All Aboard!! Come ride the 2013 Baby Train! Choo, choo!!

Good luck this cycle ladies! I'm still lurking in the shadows cheering for you all :hugs:

ooooo Mrs Gibbo 20 weeks!! Are you going to find out the sex?

Mrs Gibbo - 2 boys :happydance:they will be lots of fun! - sorry I missed your post what names are you deciding on?:flower:

Hope you're keeping well:hugs:

:hugs:

X

I found out yesterday that I have the one copy MTHFR gene mutation. Doc put me on MEGA folic acid, 1600mg+ a day. I can take more, but that's the minimum I should be taking. So, the baby cocktail now consists of:

Prenatal vitamin
Folic Acid
Baby Aspirin
Flaxseed oil
B50 Complex - I was thinking about taking 2 of these, until I run out and get a bottle of B100 complex. Opinions? :shrug:

Congrats on the boys miss gibbo!

Hope your coctail will give you a much deserved bfp MM.

Baby dust to all xxxx

I found out yesterday that I have the one copy MTHFR gene mutation. Doc put me on MEGA folic acid, 1600mg+ a day. I can take more, but that's the minimum I should be taking. So, the baby cocktail now consists of:

Prenatal vitamin
Folic Acid
Baby Aspirin
Flaxseed oil
B50 Complex - I was thinking about taking 2 of these, until I run out and get a bottle of B100 complex. Opinions? :shrug:

Nothing wrong with taking 2 B50 - 50 is not a lot anyhow. It wouldn't hurt to take one in the morning and one in the afternoon, that way your body will be able to absorb more.

:dust: mm. You deserve it.

8 DPO for me. Fingers crossed this is my month. If not, I might go back on the pill to let my body have a rest. I've already decided that I'll be okay with either outcome.

MM that's quite a cocktail you have there! But if it helps you get your baby then it's all worth it!

Mousechicky your chart is looking good, I hope your temp stays up there :) When is AF due?

AFM I was meant to be my reassurance scan this morning :-(

Baby dust to all. X

MM - Wow that is some cocktail - do you have to take them all month or certain times during the month:flower:

Laubull - When do you get your scan then, have they rescheduled it :hugs:

Mouse-chicky - I thought about going back on BC - but time is against me I think hubby has said we have till Christmas unless I can sweet talk him:winkwink:

AFM - The witch got me yesterday CD23 so this month the CBFM, OPKS, Blood test (if I can) are all happening. Remember I said hubby wanted to take me on a romantic picnic for my Birthday? - and good old British weather said NO anyway we had our picnic in the garden yesterday (a day later) not quite so romantic with two kids two dogs and a cat!:haha:

:dust::dust::dust:

:hugs:

X

Sorry AF got you Garfie, fingers crossed for this cycle :)

Re: scan I meant I was due to be scanned today but miscarried on Monday :-(

Thanks Mrs Gibbo, third time lucky I hope!

X

:hugs: laubull. Hope you get a rainbow :bfp: soon.

It sounds like you had a good picnic, garfie, even if you had some company. ;) I like your positive thinking for next month.

AF's due Saturday according to ff. I haven't for sure decided to do it, but I think the bc will help get the endo back under control.

:dust: everyone!

MM that's quite a cocktail you have there! But if it helps you get your baby then it's all worth it!

Mousechicky your chart is looking good, I hope your temp stays up there :) When is AF due?

AFM I was meant to be my reassurance scan this morning :-(

Baby dust to all. X

That's what I keep telling myself every day... I really, really hate pills. Always have.

MM - Wow that is some cocktail - do you have to take them all month or certain times during the month:flower:

Yup, every single one every single day, throughout pregnancy as well if I am so lucky.

12 DPO=:bfn: On a good note, I called my doctor and got a prescription for femara. :happydance:

I've heard Femara is much easier re: side effects than Clomid. FXd it works for you, honey!

AFM, I just posted a test in my journal and on the preg test forum. If you girls have time to take a peek, would you? :flower:

5 days tip I check my progesterone level....couting down...hubby and I have been bding more invcase...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->