All Ladies Due Jan 18 and 19th coming over to the Third Tri

My mum made me do the ring test today, apparently that shows a boy! Lol

I had the flu shot, Wednesday! Afterwards, I had this nasty taste in my mouth. The injection site is still sore. I had the whooping right after I had DD, and its effective for years yet. I didn't notice any change after having it.

Lovely bump jellybeans and Snow. :)

We are all getting close! Eeeek! So exciting!

Oh man. She must be going through a huge growth spurt over the past 2 days.
I've had major muscle soreness in my abs/ribs.. Feels super bruised :shrug:
Thank goodness for warm heat bags!

snow do you have a scan pic i did ring test and it says girl and im having a boy if i see your pic i can compare it to mine xx

Hey girls I found a recent bump pic to post!
DH took it on Friday while we were decorating the tree :)

[IMG]https://i1219.photobucket.com/albums/dd425/Icca19/2012-12-07201718-1.jpg[/IMG]

Jess: Your Charlotte bump is gorgeous! I also love your tree. :)

AFM: I went to my regular 34 week OB appt. today. My blood pressure was excellent 128/74. (This was when it spiked with DD, so I was very pleased.) I go every week now and next week I have my group B Strep test and I also start having cervical checks for dilation, enfacement and station... My nurse told me to be prepared to go bottoms off from here on out. Exciting Eeeek! It was pleasant to hear "You're in your final weeks." :)

I asked my Dr. if I had to have the group B strep as I was positive with DD. I had an IV with antiobotics with DD during labor. He said "I did have to have the test again, because just because I was positive before didn't mean that I will be this time."

:) thanks

Oh boy! Were all getting SO close now! It sure is exciting!

I have wondered about thr strep b thing. What is it?
Does everyone get it? (I don't think I did with DS)
How do they test?

Sorry for all the questions but I keep hearing about it everywhere

Group B is done between 35-37 weeks. They swab your butt and Veej and send it for testing. If you are positive you get IV antiobotics during labor. It prevents baby from getting it at birth, as it can make newborns very sick.

25% of healthy pregnant women are carriers. But, if you had it with one pregnancy it doesn't mean you will with another.

Oh I see :) thanks
I'm going to ask my dr about it on Friday when I see him

Had my maternity shoot last night! Here's a sneaky pic from our photographer :

https://i1323.photobucket.com/albums/u584/kr15snw/F678B06C-DA9B-4A48-B062-5DC58BEB2EA2-2433-00000245D8B50C68_zpsb750f63c.jpg

Omg! That's beautiful! I love that picture Snow Owl. Your bump is amazing!

It's kind of an in joke as I'm addicted to MUSE and all my friends keep asking if that's all I'm playing bump. Lol

Love that pix! It's so cute :)

I just heard of muse lately, about 3 weeks ago. I get a station from London and listen to their music (it's so much better than my local station) & they played madness, I was instantly in love :)

so happy right now got a letter through the post and got my maternity grant so i'm going out tomorrow with the OH and going to get all the stuff for lil lady we haven't got! Oh i do love baby shopping :cloud9: :happydance: :happydance:

Cute pic snow...
Jellybeans-enjoy shopping....
I don't think we get tested here for group B?
Eekk we don't get internal exams till labour I don't think....but knowing you will be soon Leinzlove-makes it feel like its close now.......due to Christmas my next appt I will be 37 weeks so that feels strange :) I am getting excited!!!
At my 34 wk appt I just got BP, tested urine and measured fundal height....I thought we would go through more stuff now we are getting close......

Cute pic snow...
Jellybeans-enjoy shopping....
I don't think we get tested here for group B?
Eekk we don't get internal exams till labour I don't think....but knowing you will be soon Leinzlove-makes it feel like its close now.......due to Christmas my next appt I will be 37 weeks so that feels strange :) I am getting excited!!!
At my 34 wk appt I just got BP, tested urine and measured fundal height....I thought we would go through more stuff now we are getting close......

thanks hun :) i have my next mw appointment on the 28th they've moved the appointments to the local hospital so i will be 36 weeks! can't believe how quickly it's coming! I can't wait to meet our little lady :flower:

Just put my last load of baby cloths in the washer!
Now I just need to sort and put them away THEN pack my diaper bag and hospital bag!!!!
Wow I can't believe how close it is til the end!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->