All I'm craving is...

Also consider how meat is.stored.....or not stored in some cases.
I avoided most meats when we went abroad just because it was stupidly hot and in several places I saw meat just sat on the side waiting to be cooked later in the day. Luckily with being savvy I went a full 2 week holiday with no stomach issues at all, unfortunately oh wasn't the same, the only extras he ate was the salad which had obviously been washed in tap water. This obviously isn't the case in the UK or USA or most other places but it's an example of how badly things can be stored.

I'm really craving hot buttered crumpets at the moment, in fact I'm off to get one now!

Jeepers.. My cravings change every day! I wanted donuts for supper last night sooooo bad lol my husband said "I'm not going to get them because you won't want them by the time I get home!" Hahah I am glad he understands now

I just want everything apples. Apples, apple pie, apple chips, apples apples apples!!! I'm making homemade apple fritters today I think.

Mine too change everyday! Today i wanted some yogurt cake, so I made one, and after 2 bites I'm put off!
Kids will be happy when the come home. A whole cake for themselves!

Any fresh fruit and veg! So far today I have had an apple, a peach, a carrot and just had an orange! For tea I had a baked potato, loads of runner beans and two poached eggs yum yum long may this healthy eating last! I will probably make up for it next week by eating bucket loads of sugar!😜 x

What about a buffalo chicken or grilled chicken sandwhich from subway??? :) lol

Id like to add I have had one chicken pita from pita pit since being pregnant.. I then heard that food that is cooked and then cooled and then cooked again also poses a risk??

I'm getting so sick of not being able to eat anything I want!!!! Lol

Really?
I heard it was okay as long as it was reheated to a proper temp. Just not to eat cold leftovers or anything - which is hard for me because I like cold leftovers and do not own a microwave.

I did have some chicken, but didn't finish it of coarse! I can't eat anything the past few days!

Every lady on this thread seems to be craving healthy food.. Am I the only one craving only sweets?! Sweets are seriously the only thing that doesn't make me sick and I normally hate sweets!

Oh my goodness! I NEED seasoned curly fries! Where can I get those?!? I think I have only ever had them at fairs and theme parks...
See, that isn't a sweet but it certainly isn't healthy at all.
Mostly my cravings have been healthier though - I just want fruit constantly.

Mintastic idk if you're in the US but both Carl's Jr aka Hardys and weinersnitzchel sell curly fries :)

Making Salisbury Steak and homemade bread for dinner nomnomnom! !

i forgot all about the deli meat situation & gotten a honey bacon club from quiznos. whoops! it was so good though... but i felt guilty when i remembered it wasn't such a wise idea.

all i've been wanting is french fries and red peppers. .... not together though. ;)

Thanks still - I am US but NYC so we don't have a lot of the suburban chains. I found a Mexican place near me that has them but my friend got food poisoning from there so...no... Maybe the grocery store has them in the freezer bagged kind? Gonna make DH check!

Oh my goodness! I NEED seasoned curly fries! Where can I get those?!? I think I have only ever had them at fairs and theme parks...
See, that isn't a sweet but it certainly isn't healthy at all.
Mostly my cravings have been healthier though - I just want fruit constantly.

Arbys

I want mcdonalds!!! Its 4 hours away and sunday im gonna go! Also really want apple pie. Cant get that anywhere here as i dont live in the US. I actually dreamt i went to mcdonalds and got my hamburger and they had a new ice cream dessert that was apple pie and ice cream. Its so crazy im dreaming of my cravings!

Thanks still - I am US but NYC so we don't have a lot of the suburban chains. I found a Mexican place near me that has them but my friend got food poisoning from there so...no... Maybe the grocery store has them in the freezer bagged kind? Gonna make DH check!

Find a hot dog or burger place. They're the kind that has curly fries

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->