All i want for christmas this year is!!!

Kassy

Mummy and expecting #2
Reaction score
A lottery win?, no but seriously i'm hoping my boyfriend proposes this year, we've been together for what seems like forever now :blush:.

What about you lovely ladies, any ideas for yourselves?

just for my family to be happy and healthy, my nan died last xmas, then 10days later my uncle died so just that really, i honestly can't think of anything i want for myself x

A job would be nice! lol! Some peace and quiet and 'us' time would be brilliant too, should be a given though as we're not travelling this year if we can help it!!

Beca :wave:

i'm with you with winning the lottery - i'm hoping my ticket is a winning one tonight
otherwise just a happy xmas and for my new job to go well and i enjoy it and earn me lots of money

xx

I would like a nice happy family Christmas- and a kitten :) well, a baby would be preferable but let's be reasonable hre... I know it won't happen but I'm not giving up! (I'm putting pictures of adorable ones of my parent's pillows...)

An engagement ring, too! I doubt I'll get one though, OH has told me he won't propose until we've moved out. Also, his mum wouldn't be speaking to me if she knew he was going to! She wouldn't be happy lol XD
Apart from that, a DS, but I doubt I'll get that either!
So just a happy, fun Christmas!! :)

I would like a sparkly from OH.. :blush: After 3 and a half years of his whinging I think I deserve it :rofl:

I have cancelled Christmas this year. I am surviving on EI and barely able to pay the mortgage husband pays everything else. I cant afford pressies for family and friends so have told them that i am not buying them stuff so not to send me stuff either. I have bought a few wee things for Euan and we will put up the decorations and have a nice dinner.

I guess I just wish for a happy CHristmas... and I wish that I manage to cook a nice Christmas dinner. My ultimate wish would be for both sets of grandparents to be here for Euans first Xmas but we are going home in Jan for 3 weeks so i can cope with that.

i also would like a big sparkler!! i know its not going to happen though :rofl: he told me he WAS going to ask me but changed his mind - he really knows how to boost a girls confidence hey :rofl:

xx

A :bfp: or an engagment ring :rofl:

Snap! :haha:

I'd settle for OH giving me an actual date we can TTC, although I did yet a maybe from him when I asked if we would br trying in April :happydance: So hopefully by next christmas I will be very pregnant

haha oh definatly the lotto win or even the euro win :)

its like everyone is wanting an engagement ring or baby for chrimboo then????

i think thats probably the two things on my list..be even nice to get them together ...........that would make me the happiest woman alive whoop whoop yeah please :)

nearly 10 years in jan..a baby and married but the end of 2010 would be me complete.

but hey my health and my lover is what i got so im more than happy to wait couple more months....no more than a couple though other wize murder rate will be going up by 80% lol

not long to christmas girlies lets hope we all have a good one and get what we really want, not no smellies from your aunties or bras from your mum lol babies and rings marriage and happinesss for us xxxx

a good portion of longlasting motivation for studiying, I am better than the last semesters but I still need to get myself up better.

not long to christmas girlies lets hope we all have a good one and get what we really want, not no smellies from your aunties or bras from your mum lol babies and rings marriage and happinesss for us xxxx

I've asked my mum for a bra! lol! I can't really afford them in my size and they've just started selling them in my size in FairyGothMother so it'll be a special bra!!:dohh::blush:

I've asked my mum for a bra! lol! I can't really afford them in my size and they've just started selling them in my size in FairyGothMother so it'll be a special bra!!:dohh::blush:

haha i always get bras for christmas just like you i need bigger bras so mum always gets me them. but this year my mum cant give me babies or a ring......well she can but thats just nasty interbred stuff and im not in to that hahaha :rofl: she can just stick with bras and all the mummy stuff :)

please please please baby baby baby (sing) all i want for christmass is youuuuuuuuuuuuu :happydance: xx

A little blonde labrador! and also for OH and I to be able to spend Christmas night together.

like strawberries... To spend christmas together... its not going to happen cos OH is in Afghanistan...

besides from that, I need to do well in my exams. Please santa, give me some good results! :p

xxxx

I want a happy, healthy christmas for us please father christmas :) xx

hope you've all been good girls this year then heheh :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->