All Ladies Due Jan 18 and 19th coming over to the Third Tri

I have a few photos to share;
Heres my bump yesterday..
https://i1165.photobucket.com/albums/q593/sarahcarter318/Snapbucket/053A9400.jpg
And here's Hailey's nursery <3
https://i1165.photobucket.com/albums/q593/sarahcarter318/Snapbucket/746D6924.jpg

Gorgeous!!!

Your bump is so pretty :) just got my dress for my company ball (11th jan - am determined to make it!!) and I feel like a heffer in it :,(

Well it's December which means that I can now say next month we will be parents...

Cripes!

Ladybug her room is SO cute!!!! I love it!!!

I'm doing my little girls room in owls too! :)

Great bump ladybug!!! I love Hailey's nursery. Hopefully I will be able to upload Reagan's after we put her crib up!

@snowowl-that sounds lovely!!! The babies will be here next month! omgosh!!!! Time is flying by! For me anyways!

ladybug love the nursery 7 weeks to go cant believe it xx

OMG!!! Got the best news ever :)

My brothers girlfriend is pregnant and is due July! The two cousins will only be 6 months apart :)

Even better news is as we live so close they'll go to the same school and be in the same year! :) And because my brother is a teacher at the school they can't be in his class (and only 2 classes a year) they'll probably be in the same class!

Hehe so excited to be an auntie again!! Lol. (My ex had neices and nephews but when we split I lost touch :( )

That's so cool snow owl!
I know how you feel!! My sis in law had twins in april and were in the same district too! The twins and Charlotte will be going to school together too :)

Its so nice to have someone with little ones, makes for nice play dates :)

Congrat snow!! My sister just had my newest nephew (16th time I've became an Aunt) he was born last week so him and my little girl will be close in age too! it will be great!

16th!! Wow :) mine is the first child in the family so my mum is thrilled!
She's waited years for a grandchild and now she gets 2!

16th!! Wow :) mine is the first child in the family so my mum is thrilled!
She's waited years for a grandchild and now she gets 2!

lol yes, my sisters are very fertile lol I have four sisters,all of which have at least 3 kids :) but this is only the 6th boy so it was quite exciting for everyone as girls seem to be dominant in the family :) I bet your mom is just soo excited!! My mom still gets excited even after so many...my mom is still young and can enjoy them as my sister's started making her a gma very early lol

First antenatal class today!!

So interesting! We learnt the different stages of labour and all was so good :)

Interesting topic got raised. If we have a natural birth my hospital will try to send you home in 6 hours (all being well). If you have an epidural they keep you in for 24 hours!

I really don't want to stay in so that's got me thinking now!

Wow snow where are u from? We stay in 3 days for natural and 4 for section I believe...can't imagine going home so soon

Wow, vaginal is sent home in about 48 hours here... And 3 days for c-section. I couldn't imagine being sent home in 6 hours.

I have a big family as well. I have 17 nieces and nephews with 4 more due in 2013. My SIL is due in February, another SIL due in March, my sister due in June and another sister due in July. :) I'm the oldest of 10 children. Its crazy!

Here they keep you for one night unless there's complications.
And If you have a midwife they send you home after a few hours and the midwife does checkups everyday at home for the first week.

I couldn't imagine staying in the hosp for more than one night. Plus you have to pay for a portion of it that OHIP doesn't cover, so it ends up being like $215 a night (for semi private) and $230 a night for private.

Here they keep you for one night unless there's complications.
And If you have a midwife they send you home after a few hours and the midwife does checkups everyday at home for the first week.

I think this is why here too.

They said as long as baby has a feed, you get some food / drink in you and you / baby have both been the toilet (and you can shower) they'll send you home.

If you have one of the 'trained' midwifes in your area (there are 3 in our whole city who are trained to do the follow up visits) they don't even do any sort of full medical sign out. My actual midwife is one of those so she'll just come and see me the day after :)

Wow I couldn't imagine going home so soon...maybe because I had a c section last time and had to stay for 4 nights
I think vaginal births only stay 2 days but still I think it depends on each person and baby.

We had our 2nd night of child birth classes last night and started covering labor and birth.
I must say.....I am more than a little scared of birth. I'm not really sure if I can handle it :(
Is anyone else scared?

hey ladies!! i'm back from my mums had a brill time and she spoilt Katy loads!! So many clothes lol hope you're all well xxx :flower

Yay, for Katy being spoilt. I call it well loved.:)

I'm not scared of birth or labor... I just can't wait to meet my baby. When I took those classes while pg with DD. I remember they did scare me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->