All Aboard!! Come ride the 2013 Baby Train! Choo, choo!!

Sorry that the dr stuffed you around nick, how annoying. Glad to hear you have been given the ok to get back on the train :) It does take time for our men, my DH has trouble trying again after our 7th m/c :(

I hope your hubby comes around soon, nicki. :hugs:

AFM, I'm kind of at a pause on the baby train as I had an ultrasound, and they found a cyst on my left ovary and endometriosis. Now that (not stress) can cause infertility. So I'm going to talk to my doctor and beg her to consider laproscopy to get rid of that sh## so we can get the show on the road.

Morning ladies

Hope we are all well - just checking in really as not a lot to report.

Does anyone know anything about B6? - I have been taking it as my last cycle was just 19 days long:cry: (2nd cycle after DNC) well just wondering if it will make my cycle longer or what may happen? As at the moment my cycle remains so screwy:wacko:

Good luck to all the ladies about to test :dust::dust::dust:

Mouse- Chicky Sorry about your cyst and endo (endo is no fun!) I really feel for you hun :hugs:

Nicki - Sorry the Dr messed you about especially after all your worrying :hugs: I don't think we realise how much a loss can effect our OH of course we know they feel sad etc, I think it's because we are in such a dark place ourselves that we can only feel our own pain (does that make sense) but look at us we have come out of the other side and I am sure the men will too - BIG :hugs:

AFM - Well we are just back from a few days in Ibiza had an absolute fabby time plenty of :sex: but somehow don't think I'm even ovulating yet (3rd cycle after DNC) next cycle a trip to the docs is in order I think :growlmad:

:hugs:

X

I HATE the whole "stress causes infertility" thing.

I guess that explains all of the babies conceived and born in abject poverty, in war-time conditions, in prisons, and in other HIGHLY stressful situations. Sorry, Charlie, but that shit just doesn't hold any water with me!

And MM, you're right, it is INFERTILITY that causes STRESS!!!

Hey ladies, just had to butt in to say I hated it when people said this to me... 'it will happen when you stop stressing about it'... Now I give them a smug 'I was just as stressed and watching symptoms/charting just as much when I got my bfp'... Obv not the best thing to boast about but it ISN'T a magic wand that as soon as you stop stressing (like that is gonna happen!) then the lil egg know it and suddenly waits around and then rushes to implant itself!!

Thank you all for your words.
He said its not the ectopic happening again, well it is but he is not ready to watch me go through the pain of it all again. That probably really doesnt make sense lol.
He thinks i am not ready even though i tell him i am, he just says that when i lost the twins a little piece of me went with them and he is frightened of losing anymore of me! Its a tough one, im frustrated with him becuase i really need this, but i dont want him to just agree for my sake and not really want it himself.

Its really driving me mad! We struggle to talk about it too. Not the loss, we often talk about that but the thought of doing it all again because he doesnt open up very often and when he does we both end up in floods!

But still a little bit of time cant hurt, im just so worried not knowing how long he is wanting to wait as he tells me he cant say when he will feel different!

I hope your hubby comes around soon, nicki. :hugs:

AFM, I'm kind of at a pause on the baby train as I had an ultrasound, and they found a cyst on my left ovary and endometriosis. Now that (not stress) can cause infertility. So I'm going to talk to my doctor and beg her to consider laproscopy to get rid of that sh## so we can get the show on the road.

Bummer about the cyst, honey. You made me giggle, though. :haha:

Hi All, is there a space again in the TTC carriage? I got my BFP on 1st August and thought I was well on the way to first class but as of Monday it ended in miscarriage :-(

Life is so hard at times....I hoping for third time lucky! Thinking about trying aspirin this time too, I have a family history of blood clots so it could be appropriate, I will discuss it with my doctor first though.

x

Laubull - Aw hun :hugs: of course there is room for you sadly:flower:

Sorry for your loss hunnie:cry:

:hugs:

X

After bugging my gynocologist's office and getting the run around, I finally found out that the ultrasound was completely normal; the cyst was a normal kind that you get when you ovulate. Shouldn't they have called and told me that? I'd never had ovulation pain before so I was paranoid. The good news is I guess I can still get pg, but I think I still want to shop around for another doctor.

Thank you garfie and mouse_chicky. I am pleased there's room for me again :)
x

Hi All, is there a space again in the TTC carriage? I got my BFP on 1st August and thought I was well on the way to first class but as of Monday it ended in miscarriage :-(

Life is so hard at times....I hoping for third time lucky! Thinking about trying aspirin this time too, I have a family history of blood clots so it could be appropriate, I will discuss it with my doctor first though.

x

Oh honey, I am so sorry. :hugs: I started taking baby aspirin this cycle with the same hopes!

Thanks Mackmomma and good luck, I hope it's the key for you. Are you taking it throughout or only certain times? X

I am so sorry for your loss laubull :hugs:

That's great news about the cyst Mouse :)

Thanks Mackmomma and good luck, I hope it's the key for you. Are you taking it throughout or only certain times? X

81mg everyday. :) I've been taking it this whole cycle, and I plan on taking it until my doctor tells me to stop. I know a few other women on these boards who have have recurrent m/c's and 2 of them are preggo with sticky beans after taking baby aspirin everyday for a 1-3 cycles. :flower:

Hello ladies! I've been pretty quiet on here lately. Mostly busy but also waiting out my last few weeks of WTT. I'm now officially TTC! :happydance: My blood work came back looking great! Hormones are good, Metformin is doing its job, my hypothyroidism is under control, and my doctor has high hopes for a :bfp:.

DH and I are very excited. Right now the only thing I'm doing in addition to my Metformin and thyroid medicine is taking a prenatal vitamin. We are going to be using SMEP and hoping for a bean this first cycle off my birth control as that's when doctor said I'll have a hormone surge and am most likely to ovulate. :)

Laubull I'm so sorry for your loss. :cry: I really hope the baby aspirin helps you and MM get the bfp's you so deserve!!!

Mouse chicky I'm glad the cyst was normal! I know how stressful the reality of possible infertility is. :nope: I hope you find a really good doctor soon that will help you get that eggie!!!

Looking forward to seeing some bfp's soon!

Thank you all for your support :).

MM good to hear there are aspirin success stories, I did find this:

https://www.babyhopes.com/articles/what-is-baby-aspirin-and-how-is-it-related-to-fertility.html

I'll definitely be discussing it with my doctor!

X

Yay, Andie!! Super duper proud of you for going to your doctor and getting things sorted with your hormones and whatnot before you started TTC. I'm with your doc, you're taking such a proactive approach to this you'll have your :bfp: in no time! :dust:

Laubull, good article. :thumbup: It's definietly worth discussing with your doctor. I didn't tell my doctor I was going to start taking it, but after seeing all the blood clot tests he was running on me and doing a little research, I decided that it couldn't hurt and that it could certainly help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->