All Aboard!! Come ride the 2013 Baby Train! Choo, choo!!

Laubull - Congrats hun :happydance::happydance: did you do anything different this month hun - apart from catch the eggie :winkwink:

Eternity - Hope you get a lovely anniversary pressie - I had a major dip (below the cover line) only for it to go up the next day when I got my BFP - you know the saying hun you're not out yet - keep positive:flower:

Mrs Gibbo - As long as your m/w is not concerned then I don't think you need to be, I'm not sure about build up drinks maybe run that by your m/w too:flower:

Good luck to all the ladies in the TWW - looking forward to seeing your BFP's:happydance:

Good luck to all the ladies chasing the eggy:flower:

AFM - I am soooooo tired today (must be the mountain of washing and ironing):winkwink: I had a 19 day cycle last month so I didn't even get to POAS :cry:

I got back from my hols in Turkey yesterday - whew what a mad week!!!

I just love Turkey all the yummy food, good weather etc but I don't like the Hospital (yep we lost two days of our holiday as my youngest was in hospital) He is fine but had to have MRI scans, canulars, blood tests etc all because he slipped and fell and banged his little head :cry:

Anyway I will bore you more with all that later - I tried to catch up with all the posts I missed but to be honest I am knackered today:-

:hugs:

X

How much soy did you take?

I wouldn't be too worried about your weight, unless you happened to be on the low end of the weight scale to begin with. With 2 babies in there, they're likely just using everything you're putting in!

Thanks Garfie :) This cycle I attempt to follow SMEP, although we didn't follow it strictly, :sex: that many times was too pressurised!

Glad you had a nice holiday but sport about your youngest, hope alls ok now :)

X

Thanks Garfie! Good to know!!
Glad you had a good hols, probably just what you needed!!
Glad your youngest was ok.

AFM, still waiting for the witch!

Laubull congratulations!! It doesn't matter how long you have tried, that second line always manages to surprise doesn't it!

Eternity- my charts were all over the place last month, and I had a dip a few days before I got my BFP, so I really hope yours is the same and this is your month to move into first class!

Garfie I hope your son is okay, sounds like you had an eventful holiday!

AFM- just waiting it out until my first appointment, then they will hopefully book my scan... Finding it hard to keep it a secret though- feel like its tattooed on my face!

Thank you Eternal :) can't believe you're 6 weeks already, that's flown by! I feel like its tattoed on my face already!! X

Laubull CONGRATS!!! :hugs: i wish you a happy and healthy 9 months

tested this morning and got a BFN but i am not feeling so down about it because I'm supposed to ovulate again later on this month so fx'd for then.

Nitey Night ladies BUBBIDUST TO YOU ALL

Congrats Laubull, FXed for sticky bean in the right place. Happy and healthy 9 months!!

Gibbo, I know several ladies well into their pregnancies, and one has only gained like 7 pounds while the other is Huge and has only gained 5 pounds. Good luck with the weight gain and scan to see the little twinnies.

AFM, Found out today that I will be getting another niece at the end of the year, Yeah my sister is having another little girl. Hard to believe it will be 2 months tomorrow since his passing. Im beginning to move on and get passed all of this, I know he will always be in my heart, and saddens me every time my daughter asks about him. I also found out that my ex husband's mom is making my daughter a book about the life her father had after they adopted him. Will be a nice keepsake and memory book for her to get a chance to learn about her father.

Good luck ladies testing soon, and FXed for nice bfp's!!! (cheers on the sidelines!!)

So still no sign of :witch: now 2 days late.

Used an IC this am (fmu) and :bfn:

Wasn't actually as gutted as I thought I would be, I was expecting it. And past experiences suggest that now I've tested she will be here before I know it :dohh:

Sorry about your bfn Shan!:hugs2:

Sorry Eternity, I hope AF doesn't show and your temps keep climbing :)

waiting on AF to show up...took my last provera pill 7-8 days ago...and still no AF...last time it took about 4-5 days before AF showed...hopefully she shows soon and i can start my Clomid 150mg...and hopefully it works :(

Eternity - Aw sorry hun the evil one got you - BIG :hugs:

Sugarpi - You will have to let me know how the clomid works as I reckon that may be my next step :cry:

AFM - My body is still messing me about - still spotting hope it finishes soon as I'm going away for 4 days with hubby to Ibiza :)haha:the last time I was there was 20 years ago - wonder if I can still keep up:winkwink:)

Good luck ladies

:dust::dust::dust:

:hugs:

X

waiting on AF to show up...took my last provera pill 7-8 days ago...and still no AF...last time it took about 4-5 days before AF showed...hopefully she shows soon and i can start my Clomid 150mg...and hopefully it works :(

How did you go without AF before being put on provera? Just curious, as I am awaiting an appointment for a similar situation.

What do you mean puppymom? Ive gone 90 days before without an af...but now the doctor tells me that if I still haven't gotten af at cd35...start taking provera...if you have irregular cycles and missed cycles...more than likely you aren't ovulating I'm being told. I tried 50mg of clomid no luck ovulating...then 100 Mg...no luck...so now on to 150mg....

Good luck on your appt.!!!!

You answered my question! I have heard of doctors not putting their patients on anything unless they went a certain number of days without AF. I am currently beyond 90 days (if you don't cound the few days of almost unnoticeable spotting), so looking forward to moving on. I chart, so know I have not ovulated yet. Despite my irregular cycles, I was ovulating, but never on the same day, and now it has stopped. Did your doctor not test for PCOS or anything?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->