All April Due Date Mammys Role Up!!

Girls look at this!!!!!!!This brought tears to my eyes!!!Such an amazing thing!!!
Some might think this is a bit much but it took my breath away:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:317655_278452612173555_100000264556111_1031128_2106957361_nAmazing baby pic.jpg
Andrew Lingle
A picture began circulating in November. It should be "The Picture of the Year," or perhaps, "Picture of the Decade." It won't be. In fact, unless you obtained a copy of the U.S. paper which published it, you probably would never have seen it.

The picture is that of a 21-week-old unborn baby named Samuel Alexander Armas, who is being operated on by surgeon named Joseph Bruner. The baby was diagnosed with spina bifida and would not survive if removed from his mother's womb. Little Samuel's mother, Julie Armas, is an obstetrics nurse in Atlanta. She knew of Dr. Bruner's remarkable surgical procedure. Practicing at Vanderbilt University Medical Center in Nashville, he performs these special operations while the baby is still in the womb.

During the procedure, the doctor removes the uterus via C-section and makes a small incision to operate on the baby. As Dr. Bruner completed the surgery on Samuel, the little guy reached his tiny, but fully developed hand through the incision and firmly grasped the surgeon's finger. Dr. Bruner was reported as saying that when his finger was grasped, it was the most emotional moment of his life, and that for an instant during the procedure he was just frozen, totally immobile.

The photograph captures this amazing event with perfect clarity. The editors titled the picture, "Hand of Hope." The text explaining the picture begins, "The tiny hand of 21-week-old fetus Samuel Alexander Armas emerges from the mother's uterus to grasp the finger of Dr. Joseph Bruner as if thanking the doctor for the gift of life."

Little Samuel's mother said they "wept for days" when they saw the picture. She said, "The photo reminds us pregnancy isn't about disability or an illness, it's about a little person" Samuel was born in perfect health, the operation 100 percent successful. Now see the actual picture, and it is awesome...incredible....! The world needs to see this one— with animegirl'cay' harid.

Ok girls how come we got moved to the pregnancy journals does anyone know?????

Ive asked the mods in the Forum Help area:) just waiting on a reply to the Q :)

Thanks Irish girl!

Amazing story, btw!!!

Was tired and nauseous, but, I just tried eating and feel a bit better now. I am ready for my belly to pop so I can be reassured that I am growing a beautiful baby in me...

I have been feeling better this week than I have in a long time! Somewhat starting to feel like myself again. Still get nauseous if it's been awhile since I have ate but not bad.

Can't wait to feel the baby move!

I have been feeling better this week than I have in a long time! Somewhat starting to feel like myself again. Still get nauseous if it's been awhile since I have ate but not bad.

how exciting!! It should be pretty soon huh?!?!?!

i'm dying to get home so i can try out my doppler that came in the mail today!:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Was tired and nauseous, but, I just tried eating and feel a bit better now. I am ready for my belly to pop so I can be reassured that I am growing a beautiful baby in me...

Awe hun its mad im only starting to feel tired now lol.Not everyday but a good bit:hugs::hugs::cloud9::cloud9:

Thats great the ms is easing:happydance::happydance::happydance:.I know i cant wait either:happydance::happydance:

Ive felt little bits like flutters and like a little poke/flick lol but cant waith to feel proper good movement:cloud9:

Christina~OMGGGGGGG youll have graet fun :)I love love love mine:).I find baby oil is MUCH!!!!!!!! better than the gel that comes with it :)You can move around more easier:)Im using mine since 9 week 4 days lol.Ohhhhhhhhhhh youll get addicted ha ha ha.There a great piece of mind in between visits.

Christina~OMGGGGGGG youll have graet fun :)I love love love mine:).I find baby oil is MUCH!!!!!!!! better than the gel that comes with it :)You can move around more easier:)Im using mine since 9 week 4 days lol.Ohhhhhhhhhhh youll get addicted ha ha ha.There a great piece of mind in between visits.

which doppler have you got.

Yay for the doppler, I LOVE mine! :happydance:

I haven't felt any movement myself. Hopefully soon! Feeling like I'm going to explode, everything is so tight and its hard to breath. Just all started today, feel lousy!

Such an emotional story Karen i had tears in my eyes while reading it, it really is amazing x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->