All Aboard!! Come ride the 2013 Baby Train! Choo, choo!!

Thank you so much for your support everyone, I hope i have even better news after next week's scan :)

Really pleased baby, glad your tubes are nice and clear!! Will await next weeks happy happy news!!!

Thanks nicki, here's hoping for good news next week!

Anyway's enough about me now, what's going on with everyone else??

That's great gibbo :dance: I also absolutely love the 'bump names' you've given them :)

had my HSG on Tuesday TMI but my cervical canal is too narrow they couldn't even get the catheter through so will probably have to have surgery to widen it, which may be the reason we havent got pregnant yet as nothing can get through

Oh I'm sorry, but in a way it's good to know that they have pinpointed an issue which can be worked on for a start. You'll be well on the way to a bfp in no time hunni :hugs:

I can just imagine if BartlettPear had twins, she'd get these...
https://coolest-homemade-costumes.shippony.com/images/characters/dr-seuss/thing1-thing2/cat-in-the-hat-08.jpg :haha:

OMG Gibbo you have to go to Universal Studios in Florida they sell all of the 'thing' stuff!

X

Thats brilliant gibbo, i too love the nick names!!

afm - still awaiting my referral to the hospital, really want to get this over and done with as if all is clear and its just a case of cauterisation then i will have to wait at least 4 weeks to dtd the again (so i have read) and i dont want things to be delayed even more!! I plan on having a newborn in my arms this time next year!!

hope everyone is enjoying their week so far, looking forward to the weekend. Its been super hot here, thankfully we had a couple days in the mid 80s so a cool down point but back up in to the 90s. My grass is dying and the flowers do not look good. Will water them in a few minutes.

Nicki, I am sure you will have a BFP in no time so that you can have a baby in your arms this time next year, FXed for you.

Gibbo I like the nicknames for the twins.

Gilmore, hope all is well and you can get all fixed up for a nice strong bfp real soon.

Babydust to all waiting to test. hugs to all the ladies that AF snuck in.

AFM, I didnt take Soy at all this past cycle and got an LP of 12 days, Excited but also means that soy moved O up and shortened my LP one cycle was 9 days other was 10. I took it for 2 cycles, April and May. you can look at my chart and see that its longer this past cycle. Will see what happens, I really want a 2013 summer baby and time isnt here Yet, hopefully I can work something out. Would go a donor route if I could afford another baby on my own. I have plenty of time, want to start trying end of Aug. early Sept. good luck all the lovely ladies on here, Im still cheering you all on and read the posts from everyone. I may not respond but they get read and I cross my Fingers for all of you to get a BFP soon. There is a Happy Ending for everyone.

Hi ladies - bfn for me today so I will come off the progesterone and wait to see what the RE wants me to do now.

Sorry about the :bfn: ttcbaby - hopefully your RE will be able to give you more answers and have a agressive plan to get you pregnant!

hopefulmom, I know you'll do what you think is the right thing for you and your daughter. :hugs:

Sorry ladies who the :witch: snuck up on:flower:

I needed something to take my mind off the tww (not that I'm there yet) so I have become an Avon lady - I am quite excited about using my brain again and meeting people as SAHM can become very lonely:cry:

Also I get a chance to work this butt off walking:haha:

:dust::dust::dust: to all of you

:hugs:

X

OOOooo Avon! My mom was a Mary Kay lady for YEARS - she tells me now that she loved it, it was a great way to meet new people and to make a little $$ on the side. :thumbup:

thanks ladies!

mouse believe me we are feeling the same right now....I just dont understand why this is taking so long!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->