All Ladies Due Jan 18 and 19th coming over to the Third Tri

Yeh I really need to get some stuff sorted...

My next MW appointment is next week so ill be 36 weeks! Only 1 week from full term. Crikey!

Mrs H, I've not heard of the testing over here either.

How's everyone managing at work? It's now hit me I'm very ready to give up work and just sleep / put my feet up. Only 7 1/2 days left tho! xx

I am finishing up work next week! Im so unbeleivably exhausted and in pain! My back just kills! Tried to go grocery shopping today and couldnt even focus on what i needed bc of the pain :/

I'm not hugely in pain but just so tired! I'm shocked as really thought I'd last longer!

But getting up at 7.30 with no time to nap all day is just too much!

I had a day off yesterday and although I was up at 8 I had a leisurely morning meeting a friend for coffee then wandered around town. Had antenatal in the afternoon but that was it and I passed out at 9!

I'm off work now yay.....been good to nap.the tiredness hit me a few days ago. I am glad I did my hospital bag etc when I was too excited to wait as I can't be bothered now. I do have some Christmas shopping to do....

My last day of work was friday. And I must admit that I have enjoyed these days off. I do sorta wished I would have waited 2 more weeks just to help the time go on by...but the rest has been amazing I must say.

I had my appt today. I probably will have another ultrasound next week or the week after. My doctor wants to see how big Reagan has gotten. My tummy has always measured ahead and today it was at 37cm. She did mention if I don't go into labor by myself before 39 weeks that I may be induced. Bitter sweet, because I kind of love my due date. But I am not going to put to much thought in that as of now until I get the final word. Hope all is well with everyone!

Yay Ladies, How exciting to be off of work! :) :) :)

Try to stay comfy ladies... As hard as that is. I need to get on the bag packing, myself. I'm so last minute.

i have me and my baby bags packed!!!!!!!!!

Lucky sods!! I want to be off work :(

Yeh I'm still yet to buy a lot of things, sort out babies clothes, pack a bag and buy 90% of my Xmas presents.... Ah

Hey ladies, :hi:
I hadn't realized how much I missed, just catching up on your convos now at 4am (can't sleep, too uncomfortable!!!)
Beautiful bump snow!! Can't wait to see more maternity pics!
I am getting the group strep b swabs done at my dr appt next week. It's pretty standard to do it with every pregnancy here in canada. Good thing we only have to do it once though ;)

Have my next and final ultrasound booked for Dec 27th to see how big baby is!! I can't wait. January is not coming fast enough at this point!!

Here is a pic my friend and I snapped yesterday; 34.5w vs 27.5w baby bellies!!

https://i1165.photobucket.com/albums/q593/sarahcarter318/Snapbucket/E785540C.jpg

Hey ladies, :hi:
I hadn't realized how much I missed, just catching up on your convos now at 4am (can't sleep, too uncomfortable!!!)
Beautiful bump snow!! Can't wait to see more maternity pics!
I am getting the group strep b swabs done at my dr appt next week. It's pretty standard to do it with every pregnancy here in canada. Good thing we only have to do it once though ;)

Have my next and final ultrasound booked for Dec 27th to see how big baby is!! I can't wait. January is not coming fast enough at this point!!

Here is a pic my friend and I snapped yesterday; 34.5w vs 27.5w baby bellies!!

https://i1165.photobucket.com/albums/q593/sarahcarter318/Snapbucket/E785540C.jpg

that's such a cute piccy hun :flower:

on the bag front i've been packed since 33 weeks lol got back from my mums and packed it lol all systems go!:happydance:

god im well behind you havent packed my bag yet just seems like too much stuff left to do well i went for my 34 weeks scan on tuesday and my placenta has moved and hes growing well indeed no problems so fingers crossed everything will go smoothly your bumps are looking very well indeed girls xx

Dee11 that's great to hear your placenta moved! :happydance: wonderful news

I have an appointment tomorrow, I can't wait!
I have SO many questions for my Dr :) he's not going to like me much lol
I also have an ultrasound comming up too! :happydance: I need it right about now. I need the peace of mind. I've been stressing so much lately, mostly about the umbilical cord. I can't stop thinking about what could go wrong :( its driving me crazy.
I was up until midnight last night reading and googling stuff and woke up at 4 am :( I can't sleep. I know I should prob stay away from google but I can't help it :( idk why. I keep having this nagging feeling that something is going to happen (I've had it since my bfp)
Id rather have her now and know shell be ok than to wait another 4 weeks and have something go terribly wrong :( I just feel like its safer this way. So many things can happen in thelast 4 weeks :(

I'm sorry to complain, and I certinally don't want to worry anyone. I just need to get it off my chest and out of my head.

