All Aboard!! Come ride the 2013 Baby Train! Choo, choo!!

Hi Shan! :howdy: Mack will be along shortly to issue your ticket! Tell us a bit more about yourself?

Hey!! I've just started using OPK's and taking Pregnacare- Preconception and my fiancee has started taking wellman preconception vitamins to improve our chances while I am waiting to see my neurologist and a ObGyn to discuss any other options I may have.

How are you ladies doing?

BUBBIDUST TO YOU ALL
:flower:

First test... Didn't work!! No line in control window- just gotta wait to build up for test 2!! Means poor oh won't see it though, he has had to go to work... I have 6 weeks holiday to enjoy :)

Fingers crossed for you enternal, I hope it's your month :) x

Just retook... :Bfp: an the digital one says pregnant 2-3 weeks!! so excited!! Just wanna cry!

Anyone that begins to feel like it will never happen- it took us 20 cycles, but finally we are getting our lil bundle!!

OMG that is AMAZING! So happy for you Eternal, a happy and healthy 9 months to you :)

Any tips or things you did differently this cycle?

x

:happydance::happydance:Well done Eternal congrats hun, so pleased for you:flower:

Enjoy and :coffee: a happy and healthy 9 months for you.

Off you go to first class :winkwink:

:hugs:

X

OMG that is AMAZING! So happy for you Eternal, a happy and healthy 9 months to you :)

Any tips or things you did differently this cycle?

x

I took agnus castus this month, so I don't know if that helped, but as I have had increasingly long periods I decided to try it... And I couldn't pinpoint ovulation this month with opks so I think it may have made me ovulate early. So excited and all on my own in the house! Gotta wait until 4 to go and see hubby :):)

Wonderful news Eternal- good to hear that great things happen to those who have to wait!

AFM, sorry I've not posted in a while- took a step back this week, but been catching up the last few days. I'm 8dpo, and my chart is looking a little too good at the moment, it's making me nervous. Trying not to get my hopes up, but it's hard, isn't it :shrug:

Eternal - I might have to look at agnus cactus if I'm not luck this cycle then. I bet you can't wait for 4 o'clock to come, your hubby will be so happy :)

Anniepie - yes your chart looks great, when is AF due, are you going to wait till then to test?

x

Yay! :wohoo::yipee: :happydance::bunny: :dance::thumbup: I am so frickin excited for you! :happydance: Have a happy and healthy 9 months chick! :hugs:

Congratulations Eternalwait! :happydance:

CD 1, finally, for me. This may or may not be the last cycle for me before we take a break, depending on what my gynocologist says.

Love and :dust: everyone!

Congratulations, Eternal! How much Agnus Castus did you take, and when?

Congratulations, Eternal! How much Agnus Castus did you take, and when?

I was taking 400mg twice a day, at night and in the morning. Hubby was very excited... We are telling his parents tomorrow and will tell mine when we see them at the end of the summer, and we both have our 'safe' friend at work who we are telling, but we have agreed no one else until I'm further along ;)

Just retook... :Bfp: an the digital one says pregnant 2-3 weeks!! so excited!! Just wanna cry!

Anyone that begins to feel like it will never happen- it took us 20 cycles, but finally we are getting our lil bundle!!

That's amazing, darling!! Big huge squishy congrats!! :hugs:

I'll catch up on the rest of this thread later.... :kiss:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"