all clear!

gnomette

mummy of 2 an 2 angels x
Reaction score
hay girlies i had my appointment with my consultant yesterday he wasn't much help apart from giving me the all clear to start ttc when the :witch:has gone all he did was tell me that i should be greatful to not have had a scar all the way across my stomach cause my ectopic was soo big but he said that my other tube looked normal and that i should have no problem to conceive again (apart from the fact i only have my left tube) but they lost half my notes so no answers to anything else cause he didnt do my surgery!! so not sure why he couldnt just write this in a letter to me 2 an a half months ago but at least now i dont need to see him ever again yay an we are on our way to starting to ttc listening to the consultant yesterday my oh has decided to start ttc it wont work this month as i ov from the rite this month so sort of ttc now but not as we know it wont work this month!! so i will stil be floating between here and ttc :muaha: so its all swings and round abouts stil but we will get there in the end

Good luck on your ttc journey, hope to see you winging over to first tri asap :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->