All Aboard!! Come ride the 2013 Baby Train! Choo, choo!!

Congratulations, Eternal!!! :yipee: That is so exciting!!! H & H 9 months for you!!!

Congratulations Eternal H&H 9 months x

Congrats Eternal!!!! Happy and healthy 9 months to you. sit back and enjoy first class.

Thanks everyone. Went for first appointment today, just to get referral to midwife- all seems a bit surreal!

Gl to everyone an lots of :dust:

Welcome along dtull and leah! Lots of support on this thread! Massive congrats eternal. :happydance::happydance::happydance:

afm... the witch is due today! I really hope she shows the next few days as that will mean im done with cycle 1 and my body has switched back in tune after the op! Just got to wait for my appointment to come round and see whats happening with my cervix and then fingers tightly crossed that i can jump back on the wagon and start :sex: and throw them evil condoms in the bin! Only 17 days till i may get some answers or the go ahead! (not that im counting!! :dohh:)

Welcome to the newcomers!:hi:
Tell us a bit more about yourselves....

Nicki, I hope the next 17days go quickly for you and then get given the go ahead!!:flower:

AFM, just playing the waiting game - AF due around 31st.
Not too hopeful for this cycle, but you never know :shrug:

Hello Everyone, how you all doing?

cycle day 15 already time seems to be flying by, testing on 3rd of August hoping for that BFP.

:flower: BABYDUST :flower:

Big :hug: MM!! :hugs:
Hope you're feeling better after your lil break away.
:dust::dust::dust:

Good luck testing Shan :dust:

Sorry your feeling low MackMomma, I hope you feel better soon.

All this TTC and the current TWW is driving me insane, I can't think of anything else, I am not getting any work done! Seriously considering taking a month off, no more temping or symptom spotting, I might even try and resist this site for a month, I just feel I am putting to be pressure on myself? I just don't know :-(

Baby dust to all :)

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"