All April Due Date Mammys Role Up!!

I hope you have a handrail purplelilly, and that you USE it! I am ultra careful going down the step from my porch, and make sure I hang on.

Cute bump! I could never wait till my bump was big too. I love being pg, and am always proud of a big bump. lol

I hope you have a handrail purplelilly, and that you USE it! I am ultra careful going down the step from my porch, and make sure I hang on.

Cute bump! I could never wait till my bump was big too. I love being pg, and am always proud of a big bump. lol

we have a VERY sturdy handrail but it's only on one side since the stairway is kinda narrow taking it slowly is no problem until the 5th pee run at 4am:haha:

I'm dyin for a real bump! all the pains i've been having make me hopeful it's coming!

hey irish girl is there a way to add a poll to thread to see what we are having :blue::pink::yellow: or do we have to do a seperate thread. Sorry im not very technical.x

hey irish girl is there a way to add a poll to thread to see what we are having :blue::pink::yellow: or do we have to do a seperate thread. Sorry im not very technical.x

Anything for 1 of my girlies:hugs:Ill sort it now hun:flower:

Hey my fab girlieos:flower::hugs::hugs:

Christina your bump if fab hun:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Ok heres mine lol:blush::blush::blush::blush:

1st one is 4 weeks 6 days:blush::blush: 2nd one is 14 weeks 4 days:blush:
052.JPG046.JPG

I am so excited! I scheduled a private gender scan on my hubby's birthday, November 4th, at 15+3! I sure hope we can tell the gender. It is only 85$ so I am totally going to splurge!

I am so excited! I scheduled a private gender scan on my hubby's birthday, November 4th, at 15+3! I sure hope we can tell the gender. It is only 85$ so I am totally going to splurge!

:happydance::happydance::happydance:Cant wait to hear hun:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

15 weeks on Wednesday

My bump

https://i606.photobucket.com/albums/tt146/twilliamssbt/d7778a45-1.jpg

Hey girlies:)How is everyone doing today??

Yayyyyyyyyyy im feeling loads of twinges and kind of like prods from the inside WAHOOOOOOOOOOO it feels amazing :)

I have an appointment today for a checkup (16 week check up- got it a few days early). I don't get an ultrasound. :nope: UGH!! Hope everyone has a nice day!

Cant wait to hear about your App hun:)BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO for no U/S:( xx

Yea it stinks! Don't get another till my Anatomy Scan (20 weeks). Just want to know that everything is alright with my lil "Peep".

Helloooo.. i may be a little slow but just stumbled across this :) so thought id join in and say hi to all the other april expectants.

EDD is now 7th april (was 15th so we shall see)

Welcome Victoria:)Ive added you to the front page :)xx
Hope alls good with you :)xox

Yea it stinks! Don't get another till my Anatomy Scan (20 weeks). Just want to know that everything is alright with my lil "Peep".

I hear ya on that one hun,were the same:dohh::dohh:till another one at 20 weeks!!
Thank God for my doppler to keep me semi sane lol.Were going to have a private scan done maybe next week just so we can see lil Shamrock:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

Cute bumps everyone!!!

If you didn't know I was pregnant, you wouldn't be able to tell if I have a bit of a gut or a baby bump. Can't wait for it to be obvious!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->