All Ladies Due Jan 18 and 19th coming over to the Third Tri

Snow....mine turned breech 2 days ago and I had hiccups up high-but has already turned back down yesterday.....so hopefully yours will too soon!!
My bump seems huge....I am now measuring ahead but I only get a 12 and 20 week scan so I am worried I have a Giant baby in there. Eek.
Is anyone who gets scans measuring ahead-and if so...is it a big baby or just a bigger bump?

Snow....mine turned breech 2 days ago and I had hiccups up high-but has already turned back down yesterday.....so hopefully yours will too soon!!
My bump seems huge....I am now measuring ahead but I only get a 12 and 20 week scan so I am worried I have a Giant baby in there. Eek.
Is anyone who gets scans measuring ahead-and if so...is it a big baby or just a bigger bump?

you should get a 32 week growth scan hun to check on the baby to make sure it's measuring correctly :/ bit strange if you don't get offered one

What has your midwife said mrs H about measuring big?

I was wondering the same thing!
I had an appointment yesterday and now I'm measuring a week ahead.
I was thinking was my bump big or baby big? What does it mean? Am I going to deliver early?

my MW has never told me if i'm behind or measuring ahead :shrug:

should they?

I was always measuring 2 weeks ahead and it doesnt mean baby will come early, it could be position of baby, etc..... However i started measuring a week behind yesterday and he told me it was bc i dropped?

If u are over 2cm for your weeks theyll usually do a scan to see if baby is big, but usually baby is ok.

I thought that yesterday, that the position of the baby can affect the measurements

34cm is perfect for 34 weeks. but 36cm and 32 cm is normal too (2cm in each direction is considered normal).. if you measure 3cm behind or 3cm ahead, they really should do a scan!

34cm is perfect for 34 weeks. but 36cm and 32 cm is normal too (2cm in each direction is considered normal).. if you measure 3cm behind or 3cm ahead, they really should do a scan!

i was dead on 34cm for 34 weeks :) so i should be good :) x

Jess...dobt worry about cord.issues all will be fine. Both my kids were born with true knots which is really dangerous and never happens to a mother twice and both mine are just fine :)

Snow...I think u were the one talking about breech baby...they still have a bit of.room.to turn mine just finally went head down...no worries.

As for fundal height its.kinda a joke lol so innacurate I measured 10 cm ahead at one point and baby is only 5.5 lbs right now so.not huge....could be fluid, shape of uterus, multiple pregnancies, baby position any of those making numbers off :)

just started my journal for anyone who wants to stalk me the links under my tickers :D xxx

Snow Owl: Good to hear :) Zoela's been having hiccups down in my pelvis also.

Got a breast feeding clinic today :) will be interesting to learn about feeding peanut as I really have no idea! Lol

Where I live you just get 2 scans-12 and 20 weeks......and only get an extra if you are 3cm above or below on final measurement......midwife never tells me my measurement but writes it in my notes do I look at it when I get home.....

heres my 35 week bump!

https://i1058.photobucket.com/albums/t413/jellybeans2013/20121215_202637_zps7ebd5e74.jpg

https://i1058.photobucket.com/albums/t413/jellybeans2013/20121215_202912_zps2365970b.jpg

definitely dropping!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->