All April Due Date Mammys Role Up!!

At 14 weeks this was me (bare in mind im petite and a skinny minnie)
https://i875.photobucket.com/albums/ab320/lilbaybeevicky/144.jpg
But now im at 16 weeks im back to being tiny again.. think it was more bloat than anything else.. only can tell through my clothes on a night now really.

Well ladies, we are having a girl!! :happydance:

Loving all the bump pictures!! Hope everyone is doing well.:flower:

Here is my latest bump shot:

Attachments

• 16w1d.jpg
    16w1d.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 2
Well ladies, we are having a girl!! :happydance:

Loving all the bump pictures!! Hope everyone is doing well.:flower:

Here is my latest bump shot:

WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
Massive Congrats hun:cloud9::cloud9:You can now get to cahnge your ticker to pink:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:You must be over the moon:happydance:
Loving your bumpy girl xoxox

At 14 weeks this was me (bare in mind im petite and a skinny minnie)
https://i875.photobucket.com/albums/ab320/lilbaybeevicky/144.jpg
But now im at 16 weeks im back to being tiny again.. think it was more bloat than anything else.. only can tell through my clothes on a night now really.

Fab bump hun:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Hi all,

firstly congratulations to all of us for making it past the 1st trimester. I thought getting pregnant was hard. My husband and i have been trying for2 years and 1 year with fertility treatment
I had my NT scan 2 weeks ago and everything was low risk (thank god)
My bubs was measured at 6.2 cm with a heart beat of 156bpm.
I went for my 1st OB appointment yesterday and the doc could not find the heartbeat with hand held doppler, in the meantime, i thought a going to have a heart attack, so brought out the scan machine and my little jumping bean was sittin upright sucking its thumb...with a very strong heartbeat...phew.

After that little scare i went and bought my own doppler and have heard the heart beat twice already.

We are due the 24th april 2012,but will probably have to have a c-section two weeks earlier due to me having diabetes and other health issues. My next scan ison the 5th december for the morphology ad to find out the sex of the baby. I can't wait

Hope everyone is doing well
Natalie

Hi all,

firstly congratulations to all of us for making it past the 1st trimester. I thought getting pregnant was hard. My husband and i have been trying for2 years and 1 year with fertility treatment
I went for my 1st OB appointment yesterday and the doc could not find the heartbeat with hand held doppler, in the meantime, i thought a going to have a heart attack, so brought out the scan machine and my little jumping bean was sittin upright sucking its thumb...with a very strong heartbeat...phew.

After that little scare i went and bought my own doppler and have heard the heart beat twice already.

We are due the 24th april 2012,but will probably have to have a c-section two weeks earlier due to me having diabetes and other health issues. My next scan ison the 5th december for the morphology ad to find out the sex of the baby. I can't wait

Natalie

Welcome and Congrats hun ill add you to the front page when i get to my lap top:)Another LTTTCer:happydance::happydance:.It took us 5.5 Years,many many failed treatments and one early loss to get this lil Shamrock:cloud9::cloud9:I also have a doppler :happydance::happydance:I love mine:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Hi all,

Natalie

Added you to the front page hun:happydance::happydance:

Morning my fab April girlies :)Hope your all very well :) xoxox

We have floods really bad here in Ireland :(Dublin was hit really really bad:(Many people have to abondone their homes things are that bad:(Were praying the rain will stop.Shopping centres and everything are destroyed and flooded.

Oh no! I hope you stay safe. I will say a pray for you! :hugs: xoxoxooxo

be safe karen! We just went thru that a few weeks ago and there are alot of places still recovering now.

hi guys
do you mind if i join

my name is stacey im 23 and my first baby is due 26th April x

:wave: Hi stacey! Congrats on your first bubba (my first too!)

Morning my Fab April girlieos:)How is everyone today:) xoxox

Stacey~Massive Congrats hun and Welcome xxxIll add you to the front page when i get to my lap~top:) xxx

Welcome and congrats Stacey!

I'm feeling great. Except for the arthritis, I have it in both hips and my lower back :wacko: which makes things interesting, the bigger baby gets!

But, I've been feeling baby move around a lot more lately :) and that always makes me smile...it just doesn't get old.

Welcome and congrats Stacey!

I'm feeling great. Except for the arthritis, I have it in both hips and my lower back :wacko: which makes things interesting, the bigger baby gets!

But, I've been feeling baby move around a lot more lately :) and that always makes me smile...it just doesn't get old.
:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

I hear ya on that one hun:cloud9::cloud9:I LOVE THE TWINGES AND POKES:happydance::happydance:Also OMFG!!!Im sure i felt proper movement llast night:happydance::happydance::happydance:It was amazing!!!I caught me off guard!!It was like a wriggly worm LOL:cloud9::cloud9:I was in awe..........

Im so sorry about your pain hun:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:Hope it eases:hugs::hugs::hugs::flower:

Morning All! Dorian & Karen-- major envy going on here! I cannot wait to be able to feel Cad moving around!!!!! On another note though I do believe i've got the beginnings of a bump going on!:happydance: Still got some flab under the belly button but the rest of it is gettin pretty hard even in the a.m. :thumbup: Curious though because my bubble butt seems to be keeping up with the growth:haha: Oh well!! lol at least DH seems to like all the curves!
****TMI Alert*****
....................................... we came of a 1-1/2mth no nookie stint yesterday :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

. Curious though because my bubble butt seems to be keeping up with the growth:haha: Oh well!! lol at least DH seems to like all the curves!

ROFL Lilly!! Thank goodness my dh likes all my curves too...I have a bubble butt too.

Thanks Irishgirl!

Dorian I swear i take those weekly "bump shots" and am guaging my butt along with it!!!:rofl::rofl: It seems the more time i spend on the treadmill the worse it gets too!lol

Welcome stacey :)

I feel tickles all the time now too.. sometimes get little pokes (ive convinced myself these must be in my head??) .. i still make the little oooh noise too :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->