All Ladies Due Jan 18 and 19th coming over to the Third Tri

Ladybug....good luck selling the pram. We get a 12 week and 20 week scan......if I want extra I would have to pay to get one done privately....it's £100 for a private ultrasound place so no extras for me. Just seen your later post-so ignore what I just typed. Glad you're getting it sorted....
Jellybeans.....hubby wants hat snowsuit in white or ours (we are team yellow)-looks so cosy :)
Jess19-it's mad how they can do 3D scans :)

thats really cute oh i wish i was having a girl i have seen loads of cute outfits struggling to get little lads clothes thats cute xx

they sell boys snow suits in ASDA saw some today :flower:

Hoping to get another scan next week :) (friend is a private sonographer so has said shell being her mini machine over :))

Hoping to get another scan next week :) (friend is a private sonographer so has said shell being her mini machine over :))
shes a handy friend to have lol hope you get to have another scan i have my last growth scan on december 11 and hopefully my placenta has moved dont want a c section xx

We had our 12 week and 20 week scan and also got a 21 week scan as baby was being a pain. Did have another one about 24 weeks with my friend and she's said to come back about now for another :)

We're hoping to film this one to show all our families what its like! :)

I had a scan at 6 weeks as I had early spotting,(basically looked like a tiny blob with a flicker of a heart beat) then 12 and 20 weeks, I also get a growth scan at 35 weeks as I have a raised BMI and they want to check he's not getting too big!

i had a scan at 13 weeks then again at 21 weeks and then my last one will be at 32 weeks then i won't see my princess' face again until she's born :cloud9:

I wish I could have a scan weekly! Lol

Yesterday the tech struggled to get that photo because she was in a Frank Breech position. It looks rather uncomfortable!
I did some recesrch and I found that a good % of women 30-32 weeks have babies in that position and by like 37 weeks the baby moves BUT if she stays that way for a long time it can cause damange :(
I googled it and did not like what I found :cry:
Thing is......I know she's in that position a lot because I can feel it. Its uncomfortale for me (maybe not for her lol)
So now I'm stressing and can't wait to see my Dr again on the 14th

I wish I could have a scan weekly! Lol

Yesterday the tech struggled to get that photo because she was in a Frank Breech position. It looks rather uncomfortable!
I did some recesrch and I found that a good % of women 30-32 weeks have babies in that position and by like 37 weeks the baby moves BUT if she stays that way for a long time it can cause damange :(
I googled it and did not like what I found :cry:
Thing is......I know she's in that position a lot because I can feel it. Its uncomfortale for me (maybe not for her lol)
So now I'm stressing and can't wait to see my Dr again on the 14th

she's being a rat bag lol she'll probs move right at the last minute hun and then be like "fooled ya!" :flower:

Oh I hope so! I worry so much about everything.
My son is 6 & I still go into his room multiple times at night and check on him like as of he's 6months old lol

Oh I hope so! I worry so much about everything.
My son is 6 & I still go into his room multiple times at night and check on him like as of he's 6months old lol

lol bless ya :flower:

just had my first experience of BH!! Omg they are uncomfortable!!

Woohoo for 30 weeks!!:). 9 weeks left here..maybe8!! Get to see baby on monday morning, get my nst and check on her too! :)

Well I've finished making the party favors for the baby shower this weekend!
They are jars of homemeade jam from the berries I picked in my back yard over the summer :)
[IMG]https://i1219.photobucket.com/albums/dd425/Icca19/2012-11-09091514.jpg[/IMG]

Well I've finished making the party favors for the baby shower this weekend!
They are jars of homemeade jam from the berries I picked in my back yard over the summer :)
[IMG]https://i1219.photobucket.com/albums/dd425/Icca19/2012-11-09091514.jpg[/IMG]

that's a great idea hun!! I loooove Jam :D going through a phase atm of loving marmalade on toast when before i hated it :/

hope you have a great shower!!!

Nikki, how come you know your going early? :)

Random! But my friend who gave birth on Monday is coming to our housewarming tomorrow with her 5 day old baby!!! So excited for newborn cuddles!!

Yay for 30 weeks!!!!

Jess the Jam Idea is sooo cute!!!! We are doing personalized candy. I have chocalate bar wrappers coming, and personalized water bottle labels. As well of personalized mints. All going in goodie bags, and tables. I know you are excited about your baby shower. I am excited for mines and it still is a week away. Make sure to post photos!!!!!

I have another ultrasound friday to make sure baby is gaining fine, and not to big. I am sooo excited to see my baby girl again!!!

Snow Owl- That sounds nice. My friend had a baby like 2 weeks ago and I visited her in the hospital and I was like I can't wait to have this moment myself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->