All April Due Date Mammys Role Up!!

Hi ladies! I'm due April 22 with our first. Super excited to be here in 2nd tri!!

Hey! My name is Emma, :baby: is 13w1d, EDD 22nd April. This is our first and we are very excited :happydance: We aren't going to find our the baby's gender until it is born, but we are using the pronoun "he" so we don't have to call the baby "it".

I'm so glad to be finally into the 2nd trimester :)

hi dear mommies to be... iam 16 week preg due on 2nd april.nice to see so many april buddies.

My oldest is 6 and is already a great big sis to my youngest who is 3.5, she is so motherly to her its so funny lol, can't wait to see how my youngest will be, she will be 4 on April 17th and i am due the 11th so pretty close lol, how is everyone feeling? x

Good day all my april mamma's! Hope every one is well! Just tried to catch up on the last 10 PAGES ...WOWWWWWWWW. July was def Nookie month:haha: Lil background on me, It took us 7mths of TTC to catch the eggy and although i did do OPK's that mth we only :sex: 1X that mth due to a terrible heat wave (i had lots of sympathy for DH who works without a/c!) We were actually gonna take a break after July till probably december:haha: NO NEED!LOL! This is our 1st baby after wonderful yrs together. We are part of the struggling self employed :shrug: but work everyday together and Still love it! (plus each other:haha:) Anyway, i still don't have a proper bump but hoping after dealing with VERY painful abs over the weekend that it's not far away! I just ordered a doppler last week and am hoping i don't obsess too much over it, gonna try not to be the lady who rushes to the bathroom for a fix!lol :rofl::rofl:

Wishing everyone a happy and healthy 9mths and Congrats on making it to the supposed "best trimester!" :thumbup::flower:

edit: for future posts, our lil one is usually refered to as bubs/ Cad :) and we're still deciding if we'll find out the sex or not!

Too funny - July really was "nookie" month. My hubby and I joke that it must be our mating season as this baby's due date is ONE DAY BEFORE our other daughter's birthday which was her due date lol!

Too funny - July really was "nookie" month. My hubby and I joke that it must be our mating season as this baby's due date is ONE DAY BEFORE our other daughter's birthday which was her due date lol!

now THAT is funny!!:rofl::rofl: Sounds like something my DH would say!lol

I'm not officially moving to this forum till next monday but my EDD is April 29th :)

Great thread :flower: count me in.
I'm Tess, 31 EDD April 8th for our 1st and hoping to keep gender a surprise x

My EDD is April 3rd! I think April is a great month to have a baby :)

Hey Ladies!!! I am due April 1st. Can u add me to the list:)
Congrats to everyone in the 2nd tri!!

Hey girls i will add you all to the Magic Front Page;)When i get to my lap top:)
Im sooooooooooooooooooo gald i started this thread now:) xoxoxoxox

I'm April 12th...seems there is lots on that date...TV must have been pants that night ;-)

WOW!! July WAS a busy month! :haha:

I'm due April 3rd:flower: I'm 30 and this is our first baby! Hope everyone is enjoying the 2nd tri!!

I'm due April 9th. YEA for all the April babies!!

hello please can i be added due date 13th aprilx

HAHAHAHAHAH I LOVE IT! Irishgirl your gonna be into pg #2 by the time the list is done! lol

it would be great if when we have gender 20wk scan we see how many blue or pink babies there are or unknowns.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->