthy peanut bouncing around in there. The sonographer said that she was 'cautiously optomistic' for this pg :)

Can I add my EDD up? Apparently I'm due on St. Patrick's Day of next year...March 17th, 2013. This one better be my pot of gold at the end of a rainbow after two previous losses!!!

congrats wookie!!!!

BM - I've got my fingers crossed for next week's scan but I think its a safe to say you have sticky bean there! :hugs::dust:

SO happy to hear good news on the up and up on our train!! :hugs:

Afm, I'll be officially ttc in August!! So excited!! Doctor says our best chances are the first month I come off the bcp due to my pcos. I'm confident that it may take time, but one way or another I'm going to get my bambino! :baby:

Congrats to all with good news :happydance: and :dust: to everyone who needs it!! Lots and lots of sticky :dust:

Congrats Wookie :flower: I'm sure MM will point you in the direction of 1st Class soon - sorry for your losses hun.

:happydance: BM that sounds a lot more positive - fingers crossed for next week hun :flower:

:dust::dust::dust: to all ladies testing and catching eggys soon

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back