All April Due Date Mammys Role Up!!

Christina~OMGGGGGGG youll have graet fun :)I love love love mine:).I find baby oil is MUCH!!!!!!!! better than the gel that comes with it :)You can move around more easier:)Im using mine since 9 week 4 days lol.Ohhhhhhhhhhh youll get addicted ha ha ha.There a great piece of mind in between visits.

which doppler have you got.

I have the AngleSounds doppler :happydance::happydance:Its super and also cheep:happydance::happydance:

Such an emotional story Karen i had tears in my eyes while reading it, it really is amazing x

Yes it is amazing,could you imagine the feeling the surgeon had!!!!

Hope your very well hun:hugs:

Morning my fab April girlieos:)Hope your all very well today :)xx

Totally amazin!

I'm good hun, how is everyone else, has everyone started to get bumps i think mines grown overnight lol x

I had soooooo much fun with the doppler last night!!!! got lucky and Cad is still tucked over on my right so i found the hb in less than a minute!! YAYYYYYYYYY!!!:happydance::happydance:
I spent too much money on mine :blush: I got a Hi Bebe off ebay but i figure i'll probably use it thru my pregnancy and my lil sis is TTC so it'll get some good use for sure! I can see how this will become addictive though, I heard the hb and had a nice convo with cad about life to come, then said my goodnights:haha::haha: Too bad DH fell asleep before i could show him!

I'll have to try the baby oil next time (who am i kidding.... i'll try it tonight!:haha:) Thanks for the tip!

Hi Everyone,

Purplelilly - I have the hi bebe as well it is great I love it, I try not to use it more than twice a week but it is certainly addictive.

Irish - Thanks for the tip about the baby oil I bought loads of the ultrasound gel though but if I ever run out I will get baby oil.

Tily - I am only 14 weeks but I feel huge already (I guess my stomach muscles where pretty weak lol). I just look fat at the moment but it is definitely noticeable since i am only 5 2 and a size uk10. I hope it turns into a bump soon.

:hi: to everyone else hope you are all having a good day.

I have been feeling better this week than I have in a long time! Somewhat starting to feel like myself again. Still get nauseous if it's been awhile since I have ate but not bad.

Can't wait to feel the baby move!

how exciting!! It should be pretty soon huh?!?!?!

Hopefully! I thought I felt a flutter or 2 last week but wasn't sure if it was my imagination. Looking forward to the first real kick!

Have you felt movement?

How is everyone doing? Fingers crossed - I think my morning sickness might finally be gone!

Quite jealous of those of you who have dopplers my OH wont let me get one :-( bet its amazing hearing your baby whenever you want to x

As soon as i take a pic i will post one of my little bump so you can all see am trying to hold out until 16wks lol x

Thought i felt some little flutters today but i'm not sure, i hope so! x

i haven't felt anything yet but gas :blush: and sore abs:haha:My mom said to pay attention when i lay down at night but i'm usually so tired i fall asleep almost immediately :sleep::haha:

Tilly -- sorry he said no :( I didn't even ask my DH just got it!lol if i get too obsessed over it i'm sure he'll want me to get rid of it but i'll just send it to sis (so i can still get to it!Lol)

Hi everyone! I recognize many of you :) I am due April 5th and find out in just a few weeks if baby is a boy or girl. I really think its a girl, but we will see!

i haven't felt anything yet but gas :blush: and sore abs:haha:My mom said to pay attention when i lay down at night but i'm usually so tired i fall asleep almost immediately :sleep::haha:

Tilly -- sorry he said no :( I didn't even ask my DH just got it!lol if i get too obsessed over it i'm sure he'll want me to get rid of it but i'll just send it to sis (so i can still get to it!Lol)

My OH hates wasting money, sometimes he can be such a tight wad lol, i might just get one anyway i have my own cards lol x

Hey my Fab April Mammys :)

Tilly~Just get a really cheap one ;)You are at the perfect stage that you will hear bubs anyway without having to tey too hard :)My one only cost 35euro :)I love it xx

Christina~Have you tried it with the baby oil yet lol ;) xx

Missangie~Welcome hun :)I will add you to the Magic Front Page :)

How is everyone doing??I want to start seeing bumpies ;){i know me included}Does anyone else feel big???

Well Girls i got the fright of my life doing the shopping yesterday with Katie{Ciaran was in work}I was wheeling the trolly{cart} down a little slope outside the shop and it was wet out and i slipped!!!!Thank God i was holding onto the trolly when it happened.I banged my knee but that was it.Thank God!!!!It was the delayed shock when i got home that freaked me out!!!!Alss good though cause i listened to our lil Shamrock{or as Katie calles him/her lil Sea Monkey lol}on my doppler and alls great xxx

Welcome to the board Angie, and congrats!

Ouch Irishgirl, I'm so glad it wasn't worse.

My bump is still small, it's still at that "is it fat or bump" stage ;) LOL

Dorian~Cant wait to see a pic :)I feel i look huge lol.I was really big on our DD yet she was only 6lbs 10.5onz.I had loads and loads of waters lol.They even scaned me because my amount of waters{which was too much}was on the high side of normal.Thank God everything was perfect.It just meant when they broke my waters it was like Noahs Ark:boat::boat::boat::boat::boat::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Think i might have a look on ebay for the dopplers i really want one now lol!

So glad everything is fine Karen, its always really worrying if you slip or trip x

Gna get my OH to take a pic of my bump once hes home so all you ladies can see, people have commented the past couple of days that i'm showing so i must of grown lol x

Karen-- I found out last night that there is no baby oil in my house!!! lol but still had fun chasing the lil bugger around! He was up & movin!! Had to chase'em with the doppler to hear'em! Glad to hear you trip wasn't too bad! I think about that everyday, my bedroom is the second floor in my house and the steps are really steep & narrow (fallen down them more than i care to think about) we're already making plans to set me up in the spare bedroom but then there's no room for hubby:cry: Before it was just "don't fall it will hurt" and now its "you CANNOT FALL!"

I take my new pic tomarrow but i'll post last weeks for ya and my 1st one at 7wks for comparison. Not much difference really. Under the belly button is just chub :blush: but i def think i'm starting to push out (maybe just wishful thinking :rofl:) I can't wait to get a proper bump but being my first i know it's gonna be awhile!

ps.... don't mind the dusty mirror & pj's !!lol

Attachments

• 004 (2).jpg
    004 (2).jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 3
  • 005 (2).jpg
    005 (2).jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics