All April Due Date Mammys Role Up!!

Hey girls your all added to the Magic Front Page lol.MY FINGERS ARE SWOLLEN FROM DOING THE LIST:comp::comp::comp::comp::comp::comp::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:Have you seen how many are on the front page:spermy::spermy::sex::sex::spermy::spermy::sex::sex::spermy::spermy::sex::sex::spermy::spermy::sex::sex::spermy::spermy::sex::sex::spermy::spermy::sex::sex::spermy::spermy::crib::crib::crib::crib::crib::crib::crib::crib::crib::yellow::pink::blue::yellow::pink::blue::yellow::pink::blue::yellow::pink::blue::yellow::pink::blue:

congrats every1!!! my EDD is the 19th april.... add me to the list pleaseee :D

Haha edd 1st April....April fools day!!!! Will be ok as long as my oh doesn't think I'm joking wen I call him in labour lol x

OMG girlies is any one else getting cravings. Mine at the moment is curry sauce and chips from chippy, just sent oh to get some on way home. I hope i get better will power otherwise im gonna end up like the side of a house :nope:

OMG girlies is any one else getting cravings. Mine at the moment is curry sauce and chips from chippy, just sent oh to get some on way home. I hope i get better will power otherwise im gonna end up like the side of a house :nope:

chocolate milk and tacos (not together:haha:) There is no such thing as too much of either! I made DH promise to only let me have it once a week but i know he'll cave:haha::haha:

Waffles and peanut butter and jelly on toast! I eat it almost daily! :munch:

Plus chocolate! I want it 24/7!

Haaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaa mine are cheese and onion spread or cheese and ham spread{or both together} on crackers{or on anything thats edible lol} and ice~pops yummmmmmmmmm

OK my April girlies:)Everyone is updated and added to the Magic Front Page :) xoxox

Sorry i was a little slow on everyones Thanks/likes the last few pages lol i was just getting the front page/list sorted :)Hope everyones doing great xoxoxox

Haaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaa mine are cheese and onion spread or cheese and ham spread{or both together} on crackers{or on anything thats edible lol} and ice~pops yummmmmmmmmm

i'll agree with the edible part :haha::haha:

Good morning! So who is going to find out the sex? Or has already? We've tried twice so far and the little stinker won't cooperate! We try again on Saturday.

No cravings yet but if I see a picture of a food that looks really good then I want it :)

We are going to find out the gender!!! Our appointment is scheduled Nov 22nd. We made the appointment 4 weeks ago and that was the week of the 22nd was the only week we knew we would be home for sure. Now we booked our trip and could have had an earlier appointment but too late to change - oh well!

Hope everyone is doing well today!

We will be finding out the sex at our Anatomy scan! So excited for you Mrs. J! Hope baby is not shy this time around! xoxoox

Hi Ladies, how are you all doing today?
I am 15wks today YAY!!!!
I have had no cravings so far just eat what i want when i feel like it, have my 20wk scan scheduled for the 23rd Nov and hopefully we will get to find out the babies gender, if we can't i think i would have to book a private scan as the suspense until the birth would be to much, i want to prepare everything!! x

it seems to depend on the day here! I want to find out what we're having but DH changed his mind again and now wants to wait:growlmad: I don't think i can wait it out i feel like i can bond that much more knowing (and so can DH) but he's caving into peer pressure:haha: His family and a bunch of our friends all say wait (as they did) I embrace modern medicine!

Think i'm gonna bribe a nurse into telling me:rofl: what he don't know wont killem right? Then when he changes his mind again I'll have an answer!lol

Actually i may just ask them to write it down and put it in an envelope so we can carry on the arguement later. (if it's in his hands.... he'll cave:winkwink:)

My grandmother has been trying to talk me into not finding out but I can't wait!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->