All day sickness.

Mummy to be x

The 4 of us...♡
Reaction score
Is anyone else feeling queazy all day? I woke up this morning thinking today was going to be sickness free, but as soon as I finished my breakfast I felt queasy, not like I'm going to be sick but just nauseas :cry:

I feel as though I need to eat to curb this sick, queasy feeling, if that makes sense. Any one else feeling this way?

Hi mummy! :flower: I'm feeling the same way! Every time I eat I get nauseated, and when I avoid food too. Can't get away from it!

Hi!! :hi: it's awful isn't it? How are you doing? How many weeks now? X

Yup, today was an all dayer- same as yesterday.
I'm having a really hard time coping, I'm sort of heaving and breathing heavy all day, everyone must think something's going on.
I feel horrible, because when I feel nauseous like this I have a hard time drinking, so usually when the nausea is in the evening, at least I drink enough the whole day, but today, I hardly drank.
I have an acupuncture appointment today, I'll bring it up, hope he can help.

Same here it's quite severe and I'm struggling! I've got travel sickness bands which take the edge off but think may see go if it doesn't improve much this week as I'm only 7 weeks.x

I'm the same! My mum had to look after my LO today so I could just sleep!

Take B6 - I went and talked to my pharmacist (as MW recommended it) and it has FULLY improved my ms! Thankfully! I was not functioning very well at all. Couldn't eat but needed to eat - same as you.

But apparently it only really works for bad morning sickness, not mild cases. fyi.

I'm about 8.5 weeks. I can not take this ms. I had HG with dd1 and it seems like its going to be the same with #3. I have appt with midwife Thursday to go over bloods and listen for HB. I'm excited. I saw a blippy HB at 6 weeks. Too exciting. My mom went and bought a crib and everything to go in it. Grey and yellow for girl or boy. And she knows grey is my second fav color. She bought tons more stuff 3quilts a basinet onesies diapers. She just went mad buying stuff. Have you got anything yet? How far along are you? Do u want a boy or girl?

I'm about 8.5 weeks. I can not take this ms. I had HG with dd1 and it seems like its going to be the same with #3. I have appt with midwife Thursday to go over bloods and listen for HB. I'm excited. I saw a blippy HB at 6 weeks. Too exciting. My mom went and bought a crib and everything to go in it. Grey and yellow for girl or boy. And she knows grey is my second fav color. She bought tons more stuff 3quilts a basinet onesies diapers. She just went mad buying stuff. Have you got anything yet? How far along are you? Do u want a boy or girl?

That Is so sweet :) no we've not bought a thing, we lost our baby at 8 week 5 days in February so were cautious this time, we are waiting until after the twelve week scan. I really want another girl I think :)

I had a few days not feeling too bad and now it's back in full force. Can't wait till this passes! I was 15 weeks when it finally stopped with dd so I'm counting down till then

That Is so sweet :) no we've not bought a thing, we lost our baby at 8 week 5 days in February so were cautious this time, we are waiting until after the twelve week scan. I really want another girl I think :)

I have two girls and I want another girl. They are just sooo sweet! When will you be 12 weeks? I know my mom should have waited til after 12 weeks its a general rule. I'm worried about my age too. So I am REALLY trying to take it easy. I have a rental that I just had to evict someone from and it needs cleaning and painting. I was planning to redo the hardwood floors, but I can't now so I have to hire someone. Trying to keep my stress levels down.:hugs:I pray everything goes great for you.

I have two girls and I want another girl. They are just sooo sweet! When will you be 12 weeks? I know my mom should have waited til after 12 weeks its a general rule. I'm worried about my age too. So I am REALLY trying to take it easy. I have a rental that I just had to evict someone from and it needs cleaning and painting. I was planning to redo the hardwood floors, but I can't now so I have to hire someone. Trying to keep my stress levels down.:hugs:I pray everything goes great for you.
I'm 6 weeks 2 days now so a while to go :sleep:

Sorry you feel stressed Hun try and relax :hugs:

Hows everyone doing today? My day was actually pretty good until 16:00 then I was a mess :(
I can't wait to start feeling better- but knowing everything is OK!

Ugh I feel the same ladies. All day barfy feeling. I haven't thrown up but the feeling just won't go away. I didn't have any ms with dd and thought I would luck out again. I'm taking b6 and eating ginger but nothing helps. It took all my energy today to go to target with my 2 year old to get sea bands and they were out of them!!!

Hi girls, when did all your morning sickness kick in? I think with Alex I was 5 weeks when I found out I was pregnant and 2 days later it started. It wasnt really that bad but i would be sick any time of the day, during a meal, and it lasted throughout my pregnancy. With my last pregnancy I had none and that ended in mc.
I know every pregnancy is different but I want a little bit of ms..I know, I'm wierd!

Hi girls, when did all your morning sickness kick in? I think with Alex I was 5 weeks when I found out I was pregnant and 2 days later it started. It wasnt really that bad but i would be sick any time of the day, during a meal, and it lasted throughout my pregnancy. With my last pregnancy I had none and that ended in mc.
I know every pregnancy is different but I want a little bit of ms..I know, I'm wierd!

Mine started at 6 weeks. I was starting to think I was getting lucky, but the first day of it was one of the worst!

MS has just started for me at 5w6 days. Day 2 of it now. It was really bad at bedtime last night. I felt rotten. Last 2 days ive had it in the morning, then it goes away and comes back in the evening. I had it only in the evenings with DD and until I was 18 weeks. It was awful and used to be scared all day knowing what was coming at 5pm onwards. Was hoping I wouldn't get it this time. It is reassuring to have it but its so dreadful I don't really want it.

Me too! I am queasy all day, going through dry heaves and the nausea is worst early morning and late night.
I am drinking Morning Wellness tea, eating Preggo drops, B6, and trying to snack all day as it gets worse when I am really hungry. I bought seabands in the fall and will be getting those out to try as well.
Mine started around 5 weeks but very mild, and around 6 weeks got much worse.

I had pretty similar nausea with my 2 DDs. Hoping it ends sooner this time as it lasted until 6 and 5 months with them!

Mine started six week exactly, it's not too bad today but it always seems after I eat I feel sick, anyone else? I feel like I need to eat constantly too to keep the nauseas feeling away, although today I'm not too bad but I'm not worrying too much because my sore boobs are coming back :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->