All i want to see is 2 dang lines!!!

Kesh89

Expecting baby #2!!!!
Reaction score
Gah, this is cycle 8 and all I want to see is two lines on a pregnant test and have them NOT be evil evaps. I'm so worn down from ttc already, I can't imagine the pain women go through when they ttc for years. No one needs to reply :p I just needed to let that out. haha

GOOD LUCK and baby dust to everyone this month :) xxx

I know how you feel! I had a stark white bfn yesterday and peed on an opk today just in hopes of seeing a second line. There was one and I've been staring at it all night wishing it was an hpt. It just felt so good to see a second pink line instead of nothingness for a change.

Baby dust to you too! Hopefully that bfp will come soon!

TTC can b a soul destroying journey at times, I no how u feel but I just have faith nd think positive that it will happen soon. I have 7 angel babies, twins born at full term that passed away shortly after birth, 2 early losses under 12 weeks nd our last loss was triplets which we lost at 14+6 weeks. It's been 18 months since my last loss so I no how u feel darling. Chin up, ur wishes nd prayers will b answered Xxxx

Oh it's so horrible, I must have had hundreds of blank white boxes over the years. I gave up taking tests in the end!

When I got my BFP I weed on the stick, then glanced at it while washing my hands, and the test box looked blank I thought, sod it, not pregnant again. As I was leaving the bathroom I looked again and there was a line starting to form and I actually screamed the house down as the line got darker.

It may be a wait for some, but when you get it, it is truly amazing, especially if you've tried for a while. I still have the (4) tests I took! I can't bare to throw them away!!

I am right there with u. I'm emotionally drained from trying for so long, and I know some of u have been trying a lot longer than I have. I really thought with af being 3 days late I was gonna see that second line this time but nope, and af showed up this morning. I got so upset yesterday cause my SO said well we get to keep trying and I felt like he didn't understand how upset I was that I told him I didn't want to try anymore, which he knew wasn't true that I was just upset. So here we go again. This time I'm going to start charting and see if that helps and get opks and hope I get it right! Can some one tell me on which day I should start using those?

TTC can b a soul destroying journey at times, I no how u feel but I just have faith nd think positive that it will happen soon. I have 7 angel babies, twins born at full term that passed away shortly after birth, 2 early losses under 12 weeks nd our last loss was triplets which we lost at 14+6 weeks. It's been 18 months since my last loss so I no how u feel darling. Chin up, ur wishes nd prayers will b answered Xxxx

I am so sorry for all your losses! U have got to be one strong person to go through all that. Wishing the best to you! Sending lots of baby dust! :dust:

I am so sorry for all your losses! U have got to be one strong person to go through all that. Wishing the best to you! Sending lots of baby dust! :dust:

Thank u sweetheart nd good luck to u also Xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->