All Aboard!! Come ride the 2013 Baby Train! Choo, choo!!

Go for it SukuraHire! Get your bfp on my birthday!! :happydance:

Hope everyone is well. Im about to go do a rain dance as this heat is driving me insane and Charlie is sooo grumpy! :dohh:

just a quick update, pretty much out the running until I have my surgery which I still dont have a date for - dont suppose there is a sleeping carriage? lol

I hope all you ladies are doing okay! gilmore, I'm sorry to hear your surgery has been postponed indefinitely - that has to be frustrating. :hugs:

AFM... just kinda hanging out. Not really TTC because I don't see the point in trying so hard on my end until DH gets an SA, which we mutually agreed he would do in September.

It's good you've got a date sorted with him Mack! Something to work towards :thumbup:

Finally started my IVF Journal it is in my siggy :)

So glad DH is still going through with the SA Mack :thumbup:

How are your things going Mrs Gibbo? Can't wait to find out what your having :dance:

Happy birthday for yesterday MC! Sorry it's late :blush: hope you had a wonderful day! x

Finally started my IVF Journal it is in my siggy :)

So glad DH is still going through with the SA Mack :thumbup:

How are your things going Mrs Gibbo? Can't wait to find out what your having :dance:

Good luck with your IVF hun....... my DD is my IVF miracle! if nothings happened by begining of next year for us we are looking at going down Ivf route again x

I hope all you ladies are doing okay! gilmore, I'm sorry to hear your surgery has been postponed indefinitely - that has to be frustrating. :hugs:

AFM... just kinda hanging out. Not really TTC because I don't see the point in trying so hard on my end until DH gets an SA, which we mutually agreed he would do in September.

It's always worth still trying MM, I was waiting for 6 months for DH to have his SA, and we had agreed he would finally get it done in august (he reaaallly didn't wanna get it done) then when I got my Bfp, the first thing he said was 'at least I know my junk works!'
Was so frustrating waiting for him to get himself checked... It crossed my mind not to tell him until he had it done, just so he had to do it! Lol

I feel af coming!!!! Yayyy...didn't think id be happy about that...cant wait for a fresh cycle!

do any of you ladies use soy isoflavanes to help ttc if so what days do you take them on and did it make any difference to your cycles/ovulation? x

Hi Rosie I have used SI before and fell pregnant both times I used it unfortunately I m/c due to abnormalities, but I would recommend to anyone. Pm me if you want any more info xx

Hiya Ladies, how you all doing?

I've been getting so many cramps today well for the past 3-4days but it seems more today, my BBs are real tender and I've been getting minor back spasms (i've never had them before).. Testing tomorrow morning. GoodNight Ladies

BubbiDust

Hiya Ladies, how you all doing?

I've been getting so many cramps today well for the past 3-4days but it seems more today, my BBs are real tender and I've been getting minor back spasms (i've never had them before).. Testing tomorrow morning. GoodNight Ladies

BubbiDust

Good luck! :dust:

Good luck Shan!

AFM, AF was due yesterday but no sign, however big temp drop this morning and lots of weird twinges with some AF-type cramps in amongst it! Gutted, even though I've been sure all cycle that I was out I've also had terrible lower back pain and nausea!
If by some miracle she doesn't show I will test tomorrow (really sure she's coming though) such a shame because it's my wedding anniversary on Sunday!:cry:

Rosie, I used soy for one cycle after having my implant removed. I went from a 49 day cycle to 31 and then settled into a clockwork 28 day cycle. I used them on "clomid" days (cd2 to cd6 I think) and they made me feel like I was going through the menopause early! Hot flushes everywhere. Seemed to work though. Good luck!

Third scan today! Hope the Things are growing well :happydance: Does anyone think I should be worried that I've only gained 5lbs? I might buy some build-up drinks and see if they help.

Eternity - did you take your temp at a different time, maybe that's the reason for the drop. I hope it's a blip and you have a little bean hiding in there somewhere :)

Mrs Gibbo don't worry about the weight, everyone is different, I look at a chocolate bar and put on 5lbs! Are the midwives concerned?

AFM - OMG, can't believe it but I got a faint positive this morning :bfp: ahhhhh so excited! I am hoping it's a sticky bean in the right place. I am off to the pharmacy at lunch to buy more tests!

Good luck all :)

x

Fantastic news Laubull!! FXed for a sticky bean:dust: and a h&h 9months!!

Yes it was early, some of my others have been without it effecting though. Will see if AF arrives, if not and my temp goes up tomorrow I may disregard it - but I reckon the witch is coming!!

Thanks Eternity and I hope your temp was a blip, fingers crossed for a nice rise tomorrow and no appearance from the witch in 9 months! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->