All Aboard!! Come ride the 2013 Baby Train! Choo, choo!!

OMG Mack I think I see a veryyyyyy faint line! Amazing! I hope it gets darker for you and is a sticky bean.

Everything crossed for you :)

X

Tested again this morning, and I'm pretty sure I saw another faint shadow of a line. Ugh. This is going to make me go insane! :wacko:

MM i think i see it too! Really hoping for you! Keep poas!

AFM. me & OH had a good chat with the doc when i had my appointment and he agreed to try again. I was due to ovulate on the 9th and my appointment was the 10th so thought i had missed it. We dtd 10th &11th.
I think i may have my bfp! Will post pics in pregnancy tests. would you lovely ladies take a looksy!

Think this link should work?

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-tests/1147449-do-you-think.html#post20688677

Nickiiiiiiii ahhhhhhh! So excited for you, another positive, whooooooop! That's 2 in 2 days!

Congratulations and here's to more!!

X

Nicki - Congrats hun - :happydance::happydance:

:hugs:

X

p.s did you do anything different?:flower:

Thank you! Im still very nervous, waiting for it too get darker before i go the docs and get booked a scan! Then HOPEFULLY it will be in the right place!!

I didnt do anything different garfie, i didn't get any signs or symptoms i was ovulating either. I thought i would miss it as i didnt get given the go ahead till the day after ovulation was due. So we dtd 10th & 11th.

Ive been testing since 4dpo lol. And yesterday was the first responce that i thought i could see something but wasn't 100% If i titled it too far then the line seemed to go and is barely visible but today's Tesco one is still there!!

Im petrified!!

Thanks for making me feel not-so-crazy for testing from 6dpo. :haha:

I've got everything crossed for you, nicki!

Thank you thank you thank you!! eeekk!

Part of me is absolutely buzzing but ive got a little niggle telling me to keep my sensible head on! Time will tell if its a sticky!

Going to see if its any darker by tomorrow, i will be thinking of you MM whilst poas in the morning!! :happydance::happydance: Really really hoping this is it for you! :baby:

Hi DCM - welcome to this thread we have a BFP recently (step forward Nicki:happydance:) - tell us a little bit about yourself DCM:flower:

I'm Garfie and I have been married for two years - I have also had 2 m/c:cry: but have 2 beautiful boys aged 9 and 11 from a previous marriage, would love just one more and then I will be done maybe this month who knows:happydance:

Good luck hun :dust::dust::dust:

:hugs:

X

Welcome, DCM!! I'll get the first post updated ASAP. Tell us a little about yourself!

I'm MM, my DH and I just celebrated our 3 year wedding anniversary and we've been TTC just over a year now with an early m/c in February. Currently, I'm going crazy by testing early and getting faint lines. Welcome to the Crazy Train!! :haha:

Lol garfie!!

Welcome DCM.
Im nicki, already have a 20month old daughter, had an ectopic and a miscarriage back in june and think i have gotten my bfp today!! Yayy!

Mackmomma has hers too, im sure of it, its just a little shy at the mo! :winkwink:

Good luck and lots of :dust:

Thankyou everyone for your warm welcomes. Well I'm a 19 year old college student and this is my first official time TTC. Me & my OH have been together for 2 1/2 years and just started our journey this month. I'm currently on CD9 of a 36 day cycle, i suffer from irregular periods month to month so I never really know when AF is going to show. Will began using OPKs when I'm at CD13. Hope this helps everyone understand my journey.

Congrats nicki! :happydance:

For those have been on femara before (anyone?), I lost the handout my doc gave me a few weeks ago, and I don't want to bug the nurse again. I know it take it CD3-7 and get blood work on CD21, but I'm not sure what days to and to not :sex:. :blush:

Sending you lots of :dust: Nicki.

:wave: DCM, I'm Miss Red, been married for almost 3yrs but been with DH for 10. Have had 8 m/cs and just starting my first IVF/ICSI/PGD cycle today. You will love this thread everyone here is so helpful :)

Well girls did me first spray of the Syneral today, my nose was burning for about an hour after and the taste in the back of my throat - YUK!!! :haha:

Congrats Nicki, See a line on both tests, FXed for line to get darker and sticky bean in the right place.

MM, hopefully your line will get darker, congrats are in place for you also.

FXed for all you lovely ladies Baby dust sent out to everyone testing waiting to test and in the middle of cycle!!!

DCM Welcome aboard

AFM nothing new, just cheering all of you lovely ladies on, reading your posts daily and keeping up with the latest news from all. Sitting in the shadows waving all of you first class ladies on, and hanging back here in the caboose. I just know that all of you are going to get your BFP's before Christmas hopefully, keeping my FXed that the First class section is full of you lovely ladies with your buns in the oven.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->