All Ladies Due Jan 18 and 19th coming over to the Third Tri

Should I be worried that peanut has been very quiet today? Like 3 or 4 movements? Xx

hmmm were u doing a lot today? I notice on days im moving around I just dont pay attention to her and then i freak out and sit down for once on the couch and she goes crazy.. go lay down, relax, drink something cold and poke around.. and feel bubba move :) I am sure baby is fine.. if u get too worried and still nothing, then call your doctor!

Nikki, how come you know your going early? :)

Random! But my friend who gave birth on Monday is coming to our housewarming tomorrow with her 5 day old baby!!! So excited for newborn cuddles!!

I have type 1 diabetes (non pregnancy related) and will be induced at 38-39 weeks. My doctor refuses to allow his type 1 diabetic patients past 39 weeks so its a sure deal I will go then or before. :)

Yeah, I'll be induced also at like 39 weeks as I have GD. I also was with DD, but didn't have GD with her, just hypertension. So, far diet has been working, but if I need insulin I'll be induced between 37-38. I guess GD often gets worse as pregnancy progresses.

Ya leinz ive been on insulin since 15 years old lol. For ppl with gd i kind of think its better to take insulin because u will know for sure your sugars are more stable! :)

I have gestational Diabetes also but this is my first and my sugars was like 10 over the max amount or something. I won't know if I am being induced until my appointment next week if then. She want to see how big the baby is, and how my fluid levels are as well. If not I probably will here something on an induction date. Its very common for women with GD to be induced so it will be no big surprise to me.

30 weeks at last i now wish it was all over now i just feel so uncomfortable now hope you girls are well xx

30 weeks eeeek! Can't believe we only have 10 weeks left!!! And some of us less! i just want her here now! I can't wait to hold her and to meet my beautiful lil lady! :happydance: :happydance:

hope all of you are good :) x

Yay Ladies! 30 weeks, we are getting there! :wohoo: This is so exciting! I remember the first trimester when we couldn't wait to get out and here we are with less than that left. :)

Nikki: Wow, 15 years! I'm sorry hun that you've had to live with diabetes. :hugs:

Chilies: It's all going to be ok. I have GD but Zoela measured just fine at 28 weeks. She was a lil smaller than average at 2lbs 6oz and 10 1/2 inches long. Fluid and everything perfect. I hope it stays that way. How is the diet going? I've been bulking up with protein and veggies with little starch. It's been controling it well. :)

:hugs: nikki, I agree with leinz. Diabetes is hard for anybody, and for you to have to go through that at such a young age was not easy. But I am glad that you are handling it all so well. And you can be our support system :flower: good you and baby girl are doing well!

@leinz- its going good. I am kind of upset that I still have not gotten my glucose meter. It should be here this week. I just wanna make sure that everything is going good as it possible can. The diet part is not that bad at all for me, cold water is my bestfriend right now! :haha: it settles me between my meals and snacks. Glad to hear you are doing well yourself.

Yay for 30 weeks ladies. I am sooo excited!!! I have an appointment friday and my baby shower is sunday!!! Wooohooo. I am sooo excited! Def will be uploading pics this week!
I hope all went well with Jess baby shower, which I am pretty sure it was a blast!

Glad to see all is well with everyone!!! We are almost there!!!

Wahoo :yipee: for 30 weeks!!

Those girls having baby showers this weekend, have fun :flow: !!!!

I'm off to Sears now to buy some nursing bras, last day they are on sale!! :)

which of us on this thread are BF? i am definitely going to BF even if it kills me!!

:flower:

Beccaboop.....I also feel huge since thurs/fri....surely I can't get much bigger hehe (laughing nervously as I know I will).
Jellybean-I hope to breastfeed....but if I can't then I will FF....really hope I can though :)
With Christmas decorations going up in stores I am starting to feel a bit Christmassy....and knowing the baby is due mid Jan I feels like the baby won't be long :)

I am going to breast feed. I will be trying my hardest, no giving up. If all else fails I will see a lactation consultant for help. But I am going to a breast feeding class on Dec4 where we will learn the basics, tricks, etc.

Bought 2 nsg bras today!

I'm hoping to breast feed, but the main reason is the cost! Formula is so expensive and we already struggle! (This is pre me giving up work :( )

in my opinion everyone should try to breast feed tbh...it's what they're there for and yeah i agree it's much cheaper too! :flower:

Definitely a personal choice! And I know my mom didn't bf me because she had to go right back to work.

No judgement!! Just being nosey here, but curious why you can't bf Nikki? Is it related to being diabetic?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->