All aboard the SMEP train!

Welcome JMarie!

I'm in the tww now. Not super hopeful because my temps aren't really lining up with what my cm was telling me. We were SMEPing based on cm since my opk replacement didn't come in time. My temps are indicating that I oved 4 days later than I did pre-mc, and we kind of fell off the SMEP train a few days before that so I don't know. I've had some sleep deprivation issues though so that could be making my temps crazy. I looked back and my temps did do something similar in January when I got pregnant, so it could go either way. I'm fine either way this month really, but I do hate the wait! I just want to know either way right now. =)

Dandi, my MC shortened my cycle by a week. Hopefully you caught that eggy this time around.

afm: I'm testing tomorrow. Its early but I'm hoping for a squinter. I'm feeling good about this cycle :thumbup:

Fingers crossed for you Tankel! Sending you lots of sticky baby vibes!

I tested and I think I see something. Now to pee on sticks like a total loon!

Got my :bfp: :dance:

Jump, can you change me on the front page, please?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    4.8 KB · Views: 26
Almost in my TWW. The DH and I were totally awful at SMEP this time with only 2 BD sessions; but it only takes one!

Just dug this up from a couple of weeks ago!! Looks like you were right... it only takes one!

Indeed! GL ladies. I'm going to continue to stalk. I hope you all get you :bfp:s soon :dust:

fell off the updating bandwagon!:dohh:

anyone still around?:shrug:

I'm still around. Smep marathon starts this week.

Can I join in? I was part of this thread last year, but haven't been on in a while. We went through a little journey from Oct 2014-May2015, but now ready to TTC again! Got what looks like a + ovu test today, going to test again this afternoon to make sure. FX the next few days are lucky ones for us!!!

Can I join in? I was part of this thread last year, but haven't been on in a while. We went through a little journey from Oct 2014-May2015, but now ready to TTC again! Got what looks like a + ovu test today, going to test again this afternoon to make sure. FX the next few days are lucky ones for us!!!

welcome back!!:wave:
and...get goin'!!:spermy::winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"