All Ladies Due Jan 18 and 19th coming over to the Third Tri

Im not afraid of labor, thats what the pain meds r for lol... Im afraid of something happening while having labor.

I'm going to try to go without pain meds. I did the first time around, heres to hoping this time goes faster than 12 hours. (Which 12 hours for first time labor, is getting off easy. :))

I can't handle pain in the least.. I am a fainter. :dohh:
I'm going by how far dilated I am, vs how much pain I am in at the time.
I will probably end up getting an epidural, but can't say for sure.

Went to a breast feeding class last night. Learned lots and feel confident I will be able to do this no prob. My husband was there too, enjoying all the boobies on the videos. Lol :haha:
I must say he was great though really, payed attention and answered questions. I was impressed !

:) sounds like fun!
I love my birth classes!

Nursing is such a wonderful experience :) I can't wait to do it again!

I never thought to take a class with my DS. I just jumped right in and went for it!
I asked a few questions while in the hospital but nothing more
I will add.....when I decided to quit nursing (a 7 month old) I just stopped cold turkey, BAD idea!
I didn't know what engorgement was and it was TERRIBLE! Worst experience ever! My boobs were SO big I thought they were going to explode! :rofl:

I've only had one antenatal class but really enjoyed it, the midwife made it very clear that no question was 'stupid' and there are so many things I wanted to know which are obviously varying depending on your hospital.

But I loved it!

Bad news though ladies I can feel a cold coming!! Blocked nose, head feeling heavy and prickly golf ball in my throat. Been dosing up on paracetamol (as thats all we can bloody take) and it's not done a thing!

I just KNOW I'm going to wake up dying tomorrow! Doesn't help when I have a big important assesment tomorrow evening (after work) for a coaching course I've been running and I physically can't miss it (and it's outside!!! grrrrrrr)

Aww snow owl I hope you feel better :hugs:

I have an appointmet tomorrow to get a flu shot. I've been debating it for some time now and after seing something on facebook and googling a bunch of info, I've decided not to get one.
I read about the CDC not being honest about the effects of the shot on prego women.
I usually never do get one anyways and I only have a month to go. I really never leave my house anyways

Has anyone or is anyone getting a flu shot??

I got mine two days ago....i kno technically u cant get the flu from the flu shot, but i think my body had an immune reaction bc i feel like dirt all day! I was throwing up, not eating, feverish.... I also had the whooping cough oe too.

i had both whooping cough and a flu jab about 4-5 weeks ago and i'm perfectly fine :)

Wahoo!! :dance: 34weekers!

Oh man I wish she was done cooking now, I am SO ready to not be pregnant anymore! ....so uncomfortable. I just want my body back to myself :nope:
I know I'll miss her being in there once she's out, but I am getting really anxious for January to show up!!!

Off for a prenatal massage at lunch; hoping it's nice!

Have fun lady, ive had two massages this pregnancy and they were wonderful! I think my hubby got tired of rubbing my feet and back every night so he bought them for me lol...

34 weeks, i know, i cant beleive it!

Oh that sounds like so much fun ladybug! Have fun!

Massage sounds right up my street! Lol

Right ladies, share your bumps!
Here's 34 weeks :)
https://i1323.photobucket.com/albums/u584/kr15snw/7D320D16-C1DE-46EE-AF57-4439A9382A68-10869-000008B3A0BF9075_zps7569922d.jpg

Massage sounds right up my street! Lol

Right ladies, share your bumps!
Here's 34 weeks :)
https://i1323.photobucket.com/albums/u584/kr15snw/7D320D16-C1DE-46EE-AF57-4439A9382A68-10869-000008B3A0BF9075_zps7569922d.jpg

ill post mine tomorrow as its my 34 week milestone then :) :thumbup: lovely cute bump though hun :flower:

I've had flu and whooping cough jabs-and was fine......they weren't live vaccines so you catch catch from it.

I feel so big compared tou lol..ill have to post one tomorrow lol...u look great!

I keep getting told I'm small but everyone at my antenatal is about the same size :)

Well it's started, I have no bladder control. Up 4 times in the night to pee :(

Aw lovely bump :) :thumup:
I too feel huge compaired to you, ill have to post a pic as well
I cant believe we're all 34 weks! Wow!

Everyone says im small but i feel massive dont fit into any of my clothes anymore now im fed up just want jayden out lol xx

here's my 34 weeker :thumbup: starting to feel like a whale now!

https://i1058.photobucket.com/albums/t413/jellybeans2013/20121208_190043.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->