All i want for christmas this year is!!!

For Christmas I would like to be pregnant but i know that is only a wish that won't happen this year because we are too young.

But what i really want is to be snowed in again this year with him.

in reality... i'd like a tv and to redo my bedroom!

since anything else isn't going to happen :rofl:

:rofl: im with you amanda! id like to move out of my parents house since i cant have my baby or my ring yet in reality! :rofl:

For us to have safe travels and just a happy Christmas!

(I hate flying and I can't sleep a wink on planes. And I fly all the time. One day I'm going to go mad :wacko:)

All I want for Christmas is a safe trip to OH's Dad's house. And that ring to be mine! I'm almost positive he's going to propose on our trip. :)

I want for my OH to find out that he can get into the police academy, so we can start planning our future. Either way we're getting a place together, but this would really stabilize us.

I just can't wait to spend Christmas with my family. I don't need any presents, just my family. I really wish that I could see my sister at Christmas. Unfortunately she can't fly home, so I wont see her until next year. I miss her..:( And I am excited about having Christmas at our house this year. With my parents and brother and SIL and nieces.

I just can't wait to spend Christmas with my family. I don't need any presents, just my family. I really wish that I could see my sister at Christmas. Unfortunately she can't fly home, so I wont see her until next year. I miss her..:( And I am excited about having Christmas at our house this year. With my parents and brother and SIL and nieces.

Sounds like a reasonable Christmas wish. I agree with you. FAMILY is definitely important. :thumbup: Isn't that what the holidays are supposed to be about anyway?

Sounds like a reasonable Christmas wish. I agree with you. FAMILY is definitely important. :thumbup: Isn't that what the holidays are supposed to be about anyway?

Deffinately!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->