All day sickness.

I was prescribed cyclizine today but doctor so I'm hoping mine settles. I was finding it unbearable and was contemplating having to take a lot of time off work.

First dose taken about 2 hours ago. Ordinarily I've been sick by now as from 5pm is worse. If I've not been sick by 8pm I'll consider it an Improvement.

I don't have severe MS, but since 6 weeks and 5 days I've been having a really hard time eating. I just don't feel like it, and if I try to eat I get really really nauseated. Once I tried to force it anyway, and I almost throw up. Sometimes I only have to think of a particular food (almost anything really) and I feel like I'm going to throw up. I haven't though. I can only eat tomatoes, boiled eggs, dry toast with butter or cheese (just certain cheeses). I can also stomach chocolate and chocolate related foods (cookies, cake, etc). I'm also able to drink smoothies. This has been my diet for the last week (really!). But usually I'm not able to eat anything at all for the first 6 to 10 hours after I wake up. I just eat a cookie or drink a smoothy and wait until I get a little hungry (6 to 10 hours later).

For some, B6 on its own works. I am taking Diclectin...its a prescription for B6 and an Antihistamine together that works wonders!

Been feeling sick for over a month, found out a couple of days ago I'm pregnant with my first baby, which explains feeling sick. But feel sick all day everyday, can hardly eat and drink anything, makes me worry I'm harming the baby, but I can't, the thought of food makes it worse...

Very anxious

Dawn x

Hi Dawn, sorry you're feeling so sick.
I had the same thing my first pregnancy. There are medications that can help you.
And steeping fresh cut ginger in hot water works really well too for the nausea.
You should definitely reach out for some help.
XO

My sickness has gone to a whole new level today girls, I've been in bed all day, I really want to eat but I don't fancy anything!

Any ideas?

I've actually felt abit better this afternoon so eaten quite a lot, but I'm more worried now, I was actually sick today (first time) and now don't feel quite so sick as usual... Something to worry about or normal?? X

I've actually felt abit better this afternoon so eaten quite a lot, but I'm more worried now, I was actually sick today (first time) and now don't feel quite so sick as usual... Something to worry about or normal?? X

I wouldn't worry if I were you. With my first dd I had ms really bad(hg) and it was always really bad in the morning til afternoon then I would be fine for the rest of the day. No worries!

My sickness has gone to a whole new level today girls, I've been in bed all day, I really want to eat but I don't fancy anything!

Any ideas?

Through out all my pregnancies I've been really sick and if I couldn't eat I would at least have a little milk. And water throughout the day. Eating very bland non greasy food helps too. If you can get ur oh to get you some spiced ginger or ginger ale that should help too. I hope you feel better mummy!

Hi ladies i am 12 weeks, and i had all the nausea and sickness for weeks, and well now i still have it but its slightly different. Everytime i eat i feel incredibly ful lik iv eaten waaaay to much and im gonna vomit, i usually do. But i might have just had a small bowl of cereal or a slice of bread. I can barely eat a proper meal cos i get full on a baby portion. Its really annoying and uncomfortable. And also nothing appeals to me, i search the kitchen for foods i want and i dont want anything! Does anyone no if this lasts all of pregnancy? I never had this with my daughter😊

Hi ladies i am 12 weeks, and i had all the nausea and sickness for weeks, and well now i still have it but its slightly different. Everytime i eat i feel incredibly ful lik iv eaten waaaay to much and im gonna vomit, i usually do. But i might have just had a small bowl of cereal or a slice of bread. I can barely eat a proper meal cos i get full on a baby portion. Its really annoying and uncomfortable. And also nothing appeals to me, i search the kitchen for foods i want and i dont want anything! Does anyone no if this lasts all of pregnancy? I never had this with my daughter😊

It might ease up in second tri. It did for me with my second dd. I had ms BAD with both my dd's. With the first it was bad but eased in 3rd tri. But for my 2nd it eased in 2nd tri. This one I'm feeling the same as you described, hungry but nothing sounds good. And I'm also so nauseated that I don't want to eat. But when I do I get more nauseated and can barely eat much as I get so full. And heartburn!! Omg! The heartburn!!

Ye its horrible, i feel like im always full lf food but i havent eaten, iv only gained 3lbs, and im 12 weeks, which is prob about right so i dont care, but with my last pregnancy i was much hungrier and disnt feel sick at all.

I remember the torture of heartburn the last time its no joke, cant sleep or anything from it. Hasnt started yet th s time tho.

Only thing that is helping me is sparkling fruit flavoured waters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->