All aboard the SMEP train!

Dancing, did you get your peak yet? GL!!!
Dandi, how was your SMEP marathon?

AFM, We dtd 2 days in a row, both of us fell asleep watching tv in bed last night!!! oops...kind of think it was too late anyway bc I felt myself O the night before. We will throw one more BD in for GL tonight hopefully. Started eating pineapple core today also.

We haven't started yet. We were supposed to start Thursday, but I was exhausted from a rough week. I started my mucinex this morning though and SMEP will start tonight. I'm taking a different approach this month since I was way too obsessed last month. Im just going to follow SMEP, but not freak out about it and I'm not going to tell DH that we're demoing until the 3 day sprint. Maybe keeping us more relaxed will help this month!

joining! smep will start by end of week. :) just started temping last cycle, and confirmed that i indeed ovulate. was having doubts because i was recently diagnosed with pcos. dh just recently had sperm analysis as well, and everything looks great on his end.

so now it just comes down to healthy living and proper timing!

Any updates? I tested this morning 12dpo and got a bfn. Really disappointed bc for the first cycle I a felt weird pain in my stomach, not af cramps and nausea. I guess it is a stomach bug. The witch is due in 2 days! Hope everyone else is going great

No update here yet. I got my peak okp on cd13 and didn't see a temp rise until cd18. We missed the very last smep day, so I hope the 3 day marathon was enough and close enough to ov. I'm not feeling very good about it, but I'm going to test July 2 I think.

Any updates? I tested this morning 12dpo and got a bfn. Really disappointed bc for the first cycle I a felt weird pain in my stomach, not af cramps and nausea. I guess it is a stomach bug. The witch is due in 2 days! Hope everyone else is going great
:sad1: at the bfn. BUT there are women who don't get positives until 14dpo or later. and AF isn't technically "late" so you still definitely have a chance! i'll hold on to that hope for you!!!:friends:

No update here yet. I got my peak okp on cd13 and didn't see a temp rise until cd18. We missed the very last smep day, so I hope the 3 day marathon was enough and close enough to ov. I'm not feeling very good about it, but I'm going to test July 2 I think.
i tended to get a positive OPK for 2 days and then a negative and THEN a temp spike the next day, so i think it's entirely possible to not get a temp rise until several days after your surge. do you have a chart somewhere? or a screen shot? (i'm a chart nerd:blush:)

I don't know if I'm doing this right, but I'm attempting a screenshot. I missed some temps early in the cycle while we were on vacation.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 3
oooh, that's a definite temp spike! nice!:thumbup:

if (when?!:winkwink:) you get your bfp this cycle, i will be curious if i ends up being a girl. i've read having sex a couple days before ovulation (as opposed to right before/at ovulation) is more likely to result in a girl.:shrug:

Yeah I've heard that too and thought the same thing when it looked like ov came later than usual.

This morning I got crosshairs showing ov on cd14 (ff set on advanced), so maybe I timed it just right after all. Now just to wait and see...

LilRu, did you test again?

Dandi, at least you got a positive opk. for the past 2 cycles, i got positive opks at cds 11 & 12. today is cd13 and still nothing. i'm thinking i missed my surge, even if i started testing cd9. i also tested 3x a day cd12. i've had a lot of ewcm as well for the past 3 days. i'm just waiting for my temps to rise to confirm ovulation.

we've been bd-ing cd 8, 10, 12. planning bd today cd13 and cd14 for the 3 straight days, even if no positive opk.

LilRu, did you test again?

Dandi, at least you got a positive opk. for the past 2 cycles, i got positive opks at cds 11 & 12. today is cd13 and still nothing. i'm thinking i missed my surge, even if i started testing cd9. i also tested 3x a day cd12. i've had a lot of ewcm as well for the past 3 days. i'm just waiting for my temps to rise to confirm ovulation.

we've been bd-ing cd 8, 10, 12. planning bd today cd13 and cd14 for the 3 straight days, even if no positive opk.

one cycle i never got an actual positive OPK, but got a temp spike, so i think maybe i was just too hydrated or something.:shrug: ewcm is a very good sign, so regardless of what crazy OPKs are doing (or not doing!:wacko:) i'd say, definitely just get busy girl!!:sex::winkwink:

One time I had 7 straight days of positive opks!

Yes, we have been busy! ;) gave up on the opks & will just vontinue to monitor my temps. Hoping they continue to rise!

jumpingo, ohhh, i'm hoping it's on cd13. i don't think we've bd'ed enough if O was on cd12. :( i'm guessing come weekend, i'll know for sure(if temps stay up!).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->