Dee11 that's great to hear your placenta moved! :happydance: wonderful news

I have an appointment tomorrow, I can't wait!
I have SO many questions for my Dr :) he's not going to like me much lol
I also have an ultrasound comming up too! :happydance: I need it right about now. I need the peace of mind. I've been stressing so much lately, mostly about the umbilical cord. I can't stop thinking about what could go wrong :( its driving me crazy.
I was up until midnight last night reading and googling stuff and woke up at 4 am :( I can't sleep. I know I should prob stay away from google but I can't help it :( idk why. I keep having this nagging feeling that something is going to happen (I've had it since my bfp)
Id rather have her now and know shell be ok than to wait another 4 weeks and have something go terribly wrong :( I just feel like its safer this way. So many things can happen in thelast 4 weeks :(

I'm sorry to complain, and I certinally don't want to worry anyone. I just need to get it off my chest and out of my head.

Hey Jess, try not to stress, at my antenatal class the midwife told us that even if the cord gets wrapped around baby, they can tell and check theres enough room or untangle it before baby arrives. I hope this reassures you a bit. xxx

i heard the same thing about the umbilical cord, and I get the same worries as you jess regarding it... In fact, during her 4d ultrasound it is visibally all near her neck and I freaked out!!!

:hug:
Thanks girls
I had a break down this morning after no sleep and all the stress so I called my dr and scheduled an appointment for today (instead of my one for tomorrow)
I got to talk to the dr (didn't help much) same old "as long as shes moving she's ok" response, which I expected.
He did a NST and she passed :) made me feel a little better I guess.
I just hate thinking.....so I count kicks every day until one day I don't feel them, and then what? Its too late?
Ahhh I just want her safe in my arms that all.

After my appointment DH and I went and got lunch and did some Christmas shopping :) shopping always makes me feel better lol

Glad your day seems to be positive! I had an nst today too, baby looks good but i was having contractions so the doc had to do an internal check...baby has dropped, and im starting to thin! Explains all my back n hip pain!

Got our bump pics back!! Here are a few faves :)

https://i1323.photobucket.com/albums/u584/kr15snw/EBD139AF-4EB3-43B2-B3A4-4ABCC35E32E1-1783-000001315820F0D9_zps341eedeb.jpg

https://i1323.photobucket.com/albums/u584/kr15snw/87BD6851-37D6-4358-B681-7F0C66033FE8-1783-000001314E2132BB_zps0d692218.jpg
https://i1323.photobucket.com/albums/u584/kr15snw/07C986B3-40F9-4235-B4DE-3D3F777CDA04-1783-00000131466AD5E8_zps9cedb4b3.jpg

https://i1323.photobucket.com/albums/u584/kr15snw/DEC9AED4-94EE-4435-80B1-585C2CA7C501-1783-0000013136258B58_zpsae97fbd8.jpg

https://i1323.photobucket.com/albums/u584/kr15snw/12F4A0F8-4489-4CF3-9C0D-E602A6B92897-1783-0000013125DB451F_zpsc3a139f8.jpg
https://i1323.photobucket.com/albums/u584/kr15snw/E46EDD8C-265A-421E-B4C2-5B55791257E3-1783-0000013237D1F20D_zps187aee49.jpg

Baby is moving lots now! I can feel a foot in my ribs are hiccups are now high so no longer think he's head down :(

Booooo

Awwww your pics are lovely!!!

That stinks he's head down but you still have time to have him flip so don't worry

Jess: I also tend to have worries and google when I shouldn't. I'm glad shopping made you feel a bit better. :hugs:

Ladybug: Loving the bump! Beautiful! :)

Snow Owl: I've heard it can take until 36 weeks for baby to turn. He still has time, only a few don't turn head down. Absolutley love the bump pics... So adorable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->